Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Remade]: Wanderers RP

Go down 
+3
Primrose
Silver
MsJoyMaeda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

[Remade]: Wanderers RP Empty
PostSubject: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Roleplayers and their characters:
Finnian; Timothy, Wanderer
Dreamer; Alice, Wanderer; Percy, Scientist
Ribbon; Phoebe, Scientist; Naomi, Wanderer
Pippin; Dave, Wanderer Pippin has withdrawn
Dewey; Tami Burk, Living; Lily Heart, Wanderer
Crona; Alex, Wanderer
Relora; Dr. Calypso Mitro, Scientist

Timothy was hiding behind a trash can. He was breathing heavily and was sweating. His legs were hurting because he was running. From what? Living humans. He was spotted by them, but not scientists. He peers around the side of the trash can. I don't see them... coast is clear.

Last edited by Finnian on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Alex

She looked around, she was starving. She didn't have any money at all. She still had a headache from the axe. She walked like a regular human, she pick pocketed a person. She heard a whistle blow, cops! She started running as fast as she can. She turned the corner and went to a bakery. She ordered a sandwhich, the waiter handed it to her. She went to the table. She started to eat it. It was delicious. Her mind was still wandering, how did she still survive? The axe hit her in the head. She was still alive er- zombie like. She was worried about if the scientist would find her...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Phoebe emerged from her bed. She yawned and put on her lab coat. She got on her car and smiled as she drove towards her lab.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Dave shook some bits of broken glass out of his bloody jacket. "Someday I'll adjust to being dead." He thought, wandering aimlessly around a street corner. He was only vaguely aware of a sharp pain in his back and legs. "How long have I been dead, anyway? Probably no more than a day or two, I don't know how long I was just lying there bleeding to death on the pavement."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Timothy emerges from behind the trash can. He tries to not make any sudden noise as he walked. It would be a nightmare to be captured by scientists.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Alex

When she finally finished her sandwhich. She went to look for a appartmdnt where she could live. She think she saw a scientist so she hid behind a tree. It was just a guy in a lab coat.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Alice

Alice wandered around the busy streets, observing the young children playing around the road. She sighed, then got up as her black hair swayed behind her. This is no fun. She thought. Then, she got an idea. Alice smiled, then flew to a true, where a little girl was attempting to pick an apple. When she was about to tug it from it's branch, Alice jumped down. BWA! She yelled. The little girl screamed, then ran away crying. Alice laughed, and fell out of the tree.

Percy
Percy woke up, and pulled the covers off of her. She made her bed, got dressed, put her hair up into a bun, pulled on her white lab coat and glasses, then walked down to the laboratory which is where is worked with her partner, Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"Hey, has anyone noticed I'm dead yet?" Dave thought. "Where was I when I got killed? I have to find my parents. Maybe even my friends." He removed the rest of the glass and tried to wipe off most of the blood. "I look like a wreck." Dave walked across the street, not knowing where he was or what to do now that he was dead.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Alice

When Alice calmed down, a few elderly people were giving her dirty looks. She stuck her lips out to them, then flopped her arms around, trying to dry her sweater. It was wool and was still soaking wet. She groaned, as she fiddled with her broken Ipod. She tried to fix it, but it was no use. Out of frustration, Alice smashed a vase that was on a store stand.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

[internet connection is being a pain in the butt]

Timothy keeps on walking, being extra cautious of his surroundings. He wanders around aimlessly. Where can he go? He has nowhere to go to. He sighs.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Alice

In this distance, Alice sees a boy that looks her age walking. He didn't look like a regular kid, though. He looked dead. Like a wanderer, too.

Alice approached him, and held out a stick of gum. " Hey." she said. " I'm like you. I'm a wanderer too."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Lily sat in her cell at the lab, kicking the wall. "I hate this place," she muttered under her breath. "If only I could kill myself again." It was a joke, but she still wished it was true. She sighed and put her back against the wall, sliding onto the floor slowly. It was cold, but she didn't mind. Nowadays, nothing really bothered her because her life was already so miserable. "Dumb scientists ruined everything. I should've just crossed over when I had the chance."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Phoebe arrived at the lab and tied her hair. "Good morning, fugitives." She smiled, as she turned on the lights. There was a long room with transparent tubes inside, where the Wanderers were at. They were trapped and either unconscious or asleep. She knocked loudly on Naomi's, Lily's and Soleil's tubes/cells. "WAKE UP!!!!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

"Already awake, stupid." She said the 'stupid' part very quietly, though. This girl isn't smart enough to be a scientist, Lily thought hiding her giggles. But seriously. "What fun activities (she's using a sarcastic tone) have you got planned today? Or is it a surprise?" Lily sighed, hoping it wasn't the latter.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Timothy stares at Alice. He can't say anything- he's a mute wanderer. He smiles and slowly takes the stick of gum form her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Alex

She was bored no appartmentd for sale st all. She was losing hope. Maybe if she went to the scientist it would be fun. Wait!! No no shake that off your head Alex.. Maybe it would be fin
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Percy

" Good morning, Phoebe." Percy says, smiling like a freak. " I've found some new studies on these.. Things." She stumbled at the " things" part. She dropped her papers on the table, and clipped a particular one to the clipboard. " Some of these things are mute, so they can't communicate with us no matter what."

Alice

At first Alice was confused on why he couldn't reply, then she realized. He was mute. " Oh, you're mute, aren't you?" Alice said, sticking some gum in her mouth and blowing a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Dave shook his head, putting his hands in his pockets. One last piece of glass dug into his flesh, opening another cut. "I hate being dead." He thought as he pulled it out. "Where am I even going to go? I have no idea where I am, and no one's going to take in a kid who literally looks like they got run over by a cement truck. I'm covered in broken glass and blood."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Alice

Alice cracked her gum, then popped her bubble with her hand. The gum stuck to her finger, and she made a face. She tore it off, then threw it on the floor and stepped on it. After sticking another piece in her mouth, she turned to the boy. " Want to do something fun?" She asked. She didn't bother asking his name, because she knew he couldn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 pm

"Good to know, Percy, good job." Phoebe said. She took her pen and started writing things on the whiteboard. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" She giggled. "Lets test their reactions to pain."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:
"Good to know, Percy, good job." Phoebe said. She took her pen and started writing things on the whiteboard. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" She giggled. "Lets test their reactions to pain."

Percy

Percy smirked, then quickly tied all her notes together. She flipped through them, then pulled one out. " According to these papers, They cannot be affected by the way they die. Or, thats the theory, anyway." She put the papers down. She picked up a tube that had a green liquid inside of them. " but, in order to find out how they died, we must put them to sleep." Percy walked up to a frightened Wanderer, then stuck the liquid into her arm. Soon, she was fast asleep. " Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 pm

"Okay, this is stupid. First I died, now I'm pretty much homeless. Maybe I should stalk someone or just steal some money. I really don't know." Dave thought, sitting down on the curb. "Why did I have to go get myself killed? I'm not even old enough to drive."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Alex

She walked down the street. She was bored. She moped. No one was there for her, her parents thought she was dead. she needed friends, family, someone to love. She walked around
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Dave looked up, watching the sky go dark. "Hey, maybe there are some other dead people around here." He thought, standing up. "They shouldn't be too hard to spot. I mean, it appears I'm not rotting, but I'm a bloody mess." He continued exploring the street.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Alice

Alice began to get impatient, then she seen another dead person wandering around. So, she walked over to him, crackling her gum loudly. " Hey." She said, holding out a wet hand. " The names Alice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Remade]: Wanderers RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next