Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]

Go down 
+8
Lord Voldemort
Relora
Silver
dewey decimal system
Lenka
Flynn
evan
Queen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 am

I'll be making a butler because no one made them. :3 And I wanna be like Sebastian~

'Back Through Time'

Butler or Maid; Applications = Butler

Full Name; Sebastiane Michaelis ( But people call me Sebastian )
Gender; Male [It's okay to have an opposite gender right?]
Age [[ 15+ ]]; 25
How you found out about the Coldhart gift/secret; He was walking at the roof of the mansion of Coldharts. Suddenly He heard people started to talk about some cards. He went into a near window and listen to them. He heard so many about it until a maid saw him and all the Coldharts members went outside and grabbed Him. They asked Him to be their butler or else they will kill him and I agreed to it because I wanted to learn more about their secrets.
Master [[ Ask someone if you don't have one, or ask me and I will assign you to one ]]; I'll PM each people here if I will got accepted and if no one will answer my pm then I'll pm Tranquility to assign me.
[b]Likes and Dislikes;
Sebastian likes to cook sweets. He likes cats especially the cat's fur. He greatly favors cats, and he keeps at least thirteen cats or more hidden in his closet, to make sure *Master ColdHarts* does not find out. He does not dislike the butler lifestyle. He doesn't like dogs.
Personality; Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to *Master ColdHarts*. He follows each order faithfully. Sebastian is, in actuality, a heartless, sadistic, and malicious. He is ruthless when he attacks others on *Master ColdHarts* orders.
Biography; Sebastiane Michaelis a lonely kid that has not know his family. He lives in an orphanage until he aged 17 he leave the orphanage and started to live alone. Until He discovers the Coldharts secret his life changed.
Additional Information; He has a special power that cannot be shoot by bullets. He also has a power that could teleport into his master if his masteris far from him. He is good at everything, Swords , throwing knives , and all about fighting he knows.
Appearance or Description;
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Back Through Time

Family Member; Applications =

Full Name Victoria Coldhart
Gender; F
Age; 13
Good or Evil; Evil
Card; Ace//Black
Compass Color; Platinum
Likes and Dislikes; She doesn't like much things, but she's always liked nature. It just seems to calm her, especially roses. She likes picking up roses and painting them in different colors to express her feelings. She doesn't really talk much so she spends time painting in her room.
Personality; She's mean, and quite psychotic when lonely. She has a beautiful laugh, but you can tell its evil. She doesn't gives up until she gets what she wants, and she is great at insulting. Hates most of her siblings, won't take jokes as funny, has a specially 'dark' way of seeing things.
Biography; She was ignored by her parents. She grew up to hate all of her siblings, especially Evangeline and Silver, because she gets jealous easily.
Additional Information;
Appearance or Description; Dark purple eyes, pale skin as white as snow, dark brown hair with light blonde highlights and a dark purple streak. Long side-bangs that covers her left eye completely. She is very tall and strong. A certain word triggers her uncontrolled state.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Is it too late to join? If it isn't, I'll edit this post.

One, two, three, four, I declare a Time War
Five, six, seven, eight, Daleks yell "Exterminate!"
Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, The Doctor dies and silence fell.
Twelve, eleven, ten, nine, There he goes, back through time.
Eight, seven, six, five, Saving everybody's lives.
Four, three, two, one, Grab her hand and whisper "Run!"

Full Name [[ Must have Coldhart in it ]]; Marisa Anabela Coldhart
Gender; Female
Age [[ 13+ ]]; 14
Good or Evil; Evil
Card; Clover
Compass Color; Bronze
Likes and Dislikes; Likes... Nothing? Well, people suffering, especially her family. Dislikes her family, being stuck at home, classes, work, mostly everything.
Personality; If you first meet her, she'll be as sweet as can be. But if you get on her bad side, you will find something else. A sadistic, cruel, well, evil person. She doesn't care for rules and always cheats to win. After breaking many rules, she has a bronze compass and has to stay at home, and has become short-tempered.
Biography; Born and raised in the Coldhart mansion, she began traveling at an early age with one of her cousins around the sane age. They always traveled together, and you might think they were friends, but in reality Marisa despised her cousin and had to put up with her. After her cousin died, Marisa has attempted much time traveling outside of the rules, and so has a bronze compass. She isn't allowed to leave the mansion, so takes all her frustration out on her compass (and relatives) which by now is very damaged and could break at any time. She refuses all help except for time traveling.
Additional Information; It isn't hard to mistake her for spoiled.
Appearance or Description; Later

Last edited by Arigato on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Nope, it's not late. c:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Okay! Application is done now, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]   The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ RP - APPLICATIONS ]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2