Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

My first SpongeBob Pixel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 am

So yeah, I was bored and trying to make a pixel of spongebob and I think it didn't went well.. >.< I wanna make its body curvy but I can't its just too hard. Then blah blah. xD.

So yeah, Crit it its okay.

And yeah, I know spongebob looks like a robot or minecraft? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Mon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm

I opened it up on Paint myself and saw that, wow, you were in quite the sticky situation. Perhaps if you had made the pixel bigger you could've added more details (like the ridges) more easily. Doing the "round stuff" on Paint is always hard. I would say keep practicing and like, make a copy of this image that you can play around with. Try adding the ridges to the copy and see how well your "round pixel" skills fare.
Other than that, it's really good. The detail you put into the eyes just wow.
A skill you could work on (besides the ridges) would be on connecting the whole pixel together. You kind of have floating limbs? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

It's good for your first one. However, I can hardly see the legs. Maybe make the pixel itself larger so the legs can be bigger? I don't know, I'm not very good at pixeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Mon May 06, 2013 4:23 pm

You did well, but try to add more of a "sponge" shape to Spongebob. In your pixel, he kind of looks like a rectangle. But overall, it is cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Mon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

This is very good! I love how you did the shading, and it is very detailed as well. Maybe make his mouth more smilish? You know, he always smiles in pictures :3 This is very good though, you should be proud of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Mon May 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Owl wrote:
I opened it up on Paint myself and saw that, wow, you were in quite the sticky situation. Perhaps if you had made the pixel bigger you could've added more details (like the ridges) more easily. Doing the "round stuff" on Paint is always hard. I would say keep practicing and like, make a copy of this image that you can play around with. Try adding the ridges to the copy and see how well your "round pixel" skills fare.
Other than that, it's really good. The detail you put into the eyes just wow.
A skill you could work on (besides the ridges) would be on connecting the whole pixel together. You kind of have floating limbs? Lol.

Ohh! I used Paint.net :O And yeah, Thank you for the crit. And the eyes gave me hard time to do it. xD

Flower wrote:
It's good for your first one. However, I can hardly see the legs. Maybe make the pixel itself larger so the legs can be bigger? I don't know, I'm not very good at pixeling.

Oh! yeah, I cut the legs because it's out of space lol.. I'll try doing it bigger next time :3

Miki wrote:
You did well, but try to add more of a "sponge" shape to Spongebob. In your pixel, he kind of looks like a rectangle. But overall, it is cute!

Yeah, I was trying but it's really hard. xD..

My Time wrote:
This is very good! I love how you did the shading, and it is very detailed as well. Maybe make his mouth more smilish? You know, he always smiles in pictures :3 This is very good though, you should be proud of this.

Oh! yeah, The smile xD I was also hoping I could make it more smiley but Nah! I failed. Now I'm trying it lol. xD

Thank you for your crits guys.. ^^ It really helped me so much :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Ohh! I used Paint.net :O And yeah, Thank you for the crit. And the eyes gave me hard time to do it. xD
Can't you zoom in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first SpongeBob Pixel    Today at 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down

My first SpongeBob Pixel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1