Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Administrator Gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Joy wrote:
I didn't say "HEy, I want to be an admin, agree or disagree" I asked if we wanted a new admin and if we did who we would nominate. Then I said the people I found most capable would be either Pippin', Oliver, Hop/blue, or myself. I didn't say I was a good choice, nor did I say I was a bad choice. I just figured I was most capable since I'm not as stupid as I was back then and I'm a great rule enforcer.

But obviously we're not going to change the administrators so this isn't an issue.

I dunno you did kind of nominate yourself to do it but I won't get in your business. There are a lot of people who are very good people to get nominated. Preferably I would say pippin, Oliver, hop, relora, and witch. They are all very nice and lively. But sometimes I think you guys are picking older people all the time. What about the younger mature people? I bet if you looked at some of the users you could find a possibility in every single on of us. Except for the trolls/spammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZetaoftheNetherland
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Witch wrote:
I really disagree. This is Mace's and Abbeys forum. We have no right to just hand over the admin panel to someone without their permission. Just imagine, wouldn't you be really offended if your forum and administration was token away?
I completely agree. Before we should make such a big choice, we should try and contact the original admins and talk to them first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm

That is. WOW. I would never post here again if I was part of taking the power away from administrators. It's their forum. like Abbey stated, she's online. I don't think you realize THEY HAVE LIVES. SCHOOL. FAMILIES. PERSONAL ISSUES. They're real people, too! They're not just administrators who are on the computer all day.

I'm thankful this forum hasn't gone down, I love it very much and as long as it's still running I don't care about themes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Ok just stop acting like a mod. It's still Mace and Abbey's forum, and you've got no right to snatch it out of their hands. How would you feel if you were a mod/admin and that happened?

I agree we need new mods and stuff but let Mace and Abbey be in charge and let them (or current mods) pick the new ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Guys, you don't need to be rude. It was a mere thought, I knew that it would be a no-go. But I wanted to hear your point of view, as this forum is very important to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

I disagreed to this.
There's no admin who is not active on their forum especially when it has so many users in it. If the admins aren't active, They could just put someone to be the one who will secure us in this forum. And also, I agree with witch because this is Mace ad Abbey's Forum. They worked hard to make this forum better and YOU are just telling us to agree to have a new administrator? A very big no. Admin and Mods are really active YOU just don't know.

You don't know because They are using invisible, They are watching the forum but not posting so that they won't waste anytime.

And if Admins and mods aren't active then why the Fantage.com is active in new updating? Then why the forum isn't dying? Its because they are active thats why.

Joy wrote:
Abbey, hello there.

Why hasn't the theme changed? Why isn't there any order here? What has happened to the moderators?!


I'm glad you don't take offense to this post.

For the themes Maybe they will only change it went there is an special holidays or something that is good to change.
And what do you mean by orders? what kind of orders?
As MacTavish said, He is active here but not really because he is studying for his tournament in something I don't know. And he also said that he will be very active this coming summer.
And I don't know what happened to Aisha Maybe just same as MacTavish. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 am

Abbey wrote:
I still get on pretty much every day, I just don't post.

See guys, look.

Just because we've had the same theme for 5 months doesn't necessarily mean this forum is "falling apart". And as Flower said, moderators and administrator are also human beings, and they can't always be on 24/7.

@Madoka, Joy, Crona: Oh wow, thanks guys. I really didn't think my name would come up in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 6:13 am

Sebastian wrote:
I disagreed to this.
There's no admin who is not active on their forum especially when it has so many users in it. If the admins aren't active, They could just put someone to be the one who will secure us in this forum. And also, I agree with witch because this is Mace ad Abbey's Forum. They worked hard to make this forum better and YOU are just telling us to agree to have a new administrator? A very big no. Admin and Mods are really active YOU just don't know.

You don't know because They are using invisible, They are watching the forum but not posting so that they won't waste anytime.

And if Admins and mods aren't active then why the Fantage.com is active in new updating? Then why the forum isn't dying? Its because they are active thats why.

Joy wrote:
Abbey, hello there.

Why hasn't the theme changed? Why isn't there any order here? What has happened to the moderators?!


I'm glad you don't take offense to this post.

For the themes Maybe they will only change it went there is an special holidays or something that is good to change.
And what do you mean by orders? what kind of orders?
As MacTavish said, He is active here but not really because he is studying for his tournament in something I don't know. And he also said that he will be very active this coming summer.
And I don't know what happened to Aisha Maybe just same as MacTavish. ^^

Just to let you know if you didn't know before, the user lordknight is Aisha. He couldn't access his account.
So he'll be pretty active again, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

I think That Kaito, Relora, Pippin, Oliver and Hop would make wonderful mods/admins. Since Relora said she didn't want to be a staff member, we still have Kaito, Pippin Oliver and Hop to choose from. They're nice and have been on FF for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 6:36 am

Madoka wrote:


Just to let you know if you didn't know before, the user lordknight is Aisha. He couldn't access his account.
So he'll be pretty active again, hopefully.

Oh, yeah, Hopefully he could access to it again. Well, Maybe he could just contact a admin to let them change the password and tell Aisha and then blah blah he could access it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 9:33 am

okay guys, now we know that joy was wrong in trying to take power. im sure she knows not to pull something like this again, so you don't need to keep repeating yourselves. you've made a very good point, and we can all settle down now! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm

*feels forgotten*
I think the idea seems rude to Mace, like Witch said. You can't just "take" away their forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Did you guys not read what I previously posted?

This isn't for real. I knew you guys weren't going to agree anyways, I just wanted to see what your arguments were and the ways you would protect the forum. Clearly, this forum means a lot to you all, as it does for me. You guys need to read the earlier posts and then complain because I might have already apologized, just please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Joy wrote:
Did you guys not read what I previously posted?

This isn't for real. I knew you guys weren't going to agree anyways, I just wanted to see what your arguments were and the ways you would protect the forum. Clearly, this forum means a lot to you all, as it does for me. You guys need to read the earlier posts and then complain because I might have already apologized, just please.

So you just wanted us to argue so you could test us, for your own curiosity. Huh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

"Arguments" meaning your defense. Not fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Joy wrote:
"Arguments" meaning your defense. Not fighting.

Okay then let me modify my sentence real quick.



So you just wanted us to argue defend the forum so you could test us, for your own curiosity. Huh.

Doesn't that seem a teeny bit unright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

You're honestly questioning me. Someone with issues. ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm

hey, guys. drop it. this topic is not worth it, so cool it, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Okay everybody. It's all over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lacey1326
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : ...outside your window...

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Well I'd guess the best thing to do if there are spammers is to ignore them, note their names and report it to a staff member.

It's what I usually do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Joy wrote:
Okay everybody. It's all over.

Nice fake picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Pastel wrote:
Joy wrote:
Okay everybody. It's all over.

Nice fake picture.

That has nothing to do with you. I got these pictures off the official help.forumotion.com

Also, this is over.

Lock on request please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Fri May 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Joy wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Joy wrote:
Okay everybody. It's all over.

Nice fake picture.

That has nothing to do with you. I got these pictures off the official help.forumotion.com

Also, this is over.

Lock on request please.
why do you always act like a mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Fri May 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm not. I'm just stating the fact that this topic is done with and that it doesn't need to continue on because it can lead to fights etc. which would be horrible for our forum.

So if you may, lock on request please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 am

Lets just ask some staff to lock this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Administrator Gone   Today at 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Administrator Gone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WANTED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
» Johnnyred (Administrator)
» Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse
» Happy Birthday Admin
» Kicked By Administrator :/

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: