Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inaya in the winx
Rookie Fantagian
inaya in the winx

Location : in your computer (New Zealand p.s i think im the only person in my school except my bff that plays Fantage i taught her)

edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Empty
PostSubject: edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!   edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:21 am

pleaz comment if u like it do u like the original? or the edit/recolour i made? [img]edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Fairyd10[/img] p.s i added fairy dust for no reason Embarassed

Last edited by inaya in the winx on Thu May 02, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!   edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:33 am

The original picture is cute especially its eyes. ^^
I'll give 6/10 for the edited (Sorry NO OFFENSE)
Because you didn't recolor it. >.> You just put a purple colored on it and then with the like fairy dust.
Good for starter.
If you want to learn some recolors just go to the art tutorial thread and you'll learn it. ^^
Back to top Go down
inaya in the winx
Rookie Fantagian
inaya in the winx

Location : in your computer (New Zealand p.s i think im the only person in my school except my bff that plays Fantage i taught her)

PostSubject: Re: edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!   edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

Have you seen my other edit? [img]edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Edit_o10[/img] [img]edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Yeaya_10[/img]

Last edited by inaya in the winx on Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!   edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:51 am

inaya in the winx wrote:
Have you seen my other edit? [img]edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Edit_o10[/img]

Yes, Its a nice recolor but you need shadings more. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!   edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

edit/recolour SO DIFFERENT! OMG!CHECK IT OUT!
Page 1 of 1