Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Recolour this time not edit but i think its better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inaya in the winx
Rookie Fantagian

Location : in your computer (New Zealand p.s i think im the only person in my school except my bff that plays Fantage i taught her)

PostSubject: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 am

this my 3rd recolour [left][img][/img]
What a Face Laughing Very Happy Smile Surprised Surprised Cool cat albino sunny lol! Laughing yaya sista!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 am

Great! You've improved.. To make you more improve watch a video about recolors ^^
And yeah, This is an example for a recolor.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
inaya in the winx
Rookie Fantagian

Location : in your computer (New Zealand p.s i think im the only person in my school except my bff that plays Fantage i taught her)

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 pm

ok thanks for the examples and advice nice recolours its kinda hard for me to do the highlights ; )

Last edited by inaya in the winx on Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Fri May 03, 2013 5:35 pm

7.5/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mirandasings.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm

You improved, good job! Like Sebastian said, you should look up some recolor totorials, they helped me a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
inaya in the winx
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

erm my computer has low internet right now ill look at one on 8th of may ill try and look on utube today just the video will be REALLY bad i tried it but its stuck alot of times heres what i did when i watched the vid [img][/img]

Last edited by inaya in the winx on Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 pm

You need to make the picture smaller. Your fantagian is really big and it's causing everything to show it's pixels instead of smooth rounded lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recolour this time not edit but i think its better   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Recolour this time not edit but i think its better
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1