Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Just started Fantage again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Hey there everyone, I am etiquette and I started Fantage about 5 years ago when I was 10 years old. Then I was bored and didn't go on for a long time. Now I am bored again and I went on... again (on a new character named etiquette). Anyways, hello everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 pm

hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm Pastel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 pm

welcome to the forum family! Please enjoy your stay (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm Mizu, nice to meet you. Please read the rules and enjoy your time here~.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome to the forum! I am My Time. Read the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! My name is Cherry, see you around ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Luminous
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2303
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 15
Location : ♫ It's been a while since I've changed this profile! (^w^;;) ♫

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Welcome to fantageforum, etiquette! I'm Kaito, a huge MapleStory fan. Nice to see you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi, nice to meet you! Read the rules and have a good time!
I'm DarkManor, and my little sister in real life is Arigato. I hope we can be friends!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey~ Welcome to the forum! My name is Janelle, read the rules and have a pleasant stay c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sat May 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please read the rules. I'm glad you have decided to join our family. I'm Charlene.
Please check out any of these links to get to know about this forum:

The Rules: http://www.fantageforum.com/t1-fantage-forum-rules-guidelines

How to Post Pictures: http://www.fantageforum.com/t11381-how-to-post-pictures-tutorial

How to Take a Screenshot: http://www.fantageforum.com/t449-how-to-take-a-screenshot

How to Change text color: http://www.fantageforum.com/t13359-how-to-get-text-the-exact-color-you-want

Special Codes: www.fantageforum.com/t13028-bb-html-codes

How to Properly Report: http://www.fantageforum.com/t13644-reports

Please enjoy your stay at Fantage Forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 am

Why hello everyone! I want to thank you all for being so welcoming. It really does feel nice to be welcomed in this way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am

Hello Hello! Welcome to fantage forum~ Enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 9:57 am

Why thank you, Sebastian!! You know, I really like the name Sebastian. It sounds awfully sophisticated don't you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 am

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and make sure you read the rules!

The name " Sebastian" Is from an anime called " Black Butler."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 16
Location : TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Haiii! Welcome to the forum! I'm T.O.P! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 973
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 13
Location : really

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Welcome! Please read rules and hope we can be good friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mabelelel.tumblr.com/
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

@Flower: I already read the rules, I really did. (Oh my gosh I sound I like Holden Caulfield right now). Thank you though. I did read Black Butler when I was into manga last year! It was pretty cool.

PS: I absolutely LOVE your sig and avatar. I love Marina & the Diamonds

@T.O.P: T.O.P. was my favorite Big Bang member. Then I stopped listening to kpop, I don't know why. I must be the only Korean girl who no longer listens to KPOP. (figuratively)

@Queen Chrysalis: Thank you for the welcome! I did read the rules already, thank you though.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 16
Location : TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 2:24 pm

etiquette wrote:
@Flower: I already read the rules, I really did. (Oh my gosh I sound I like Holden Caulfield right now). Thank you though. I did read Black Butler when I was into manga last year! It was pretty cool.

PS: I absolutely LOVE your sig and avatar. I love Marina & the Diamonds

@T.O.P: T.O.P. was my favorite Big Bang member. Then I stopped listening to kpop, I don't know why. I must be the only Korean girl who no longer listens to KPOP. (figuratively)

@Queen Chrysalis: Thank you for the welcome! I did read the rules already, thank you though.




You stopped listening to Bigbang!? ;__; woww... And you're korean!? You so lucky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm

T.O.P wrote:
etiquette wrote:
@Flower: I already read the rules, I really did. (Oh my gosh I sound I like Holden Caulfield right now). Thank you though. I did read Black Butler when I was into manga last year! It was pretty cool.

PS: I absolutely LOVE your sig and avatar. I love Marina & the Diamonds

@T.O.P: T.O.P. was my favorite Big Bang member. Then I stopped listening to kpop, I don't know why. I must be the only Korean girl who no longer listens to KPOP. (figuratively)

@Queen Chrysalis: Thank you for the welcome! I did read the rules already, thank you though.




You stopped listening to Bigbang!? ;__; woww... And you're korean!? You so lucky...

Haha, yes and yes! I'm Korean but I live in the USA, just so you're not confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 16
Location : TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm

etiquette wrote:
T.O.P wrote:
etiquette wrote:
@Flower: I already read the rules, I really did. (Oh my gosh I sound I like Holden Caulfield right now). Thank you though. I did read Black Butler when I was into manga last year! It was pretty cool.

PS: I absolutely LOVE your sig and avatar. I love Marina & the Diamonds

@T.O.P: T.O.P. was my favorite Big Bang member. Then I stopped listening to kpop, I don't know why. I must be the only Korean girl who no longer listens to KPOP. (figuratively)

@Queen Chrysalis: Thank you for the welcome! I did read the rules already, thank you though.




You stopped listening to Bigbang!? ;__; woww... And you're korean!? You so lucky...

Haha, yes and yes! I'm Korean but I live in the USA, just so you're not confused.

No... That's really awesome! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum!
You seem really nice. c: I'm Vanellope, but you can call me anything you'd like.
I like Harry Styles. And Himeji from Baka and Test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
etiquette
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-05-04
Age : 19
Location : Kepler-22b

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Sun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm

@Vanellope: Hi there! Thanks for the welcome and for the compliment! I hope I seem nice to others as well, I like being nice!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 am

etiquette wrote:
Why thank you, Sebastian!! You know, I really like the name Sebastian. It sounds awfully sophisticated don't you think?

Oh.. hahha..xD I got the name from the Black Butler Sebastian or in anime its called Kuroshitsuji :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just started Fantage again   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Just started Fantage again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Getting Started, GW Version of paint Scheme.
» 100 Subs/1000 pageviews Fantage Party!
» fantage comic
» Jumpstart Is Way Worse Than Fantage
» Fantage VS. WitchMe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: