Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 About Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I've never read the books nor watched the movies. I'm not a fan and I'm not a hater of Twilight, so I don't have an opinion on it. I thought that I would be interested in it since I like vampires for some reason. But when I heard what it's really about... I think I'm not gonna look into it. I don't like novels that contain romance that is a little 'disturbing' to my tastes.

Edward is Bella's stalker. Bella falls in love with her stalker. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds that creepy.

Of course, I know some of you are gonna say, 'Try to watch the movies or read the books! Give it a chance!" Uh no. No. NO. It's a novel with 'romance that is disturbing to my tastes' so am I gonna read a novel that contains that type of romance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Twilight isn't really my thing~ Most of my friends are extreme fans though, so I can't bad-mouth it.

That's all I'm going to say. I know everyone is just sharing their opinion, but I don't want to hurt any feelings ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Castiel wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
This is dumb,Twilight is absolutely amazing.I'm not even going to start.
Have you guys seen the movie 'Speak' and shes the lead role?
She shows so much emotion its amazing,you guys NEVER know if that role in Twilight was suppose to be acted the way she did it.If not,don't you guys think that the Director choosing the roles wouldn't have picked her?

Also,You guys say she shows no emotion.Last time I checked,Kristen was able to control her body/emotions and can do what ever she wants with it.She can frown all day,and she Chooses to do it.

I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2 it was obviously amazing,not many people like it but I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter.Just my opinion.
I didn't insult Kristen Stewart in my reasons as to why I don't like Twilight.
I actually complimented her, if anything. I personally think that she, outside of Twilight and some of her more recent films (like The Runaways), is a pretty good actress.
I just don't like the Twilight series, that's all.

Not in one sentence did I ever mention I was talking to you,but to everybody.
Bella Swan was suppose to be emotionless as that was how the role was suppose to be played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Mr.Noah wrote:
Castiel wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
This is dumb,Twilight is absolutely amazing.I'm not even going to start.
Have you guys seen the movie 'Speak' and shes the lead role?
She shows so much emotion its amazing,you guys NEVER know if that role in Twilight was suppose to be acted the way she did it.If not,don't you guys think that the Director choosing the roles wouldn't have picked her?

Also,You guys say she shows no emotion.Last time I checked,Kristen was able to control her body/emotions and can do what ever she wants with it.She can frown all day,and she Chooses to do it.

I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2 it was obviously amazing,not many people like it but I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter.Just my opinion.
I didn't insult Kristen Stewart in my reasons as to why I don't like Twilight.
I actually complimented her, if anything. I personally think that she, outside of Twilight and some of her more recent films (like The Runaways), is a pretty good actress.
I just don't like the Twilight series, that's all.

Not in one sentence did I ever mention I was talking to you,but to everybody.
Bella Swan was suppose to be emotionless as that was how the role was suppose to be played.

But that doesn't make Twilight good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Mr.Noah wrote:
Castiel wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
This is dumb,Twilight is absolutely amazing.I'm not even going to start.
Have you guys seen the movie 'Speak' and shes the lead role?
She shows so much emotion its amazing,you guys NEVER know if that role in Twilight was suppose to be acted the way she did it.If not,don't you guys think that the Director choosing the roles wouldn't have picked her?

Also,You guys say she shows no emotion.Last time I checked,Kristen was able to control her body/emotions and can do what ever she wants with it.She can frown all day,and she Chooses to do it.

I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2 it was obviously amazing,not many people like it but I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter.Just my opinion.
I didn't insult Kristen Stewart in my reasons as to why I don't like Twilight.
I actually complimented her, if anything. I personally think that she, outside of Twilight and some of her more recent films (like The Runaways), is a pretty good actress.
I just don't like the Twilight series, that's all.

Not in one sentence did I ever mention I was talking to you,but to everybody.
Bella Swan was suppose to be emotionless as that was how the role was suppose to be played.
I'm aware. I was just making it clear that I'm not one of those people who thinks that Kristen Stewart is an all-around awful actress and uses that as a reason to hate Twilight. I just think Twilight is an awful series that wouldn't be good regardless of how Kristen decided to play Bella because both the books and the movies are bad. Of course, that's just my opinion and I respect that you like Twilight as you have every right to like it. c':
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Castiel wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
Castiel wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
This is dumb,Twilight is absolutely amazing.I'm not even going to start.
Have you guys seen the movie 'Speak' and shes the lead role?
She shows so much emotion its amazing,you guys NEVER know if that role in Twilight was suppose to be acted the way she did it.If not,don't you guys think that the Director choosing the roles wouldn't have picked her?

Also,You guys say she shows no emotion.Last time I checked,Kristen was able to control her body/emotions and can do what ever she wants with it.She can frown all day,and she Chooses to do it.

I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2 it was obviously amazing,not many people like it but I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter.Just my opinion.
I didn't insult Kristen Stewart in my reasons as to why I don't like Twilight.
I actually complimented her, if anything. I personally think that she, outside of Twilight and some of her more recent films (like The Runaways), is a pretty good actress.
I just don't like the Twilight series, that's all.

Not in one sentence did I ever mention I was talking to you,but to everybody.
Bella Swan was suppose to be emotionless as that was how the role was suppose to be played.
I'm aware. I was just making it clear that I'm not one of those people who thinks that Kristen Stewart is an all-around awful actress and uses that as a reason to hate Twilight. I just think Twilight is an awful series that wouldn't be good regardless of how Kristen decided to play Bella because both the books and the movies are bad. Of course, that's just my opinion and I respect that you like Twilight as you have every right to like it. c':

Yea I know c: I recommend you watch the movie 'Speak' shes the lead role and she plays it VERY well. Although I suggest you have to be 14 and older because there is some scenes that are sorda innap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am

Pippin wrote:
Mr.Noah wrote:
This is dumb,Twilight is absolutely amazing.I'm not even going to start.
Have you guys seen the movie 'Speak' and shes the lead role?
She shows so much emotion its amazing,you guys NEVER know if that role in Twilight was suppose to be acted the way she did it.If not,don't you guys think that the Director choosing the roles wouldn't have picked her?

Also,You guys say she shows no emotion.Last time I checked,Kristen was able to control her body/emotions and can do what ever she wants with it.She can frown all day,and she Chooses to do it.

I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2 it was obviously amazing,not many people like it but I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter.Just my opinion.

That wasn't my argument against Twilight.
This was:
 

Harry Potter is way better than Twilight. Harry Potter has characters who are cool and who you can relate to, Twilight has characters that make you want to throw up. Harry Potter has a plot, action, and romance that isn't stupid or overdone. Twilight is about as interesting and gripping as watching paint dry.

I'm not trying to attack you or other Twilight fans by saying this. It's my honest opinion.

I have to go with you on this one. Harry potter has a very good plot and it actually makes sense. I do like twilight but I keep asking my mom what the plot is about. She doesn't really know, she did read the books.

Harry potter's plot I know exactly what they want to accomplish and how. You don't see Harry and ginnie having uh whole kissing part do you? In twilight part 1 that is what is was all about kissing and doing 'it'. Twilight didn't have a good plot like Harry potter did but twilight was still kinda good. But I didn't really like Bella Swan as emo though the whole movie. I didn't see her smile once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 am

All I'd like to say is that I don't really like the idea of Twilight, so yeah.

Also, now that we know Bella's actor is supposed to be emotionless, we don't have to suddenly like that fact, what if we don't like the fact that Bella herself is emotionless?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 am

i really dont know the plot of twilight nor the new moon. but when it comes to breaking down 1,2 they both have plot. and also guys never hate those charactors because they are only following the director and all they did was acting and following the book but my favourite in the mvie charactor is anne kendrik lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 am

Sebastian wrote:
i really dont know the plot of twilight nor the new moon. but when it comes to breaking down 1,2 they both have plot. and also guys never hate those charactors because they are only following the director and all they did was acting and following the book but my favourite in the mvie charactor is anne kendrik lol

Excuse me, but what is the plot of Breaking Dawn?

And no one's hating on the actors. Actually, Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen), is a great actor. he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

However, good actors can't save crappy characters. I still hate Edward, Bella and the whole cast of Twilight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Fri May 10, 2013 7:46 am

Pippin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
i really dont know the plot of twilight nor the new moon. but when it comes to breaking down 1,2 they both have plot. and also guys never hate those charactors because they are only following the director and all they did was acting and following the book but my favourite in the mvie charactor is anne kendrik lol

Excuse me, but what is the plot of Breaking Dawn?

And no one's hating on the actors. Actually, Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen), is a great actor. he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

However, good actors can't save crappy characters. I still hate Edward, Bella and the whole cast of Twilight.

Yes, I also saw him in that episode of Harry Potter but he died. poor. xD
For the Breaking down 1. For me I think the plot is umm. nvm I think it doesn't really have that real plot..

AHHH!! Nevermind!...

Really, Now I realize the Twilight is just about life. A human met a vampire and thats what their story started and then blah blah all possible story about what will happen between a human and a vampire..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 am

I like all the twilight books.

The movies are okay, but the books are better.

Plus, Taylor Lautner is hawt.

I think the characters in the books are very well done. I don't normally see sub undesirable characteristics in so many characters... And you know what? I like it. So haters can go and hate. I'm quite sure most of you hate it because it's the mainstream thing. Deny it all you want, I was like that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

Relora wrote:
I like all the twilight books.

The movies are okay, but the books are better.

Plus, Taylor Lautner is hawt.

I think the characters in the books are very well done. I don't normally see sub undesirable characteristics in so many characters... And you know what? I like it. So haters can go and hate. I'm quite sure most of you hate it because it's the mainstream thing. Deny it all you want, I was like that too.
Nope, it just doesn't appeal to me. Some people don't like it and some people do like it. It's just a matter of tastes and opinions. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Sat May 11, 2013 11:18 am

Personally I think Twilight is stupid. I actually tried reading some pages of it but I died from the "I knew he was the one for me" in like most of the pages.

But if you like it, that's awesome! I encourage you to love it. Just because other people don't like it doesn't mean that you don't have too!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Sat May 11, 2013 9:55 pm

@Relora. Oh! I also like the book. xD I read it on my tablet lol.
@Castiel. Agree with you.
@Witch. Yup Yup!. It really depends on people's taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 pm

All I have to say is I'm watching Breaking Dawn part 2 and holy crap, everyone good is dying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Tue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Wish wrote:
All I have to say is I'm watching Breaking Dawn part 2 and holy crap, everyone good is dying...

Yes, They are all dying so please watch it until the end. I don't want to be spoiler so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Wed May 15, 2013 4:47 pm

I feel so stupid because that was all when
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Wish wrote:
I feel so stupid because that was all when
Spoiler:
 


Yeah none of them died, they didn't even fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Wish wrote:
I feel so stupid because that was all when
Spoiler:
 

Yes that's what I'm saying hahha. xD.. but no no no spoiler xD..

Oh yeah, I really laughed that time. xD

And...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About Twilight   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
About Twilight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The new Twilight Mod
» Twilight Figures
» Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)
» Twilight Eclipse
» The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: