Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

improvement thingy idk

Go down 
+3
Silver
flower
el
7 posters
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

improvement thingy idk Empty
PostSubject: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:09 am

improvement thingy idk Tumblr_mmgrg14lFB1rvc145o1_500
the bigger one is the one i did just about 10 minutes ago, and the smaller one is one i did a few months back.
feel free to critique on the right one! although don't critique on the colours on the sweater. aaah
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:32 am

Wow! You've pimproved a lot, not only in some previous critiques, but your style seems to have gotten for polished! However, The only critique I can see is there are soem un-coloured spots on the neck. Other than that, this is great!

9/10
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:38 am

Wow! You did improve by a lot! Only one little spot on the neck isn't colored in but I dunno why it looks good that way! You are a really good drawer and you have improved a lot! 10/10 it's a really big improvement ive alway liked your drawings !
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:50 pm

ahh it was a quick colour-doodle but thank you a ton!
Back to top Go down
Techno Kitten
Rookie Fantagian
Techno Kitten

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Thats soo cool! Your drawings are epic! Pretty good improvement =D
Back to top Go down
http://Fairyishfairy@weebly.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:56 pm

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm

first off, major improvement! the new one looks more clear and the color usage is much better! good job!

critique:

the hair and the face look like the light source is coming from above, while it looks like the light source for the shirt is to the side. it's great that you're working on shading, but made sure you keep your shading consistent and clear.

the nose looks pretty flat. i know that's your style, but still be sure to give it some depth!

the neck appears to be kind of off center? maybe it's just the perspective, i'm not sure.

nice work!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

You have improved a lot! 8/10 for first one and 9/10 for second one.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

hop i agree with all your critique except for the flat nose one
i mean you should definitely have variety in your noses which is something you dont do
but its racist to say all noses have depth, hop
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Oliver wrote:
hop i agree with all your critique except for the flat nose one
i mean you should definitely have variety in your noses which is something you dont do
but its racist to say all noses have depth, hop
well all noses do have some roundness to them, unless you count Voldemort. besides, she isn't black or asian so i imagine the nose would be more round/pointy in this situation? i never said all noses have depth, i just said be sure to give it some depth.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

ahh thanks again!

also um about the flat nose thing, i don't think that's exactly racist, but like not all noses are depthy at all??
and like it would have more depht if i added a line or two to each side of the nose but yeah i don't know
soryr i feel bad now um bYE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: improvement thingy idk   improvement thingy idk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

improvement thingy idk
Page 1 of 1