Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Band Practice! [5/8/13]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Band Practice! [5/8/13] Empty
PostSubject: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Today has to be the best day ever.

1) Nobody made fun of me, I was included into everything
2) Talent show sign ups got released, and I signed up.
3) I hung out with all the girls and played "21'', a basketball shooting game.

Basically, today I went to school and we had track and field early on, so I got out my cleats and ran 3 laps around our school yard, which is 1200 meters. Each lap around is 400 meters. I felt so good afterward that I decided that today would be my lucky day and I'd try to do the high jump. Surprisingly, I jumped 135 meters over the bar and the teacher applauded me. Since I'm in grade 8, we got to do shot-put. The thing is, you have a 6 pound metal ball, you lock it in your jaw, you throw it. No separation between ball and face. I did the 2nd best out of the girls and now I'm getting to represent our school for shot-put (female).

During school we had an easy day, working on a book we had to write about our life and how we progressed through the years. This is called the memory book, we are going to use it so that we can remember who we were when we're old and yelling at kids to get off our lawns. Afterward we had French, which is always easy. I got a 94 (percentage) on our test and everyone else got 57-92. One boy beat me and got 98%. I applaud him.

After school we had track and field PRACTICE, I ran 2 laps because I ate a big lunch (800 meters) and hung around with the "IT GIRLS" of my class, they were super nice and I'm actually friends with 2 girls from that group of friends.

This is the best part.....

After track and field me and my friend Rachel went to her house and we practiced for the talent show, she plays guitar while I sing. She also sings back-up. We did "Big Black Horse And A Cherry Tree", we actually were really good. So good that her dad came downstairs and rocked out with us for a while (he played the drums). Her dog seemed to like me and her mother kept offering to give me food and drinks, she seemed shocked that I didn't drink pop though xD

We raised the roof ^_^ I am extremely happy and super excited for tomorrow because we have a big rugby game (flag rugby) and we've been training hard. Plus, the coach is Owen's dad so I want to be good, Owen is a good friend and he helps me study.

BEST DAY EVER, I'm just really happy right now, and I hope you can share my excitement.

I got the news that we're going to camp on June 10th (monday) and we'll be back on thursday, so I am happy to get out of the house and do something active! I also purchased my year book today and I can't wait to get it.

Sorry this was so long, I'm just super happy. Share my joy? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, congratulations on a great day! ^_^ Sounds like it was fun. Good luck representing your school! And I'm with you water > pop.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:24 pm

It sound like you had fun! My school is going on a field trip on june 10th also! We are going to the Dells. I don't want to say where the dells is because you guys could stalk me or something. I hope you have fun at the camp. You had an awesome day too
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:19 pm

My camp trip is in Toronto. It costs 300 dollars to get in, have fun paying all that money to stalk me. I did specific fund raisers so I only had to pay $115 to get in. I am packing 2 bikini's, 6 shirts and 9 different pairs of shorts, capris, and bottoms. I am also packing a pair of running shoes, flip flops, and sandals. I'm so stoked!
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Why would someone make fun of you?Do you get bullied?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

This was honestly the best day I've ever had in a while. I'm so happy I'm crying. Rachel's parents were so nice and she's just amazing at guitar. I swear that we're going to blow everyone at school out of the park for the talent show.

Also, I do get bullied a little. But more so online than offline.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Joy wrote:
This was honestly the best day I've ever had in a while. I'm so happy I'm crying. Rachel's parents were so nice and she's just amazing at guitar. I swear that we're going to blow everyone at school out of the park for the talent show.

Also, I do get bullied a little. But more so online than offline.

Good you had a good day. (Maybe if you ignore the "comments and hate")
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

I honestly love today, I'm writing it in a book or something. You know what? I'm going to start writing a journal or something. This is an epic day that I will always cherish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Practice! [5/8/13]   Band Practice! [5/8/13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Practice! [5/8/13]
Page 1 of 1