Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]

Go down 
+9
Harmony
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Primrose
flower
SilverBell
Lord Voldemort
Silver
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:09 pm

You may start
Like I said; applications open until whenever I feel like closing them okay
Soo yeah

*bangs gong* BEGIN
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Alyssa

She was walking around her house. She was looking for something to do. Let's see... All of a sudden a huge gust of wind came through the house, the windows were close so how was that? She walked around seeing if there was a window open she didn't see any open. Maybe the door? She walked to the front door, closed. She started getting mad, where was this wind coming from? It started picking up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

(PM me what this is about. I will not look at liink. I might sign up)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:30 pm

@joy it is aout people who have powers and stuff. Just look at the applications
Alyssa

What is wrong with this house? Is it the roof? She started to climb up the stairs. She looked there was no windows open at all. She was confused, why is this happening to me? Then all of a sudden her anger got control all of a sudden there was a tornado in her house. She was worried. She didn't know what to stop it so she started crying.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Ivory walks around outside her house, deciding what she'd do today. "Hmm, I could... oh, I don't know!" she stomps her foot, and sighs. "I might as well walk around town for a while, stop at the store. Buy a chocolate bar or whatever," she muttered and rolls her eyes. With that, Ivory ran back inside, grabbed some money, and went off on her way.

(Remember: they don't know about their powers yet ^^)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Simone stood outside the door of her aunt's house. "He's taking such a long time to come home..." Lately her brother had been distant, probably since It had happened. She remembered standing next to him at this same doorway only, a month? before. "It's so great that we can finally have a break from that house!" is what he had said, but she knew otherwise. "I know you're upset, but we'll be okay." She wondered why he had looked surprised when she had said that. It wasn't hard for her to tell what he was feeling. She sighed and decided to go look for him. She went towards town, wondering if he was with his new friends. Anyways, she was bored! When she got there, she saw another girl (Ivory). "Hello!" she said. This person seemed nice to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:54 pm

((I know, my character is confused and doesn't know how or what is going on she doesn't even know it is her.))
Alyssa

She sniffed the tornado was gone all of a sudden. She looked curiously around. She then went outside... It wasn't raining or anything... She was so confused. What just happened in her house.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:59 pm

( With-drawing. Don't have time, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Alyssa

She was feeling hungry, she decided to make something to eat. She decided she would make a sandwhich. She put a bunch of stuff and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm

((I guess I may begin! By the way, my character was created to know about her powers for hundreds of years.. i guess its good.))

Angelica walked around, waiting for a victim. She was standing in a park. She had put dirt on her hair and clothes on purpose. She wanted to catch attention. She stood there, taking heavy breaths and rubbing her eyes repeatedly, making faces of pain, all in purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:45 pm

((i know i was not accepted yet, but in case i am, when do they realize their powers?))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:32 am

((I'm wondering that too 030))

Lux strutted (yes strutted) down the sidewalk. Her confident gait got a lot of stares as people wondered what made her so special. She smiled and the people turned away, embarrassed and she just chuckled to her self. She sat down on a tiny bench waiting for the bus to come and hummed a little song to herself. The sun was shining and the day was calm; all was perfect for a nap at the park.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:00 am

(Crona: I know, it was just a reminder for the other role-players c:
Relora & Taost: I was thinking that would be when they all meet, but it can be whenever if you guys want them to find out by themselves.)
Ivory turned to Simone. "Oh, hi," she said shyly and brushed her pure blonde hair behind her ears. She adjusted her glasses, then slipped the money that was in her hand into her pocket. "I'm Ivory." She held out her hand for a shake, looking at the girl a little curiously.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:05 am

((okie thank ya))

After a boring bus ride, Lux got off the block nearest to the park and made a linear path to it. She had a special place under a tree no one could bug her at and she wanted to get there before anyone could see her. She skulked behind trees, bushes and landmarks before settling down behind a huge oak tree surrounded by large blue hydrangea plants. She sighed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:13 am

((My character had known about her powers for quite a while, is that okay?))

Judith was quietly sitting on a bench in the park reading the newspaper. Her trembling fingers gently patted the paper. Her eyes flew from each word to another, skimming, looking for something. Closing her eyes and yawning, she stretched a bit then resumed reading. Is there anything important here? Well I am a little bored so I guess I'll have to make-do for now.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:18 am

(Sure, if your characters know about your powers, I guess that's fine.)

Ivory stood, waiting for the girl to reply. Slowly, she dropped her hand and looked over her shoulder. "Well, I was on my way to the store before. Do you want to come with me? After that we can hang out or something."

(short posts because Arigato isn't online merp)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:20 am

Timothy was outside, sitting on a bench and reading a book. Was it just him, or did it suddenly get chilly? The wind wasn't blowing and the temperature didn't drop, but he was feeling oddly cold. He noticed that the book he was reading has turned into... ice? Timothy drops the book. It shatters as soon as it hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:23 am

After some snoozing, Lux stood up and slipped unseen out of her his t spot and walked casually down the dirt path to a group of benches. There seemed to be only one girl there, which was good and all, but it Lix had been expecting a few other people to keep her company. I guess she'll do..Lix thought sitting across from the other girl in a nice wooden bench.
"lovely day isn't it? Sun shiny and all." She said trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:30 am

Angelica shrugged, knowing nobody would come soon, so she shape-shifted onto a dog. (like the tiny ones shaped like sausages :3) her eyes looked miserable, and she had no collar. She stopped by a bench, right next to Lux/Lix. She started barking softly.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:36 am

((lul her names lux, spell check just keeps derping)$

Lux, who had waited long enough for a reply looked at the dog and held her hand or to let it sniff her before she would go to pet it. No need to get bitten today, she thought. While she did that she looked up at the girl with the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:36 am

((@Relora I'm assuming you're talking to me?))

Juith looked up at the girl. Looking up at the sky, it certainly was a lovely day. Not a cloud in the sky. She sighed and mumbled a bit to herself. She stuckthe newspaper in her face and started to speak.
"I... guess it's... nice today..."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:39 am

(( yep yep))

Lux smiled, "haha yea. Don't normally get too many like it you know? But today? Something feels special about it." she chattered. The girl, to her, seemed a bit surprised she was being talked to. And her putting the newspaper to her face was obviousley rude, bu in no way was Lux going to back down.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

Angelica whimpered, then she stood on two legs, two of them on the bench. She started sniffing her hand, then jumped up, she was now on the bench, she walked around and sat on Lux's lap. She started to sniff her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:44 am

Timothy looks at his hands as if he was a cyborg that just woke up. How did that book turn into ice? Did he do it? No, he couldn't have. His hands couldn't have turned that book into solid ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:49 am

"I... guess so... maybe..." Judith's face was bright red. She wasn't used to talking to anyone. Except for those who were her victims. Judith was quite tempted to destroy this girl but right now her priority was just reading. Her eyes continued skimming the page quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next