Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best Mother's Day present?

Go down 
+4
Reese
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

What is the best Mother's Day present? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:21 pm

I know it's two days early, but my mom just walked in on Elly and I eating dinner.
So there are these two birds, mates, and they live at our house. They come every year. Like maybe two years ago, we came back from school, and THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY BIRD was in my shoe outside the door (not the shoes I was wearing). Anyways, we thought they lived on the roof, we've seen them there recently, but my mom found...
A NEST WITH THREE LITTLE BABY BIRDIES like literally in the small plant/tree next to our door.
And she said it was the best Mother's day present ever

Just wanted to share something happy, also what are you giving your moms for Mother's Day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:28 pm

As they said, Simple is the best. This coming Sunday, What I'm giving to my mom is a greet and a kiss. :3
Yes, Greetings and Kiss only I will give.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:33 pm

I used to do that, but then she started expecting expensive gifts etc.. I was like HECK NO. So we don't celebrate it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I think the best Mother's Day Gift is showing that you care. Like Sebastian said, a big kiss! I don't believe in spending money on Mother's Day, but I do believe sending affection.
Anyway, I'm glad your family's happy, with cute fluffy birds uwu
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Haha I'm gonna take a picture later
I am listening to them chirp <3
I'm giving my mom a painting...
But it sucks ahaha
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm

@Joy. Ouch? Why? Why is she expecting expensive gifts? Does she know her daughter don't have a job and cannot buy expensive things? -.-

@TeaCup. Yeah, My mother always said " It's the best gift on mothers day" :>

@Fuko Ibuki. Lol. As I know, Mother's don't care if it sucks or not but the important is that you made it from your heart :3
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:04 pm

I'm giving my mom a digital art painting... Most of you guys saw it.
Back to top Go down
Jaspers
Rookie Fantagian
Jaspers

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:53 pm

i think handmade, thoughtful things are the best. i was going to make a card but i didn't have time so i bought one, though i did that last year. i'll also be taking her out to eat at a nice restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:58 pm

i gave her flowers, thats all i can really do, my familys pretty poor
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:00 pm

@Sebastian, yeah, my Ceramics teacher, who is a mom, kept telling us to try to do good on our projects to give to our moms, because moms love that stuff, even if it's a shapeless blob, which we don't want to give to our moms ahaha
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
@Sebastian, yeah, my Ceramics teacher, who is a mom, kept telling us to try to do good on our projects to give to our moms, because moms love that stuff, even if it's a shapeless blob, which we don't want to give to our moms ahaha

Hahaha.. I know that feeling girl. xD..

Taost wrote:
i gave her flowers, thats all i can really do, my familys pretty poor

Don't say that your family is poor. Just say you are average like us :3 were just normal families.

And no need to buy roses nor flowers, Just give her a very sweet kiss. ^^
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:00 am

@fuko your gift sounds great! i'm sure she'll be more than happy that you even took the time to make a painting for her, anyway! and hey, we had a bird's nest in our patio cover a couple years ago with four bird eggs in it! we spent a few weeks watching the baby birds hatch and one by one, fly away. it was super cute but the nest was really gross with bird poop all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:03 am

... i dont see anything wrong with saying im poor? i dont want to give my whole life story, but there are many reasons that lead up to why im in this state.

also, my mother already gave that to me, lol. guess its daughters day?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:46 am

Taost wrote:
... i dont see anything wrong with saying im poor? i dont want to give my whole life story, but there are many reasons that lead up to why im in this state.

also, my mother already gave that to me, lol. guess its daughters day?

Hahahha lol.. I know thats feeling. xD
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:28 am

Aw, I wish I was there to see the cute lil' baby birds.

I'm going to make a special card for my mother. I also asked her if me and her could go shopping together on Mother's Day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day present?   What is the best Mother's Day present? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best Mother's Day present?
Page 1 of 1