Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

About Couples on Forum.

Go down 
+9
Harmony
Silver
SilverBell
Alli_Alli
len
Velocity
el
flower
Daisy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

About Couples on Forum. Empty
PostSubject: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:00 pm

So I've been thinking. Now people are growing and almost all of us are in the 12/13 above ages. I know we really know about some couples couples. xD So I think "Really, Time flies so fast."

And almost all of us here are girls. xD.

Couples here always reminded me of anime genres *Yuri and Yaoi.* Which is I support. Lol. xD Does anyone here also watch Yuri or Yaoi anime?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

I don't. It's so awkward for me. I'm not allowed to like someone and get serious until the 11 grade.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Flower wrote:
I don't. It's so awkward for me. I'm not allowed to like someone and get serious until the 11 grade.

Oh. Since it's summer here I do watch anime alot lol. xD
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm

ahh sorry to wreck your parade here but yaoi/yuri means nsfw content of two people that are the same gender in anime. also, nsfw means things like hentai. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Don't worry, you'll find someone special one day. There's really no need to feel pressured. I'm not allowed to date until after college but I already have a boyfriend, see:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:17 pm

i think it's really cute to be honest

and i dont watch/read yuri or yaoi

(im like one of the like four guys here. yeehaw)
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:17 pm

@mutie. Yes, I know that. It has too much hentai but some Yuri I watched has no much SPG content. only some kissing like that but Yaoi. GUSH! It's just OMG! SPG!!!

@Captain. Yes, I also have a boyfriend.

Spoiler:

I could live with him forever! xD
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Sebastian wrote:
@mutie. Yes, I know that. It has too much hentai but some Yuri I watched has no much SPG content. only some kissing like that but Yaoi. GUSH! It's just OMG! SPG!!!

@Captain. Yes, I also have a boyfriend.

Spoiler:

I could live with him forever! xD

I have a boyfriend, though.

----

Finnick Odair.
Back to top Go down
Alli_Alli
New Fantagian
Alli_Alli

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:28 pm

.... I'm only 10. I don't think I'm old enough to date. Not to be mean, but I'm going to just ignore this if it's find with everyone.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Alli_Alli wrote:
.... I'm only 10. I don't think I'm old enough to date. Not to be mean, but I'm going to just ignore this if it's find with everyone.

Then don't post on it.

You don't have to let us know if you don't want to post on this topic.

---

Sorry If that sounded rude.
Back to top Go down
Alli_Alli
New Fantagian
Alli_Alli

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Flower wrote:
Alli_Alli wrote:

Then don't post on it.

You don't have to let us know if you don't want to post on this topic.

---

Sorry If that sounded rude.

No problem. I'm used to it. My sister orders me around, mainly because she's 4 years older than me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Mutie wrote:
ahh sorry to wreck your parade here but yaoi/yuri means nsfw content of two people that are the same gender in anime. also, nsfw means things like hentai. yeah.
All this time I have thought Yuri/Yaoi was same gender pairings, nothing NSFW. I thought that it could go from merely kissing to majoir hentai ooi

Ahah I just think people should love and be with who they love. Even if it's on the internet as long if they know each other well and aren't lying to each other like for example if one of you are actually 30 something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:58 pm

^^ well if it wasnt nsfw i think it would be boys/girls love?? idk or is that just he american version of yaoi/yuri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:02 am

Taost wrote:
^^ well if it wasnt nsfw i think it would be boys/girls love?? idk or is that just he american version of yaoi/yuri
Yeah, I like boys/girls love.
When I told my friends in RL that I liked Yuri a while ago they were like staring at me like I was crazy and liked #%&$#@ when I actually meant that I liked girlxgirl pairings.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:14 am

Witch wrote:

Ahah I just think people should love and be with who they love. Even if it's on the internet as long if they know each other well and aren't lying to each other like for example if one of you are actually 30 something.

Yes, I agree with you. They might be a scary stalker. A killer. A fat ugly oldie boy/girl. xD
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:29 am

Hey.
My boyfriend is the best.
Spoiler:
Why does this topic make me think about how SAO is the best way to internet date
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:30 am

Lol my boyfriend is always in my lawn <3 he is my front yard tree his name is Anthony the tree with a awesome mustache.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
Hey.
My boyfriend is the best.
Spoiler:
Why does this topic make me think about how SAO is the best way to internet date

Hahahhaha lol.. Agree. xD. I don't even know why. lol.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:41 am

I don't but I just like the fact that your allowed to date any gender when you want to,but of course you'll meet bumps down the road,but you need to always remember that road leads to success.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:46 am

I've never been a fan of yuri or yaoi because I've always felt that those genres kind of fetishize homosexual couples a bit which isn't right. At all. It's almost as bad as homophobia in my eyes.
Anyway, I think it's great that a lot of you guys are already in relationships and congratulations on all of that! c:
Anyway, it's OK for me because my girlfriend is Sasha Grey and my boyfriend is Hannibal Lecter so it all just kind of works out. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:07 am

Honestly,I haven't even watch yuri or yaoi so...I actually don't know??
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Flower wrote:

Welcome to my world c:

Trust me, it isn't bad at all. I actually have to wait till I'm 16 (which is 11th grade for me) and I have enjoyed being single and living life how I want it.

I have it to watch yuri or yaoi anime.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Relora wrote:
Flower wrote:

Welcome to my world c:

Trust me, it isn't bad at all. I actually have to wait till I'm 16 (which is 11th grade for me) and I have enjoyed being single and living life how I want it.

I have it to watch yuri or yaoi anime.
I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16 either, but I guess that works out pretty well as I have 0 interest in being in a relationship. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

yaoi and yuri is more sexual than anything.. just not appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:01 pm

My parents are the TYPICAL asians. Mainly my mom. If I'm somewhere with a friend, who is a boy, they're always like: Who's that, where are you going, what are you doing, etc..
But they only say that coz they care :')
I watch yaoi mwahahahahahah... My first username was yaoi_munsturr so yeah ;u;
Couples on the forum are really kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
They make me explode with cuteness!!!
xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Couples on Forum.   About Couples on Forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Couples on Forum.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next