Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW

Go down 
+16
v
evan
Relora
Primrose
Kennedy
dewey decimal system
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
Silver
YEEZUS
flower
el
Reese
o
Harmony
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:52 am

Nupita wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Nupita wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Itsbleh can't do that! hes not a scammer! I know who's Itsbleh is. I know him.

I don't know him much so I wouldn't really know.

Oh okay.. So how did you know that he is spamming?

He's my friend's friend and my friend saw him doing it and told me ASAP. She told me this morning.

Ohh Okay. I know he is my friend but I really don't know is he spam or something. So yeah, let's just investigate the forum. lol.
Back to top Go down
M
Senior Fantagian
M

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:56 am

Did they say anything about me?
@Toast, thank you for your post. I was freaking out a few minutes ago but, when I read your post it made me feel better.

oh, and i'm back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

M wrote:
Did they say anything about me?
@Toast, thank you for your post. I was freaking out a few minutes ago but, when I read your post it made me feel better.

oh, and i'm back.
Probably not since you weren't that active so I don't think they would have much interest in hacking you.

And welcome back, its nice to see you again! C: It's me DarkManor.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:23 am

@M *sorry for my off topic.* Nice avatar! NATSUUU!!

back to topic.

and guys, just don't worry about it. They are just some little kids trying to scare us. -.-
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:32 am

@Sebastian it does sound like something itsbleh would do. now that i think about it, he sounds more logical than xaria. he thinks he's cool by throwing around the f bomb in every sentence and threatening to hack and use proxies, i've seen it before.

sorry for accusing xaria aah she just gets on my nerves sometimes

Last edited by hop on Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:40 am

hop wrote:
@Sebastian it does sound like something itsbleh would do. now that i think about it, he sounds more logical than xaria. he thinks he's cool by throwing around the f bomb in every sentence and threatening to hack and use proxies, i've seen it before.

Oh. I didn't realize that so forgive me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:37 pm

see guys
i was offline for hours
no one got hacked and everyones okay!!! told you guys. next time, just calm down. dont get in such a tizzy.
Back to top Go down
BigNate
New Fantagian
BigNate

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Aren't these the people that hacked Mineloid?????
Three times, right?
Well at least everyone's safe
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm

For the last time, this isn't hacking. It's trolling.

The best way to deal with trolls is to put them on your blacklist so you can't see their posts, then wait for them to get banned.

Making 5000 topics about how annoyed you are isn't going to make them stop. If anything, you're giving them the attention they want and they'll keep going.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:15 pm

On the join.me me they said Gretchen was " 33%" from discovering my password.

I was like freaking out yesterday.

Now today I'm like whatever come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Lock on request please.

It's over now. We're fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:43 pm

^err, again, it might be the time to lock it, but its not your topic. just message a mod about it, that really irritates me.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Yesterday I was like freaking out and crying and about to puke because I don't want anyone to find out my address, credit card number, or hack me because I love this forum and they'd probably get me banned :c
Now ... I have to admit I'm still scared but kind of doubting everything..? Because, if they're so good at hacking, why are they only doing this NOW?
Ehh. I'm just going to hope for the best, I guess.
Plus I'm a nobody so why would they want to hack me...
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

They deactivated my account,I got so upset.I reactivated it just now.

Also,Joy I don't respect how your wanting to lock MY Topic.I didn't create it to start conflict,but to warn everyone about this dude.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Wish wrote:
Yesterday I was like freaking out and crying and about to puke because I don't want anyone to find out my address, credit card number, or hack me because I love this forum and they'd probably get me banned :c
Now ... I have to admit I'm still scared but kind of doubting everything..? Because, if they're so good at hacking, why are they only doing this NOW?
Ehh. I'm just going to hope for the best, I guess.
Plus I'm a nobody so why would they want to hack me...

You know they will just ip ban that person not your account *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm

...Oh.
(weeeelll I'm stupid)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:30 pm

I'd like to mention that, SDF is no longer on holiday...
Anyways, all the drama is over now! So yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
I'd like to mention that, SDF is no longer on holiday...
Anyways, all the drama is over now! So yeah...
All of the sites are back to normal!~
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Pippin wrote:
For the last time, this isn't hacking. It's trolling.

The best way to deal with trolls is to put them on your blacklist so you can't see their posts, then wait for them to get banned.

Making 5000 topics about how annoyed you are isn't going to make them stop. If anything, you're giving them the attention they want and they'll keep going.

Yes, I totally agree with you.
And btw guys, Didn't you read the comment of MacTavish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW   EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERY FF USER LOOK NOW IMPORTANT CLICK NOW CLICK NOW
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4