Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*

Go down 
+19
mangaka
Mystic
Reese
Lenka
len
Oliver
☆ Dreamlight ☆
Daisy
Snow
Silver
o
Rufistar
evan
flower
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
Kennedy
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

☆ Dreamlight ☆ wrote:
I think we need 2 more! Most of the mods don't come on for a looong time; replace one of them? Im sorry mod(s) if you get replaced with another person!

I wouldn't replace them, but I'd definitely like to see a couple new people who'd be able to come on a half hour a day minimum.
Back to top Go down
☆ Dreamlight ☆
Senior Fantagian
☆ Dreamlight ☆

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Okay, not replace them but, they do need to come on more often!

There OK mods though maybe they should try harder, No offence!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.not-a-real-website.om

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:38 pm

btw guys
that post i made was a reference to this comic
Spoiler:
dont need to credit, its already in there
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

I don't think Len had modding experience, but he learned. Especially since he's mature, so the staff helped him and taught him. He didn't abuse it or anything.

I am a chatbox moderator on a different forum, and an administrator on another. I am one of the 3 admins on there.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 16, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Taost wrote:
btw guys
that post i made was a reference to this comic
Spoiler:
dont need to credit, its already in there

That 70% relates to our problem c:

Anyways, for now it's up to Mace. We can't debate on everything what we want.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
☆ Dreamlight ☆
Senior Fantagian
☆ Dreamlight ☆

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Now that you mentioned it, i agree with you it's up to Mace to decide!
Back to top Go down
http://www.not-a-real-website.om
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Yup. I think we need 2 or 3 new moderators. it would be really nice. but since summer is always here mace probably is going to "hire" one or maybe none, since the mods come on in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:59 pm

i dont think age should matter because it actually doesn't matter that much how mature the person is, but rather how good with technology they are, activity, and quick to spot things. and im actually the age youre saying is ok, so,
also a majority of the users here arent that age, so for bigger options age shouldnt be restricted (but yeah, we need new mods)
:v) thanks to that one person that suggested me!! (v:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Oliver you and Hop would be perfect moderators!Although I would like to be a mod too , I think that you'd do the job better!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I think Oliver, Luke Skywalker would be good. But let's stop here and not rant on why...... shouldn't be a mod and for what reason.

But this is a good idea, I stand by this 100%

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Joy wrote:
I think Oliver, Luke Skywalker, and I would be good. But let's stop here and not rant on why...... shouldn't be a mod and for what reason.

But this is a good idea, I stand by this 100%

i personally do not want you as a mod for plenty of reasons, though that is my own opinion and you'd probably get offended if i said anything.

i think oliver pretty much already has mod powers (makkines account) though he would make a great mod. same with luke, cas, and hop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Just because I'm not popular, and I was really weird and stupid in the past. Doesn't mean I won't make a good moderator. The past is the past, this is the future. Things can only get better. After all, we all start from the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Joy wrote:
Just because I'm not popular, and I was really weird and stupid in the past. Doesn't mean I won't make a good moderator. The past is the past, this is the future. Things can only get better. After all, we all start from the bottom.

...i dont care about the past. there are still, now, many things about you i dislike. im trying to be as polite as possible with this. this is just my opinion and others may believe differently.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm

hey guys just so you know "volunteering as tribute" for mod authority might not give you a good chance
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I guess we should be allowed to state our opinions since I see many others doing so too.

I personally think Hop,Oliver,and Luke Skywalker would be a great influence to the forum,although Oliver has power to Makkine's account.I still think he should be granted his own.

@Joy I know you did some mistakes in the pass,and I reassure you every here including me agree to that.But I think we need someone more mature,like the names I listen above.I know your mature,but Mods need to get along with everyone,doesn't pick fights,and notice things really quickly.Some people had problems with you,including me.But yea..
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

1) there is probably one person at the most i think would be a good mod
2) you cant ever be a mod or staff if youve been banned before
3) mace or abbey are not active therefore new mods cant be added
4)asking to be a mod or saying that you think youd be a good mod shoots your chances of being a mod by like 90%
5) @joy ive modded a few forums before
and sorry but no joy you are not going to be a mod ever Sorry but no
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:50 pm

@len does that mean getting a infraction? Or getting fully banned?
I do think there are a lot of deserving people on this forum! I could go on for a while who is deserving.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I think the mods right now are good enough, and if there ever were new mods I would want them to be members that have been around for a while. I would never be a mod because Im not active enough, and I haven't been around long enough. People that joined when the forum was first created though, they would be good mods if we ever needed them.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

I actually don't like this topic. To me it feels like it hurts peoples feelings not nominating them and saying you'll never be a good moderator and blah blah.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
@len does that mean getting a infraction? Or getting fully banned?
I do think there are a lot of deserving people on this forum! I could go on for a while who is deserving.
no just banned
oh and one more thing:
no mod apps ew no
people can easily lie on them and i just dont like them ok

Last edited by Len on Thu May 16, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Lenka wrote:
I think the mods right now are good enough, and if there ever were new mods I would want them to be members that have been around for a while. I would never be a mod because Im not active enough, and I haven't been around long enough. People that joined when the forum was first created though, they would be good mods if we ever needed them.
I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Junior Fantagian
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:22 am

To be honest, let Mace decide. It's his forum, no matter how much you guys talk about it, it's not going to change unless Mace actually wants to promote another moderator. And with that, everyone is just going to start arguing about who deserves to be a moderator or not. Just let Mace decide, seriously. This topic has been around since the moderators that were chosen last time aren't as active as they used to be.
Back to top Go down
mangaka
New Fantagian
mangaka

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:23 am

I agree,because what?

I'm already 9,but i can create Forums with a effects.I can create anything in Forums,but Blog,i can create many special feature in them

But if you like it,don't give me moderating chance!I'm only normal kid,same like another kids,but i'm not same like another kids.

Cheers Very Happy

Plus,if you want to find some Mod,you maybe can complain with Mace via PM about the Moderator Hiring,and plus,suggest them about creating some Poll about Moderator Hiring.Done,right?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:55 am

Len wrote:
1) there is probably one person at the most i think would be a good mod
2) you cant ever be a mod or staff if youve been banned before
3) mace or abbey are not active therefore new mods cant be added
4)asking to be a mod or saying that you think youd be a good mod shoots your chances of being a mod by like 90%
5) @joy ive modded a few forums before
and sorry but no joy you are not going to be a mod ever Sorry but no

Hop wrote:
hey guys just so you know "volunteering as tribute" for mod authority might not give you a good chance
Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 2Q==

Thank you. So much.

I think just about everyone needed to hear this.  "Well I think I should be a mod because I think I should be a mod" is one great way to guarantee you'll never be one, the same with "Well no one likes me so I guess I'll never be good enough to be a mod because I'm not popular."

Self-deprecation is not cute. Or funny. Whining about how unfair your life is, threatening to quit because "no one will care anyway", or generally asking for compliments is really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Harmony wrote:
I agree,I don't think they should base it on the Warning Bar,obviously people make mistakes and they don't ALWAYS follow the rules.But,they correct themselves when they do.

Yea,but Mace hasn't come on since like 3 months ago?
Actually he came on like this week, maybe today.
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*   Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should We Get New Mods? *Argument,Agree or Disagree*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next