Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:32 pm

You are a criminal, and the world you live in today is nothing like it is now. The year is only 2023, but in 10 years, a lot has changed. Not much technologic-wise, but nowadays, the worst criminals are exiled to a huge island. They are abandoned there, with no food or anything. They have to survival there with the other criminals. This is intended to teach them an even greater lesson then they would just by going to jail. Life on this island is hectic; the 'mentally insane' criminals are always causing a ruckus, and then there's the cold-blooded killers who really crave revenge. They'll pretty much try to kill you every chance they get. There are sly thieves who try to lure you into a trap, then they rob you. You're really going to have to learn a few things so you can make it out alive. You'll probably make some allies, but let's be serious: How many criminals can you actually trust?
So yeah, hope this makes sense. =3= Only posting the forms if we can get (at least) 5 users joined (not counting myself) c;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Nupita wrote:
May I join?
Yes, of course c:
4 more people, at least, need to join for me to post the form c;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:46 pm

I want to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I want to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Can I join too?Sounds Interesting c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm

this sounds kind of like the book series H.I.V.E. id join.
Back to top Go down
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:52 pm

I'll be posting the forms in a second c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Can't Wait! (: I hope the RP stays active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Me too o:

Forms.
Code:
[u]NAME?[/u]
[u]AGE?[/u]
[u]GENDER & SEXUALITY?[/u]
[u]YOUR CRIME?[/u]
[u]HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE?[/u]
[u]BIOGRAPHY?[/u]
[u]PERSONALITY?[/u]
[u]APPEARANCE?[/u]
[u]ANYTHING ELSE?[/u]

Doing mine later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Name:Nelly Martinez
Gender & Sexuality?:Female & Bisexual
Your Crime?:Homicide
How long is your sentence?:15 years
Biography?:Nelly has always felt alone,she had no friends no family she roamed the shirts living in poverty.She slept in alleys and stole purses from pretty girls.It takes a while to steal Nelly's heart,a girl named Windee (hehe@wish) use to date her,but Windee died in a terrible accident.Nelly has been depressed ever since...
Personality:Cocky,Flirty,Sarcastic,Cheesy,Loud,Talkative,Slightly Rude,Can be Kind,Optimistic,Intelligent,Snobby.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Additional Info?:Naa

Last edited by Marilyn Monroe on Tue May 14, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm

@Candee ~ accepted c;

Guys, if you didn't know (because Candee's the only one who posted an app) I gave you the form. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 pm

May I please join? c':
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:17 pm

@Castiel - of course you can c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

NAME? Kennedy.
AGE? 16.
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Female; Demisexual.
YOUR CRIME? Stealing and illegal driving.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? 8 years.
BIOGRAPHY? Kennedy is a troubled teen who has no parents to decipline her. She has been stealing cars and driving without a licisine.
PERSONALITY? Confused.
APPEARANCE? Long brown hair, only wears jeans and sweaters.
ANYTHING ELSE?
No!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

@Wish I didn't see the form earlier and I didn't know it was up. ;~; Sorry about that~
NAME? Michael
AGE? 23
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Male and aromantic and heterosexual, though he has no preference when it comes to dead bodies. c;
YOUR CRIME? Multiple counts of manslaughter, drug use and drug dealing.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? Lifetime. -3-
BIOGRAPHY? Michael grew up in a poor family and in the poor neighborhood of a large, widely populated city. He was always a bit of a rougher kid and was interested in snuff tapes, murder, cannibalism, necrophilia, etc. at a fairly young age. He ran away from home in his teenage years and was able to earn a large amount of money through drug dealing.
PERSONALITY? Psychopathic, deceitful, explosive anger, cold, sadistic, completely fake, pretty intelligent, has that Ted Bundy-ish feel to him.
APPEARANCE?
Spoiler:

ANYTHING ELSE? Nope.jpg ^~^

Last edited by Castiel on Tue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited it a teensy bit. c':)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Nupita and Castiel - accepted! c:

Still kinda lazy to do mine =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm gonna complete my APP now c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm

NAME? Daniella Von Snickle-man
AGE? 24
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Daniella is a female, and her sexuality is straight.
YOUR CRIME? Daniella murdered her boyfriend horribly; She shot him 12 times, stabbed him 28 times, and threw his body into a river.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? Daniella was originally suppose to get death, but that got dropped down to 200 years. ( I've seen/heard 200 years; I watch crime shows with my parents everyday.)
BIOGRAPHY? Daniella had a troubling past. The boyfriend she murdered used to abuse her ) not sexually; Just physically.) Cheat on her, and use her. ( He used her to lure in drug dealers.) He also cheated on her multiple times, but threatened to kill her if she tried reporting him to the police or breaking up with him.
PERSONALITY? Daniella is a, you could say, Crazy weirdo. After the abuse, she became obsessed with revenge, plotting how she would kill. She's awkward, loud and has no friends.
APPEARANCE?
ANYTHING ELSE? Sorry if she's weird >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

@Candee we should be partners in crime c;

NAME? Brooke Wilder
AGE? 17
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Female, bisexual
YOUR CRIME? She would steal from people, then make them swear not to tell. If they didn't swear, she'd kill them.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? Life, because of how many people she'd stolen from and killed.
BIOGRAPHY? Brooke grew up with her alcoholic, abusive Uncle Sal because her parents didn't want her. At the age of 11, she ran away and broke into people's houses... she taught herself how to use a gun, and more things about how to kill someone. She lived on her own, committing the crimes for 6 years.
PERSONALITY? Brooke is usually silent, but when she really has something to say, she'll say it. She's usually cold, angry, and wanting revenge. Revenge because of her past, and also because she got caught. She is definitely one to hold a grudge, so don't get on her bad side. She never opens up to anyone, except for those she trusts. It takes a long time to become her friend, though. Brooke pretty much hates everyone. The only things she likes are animals. She's very smart, sly, and secretive because of her thieving past. Once you manage to break her shell, she's sweet and loyal.
APPEARANCE?
ANYTHING ELSE? her personality is a lot more than that, though.

also flower you're accepted.

Last edited by Wish on Tue May 14, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Wish wrote:
@Candee we should be partners in crime c;

NAME? Brooke Wilder
AGE? 17
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Female, bisexual
YOUR CRIME? She would steal from people, then make them swear not to tell. If they didn't swear, she'd kill them.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? Life, because of how many people she'd stolen from and killed.
BIOGRAPHY? Brooke grew up with her alcoholic, abusive Uncle Sal because her parents didn't want her. At the age of 11, she ran away and broke into people's houses... she taught herself how to use a gun, and more things about how to kill someone. She lived on her own, committing the crimes for 6 years.
PERSONALITY? Brooke is usually silent, but when she really has something to say, she'll say it. She's usually cold, angry, and wanting revenge. Revenge because of her past, and also because she got caught. She is definitely one to hold a grudge, so don't get on her bad side. She never opens up to anyone, except for those she trusts. It takes a long time to become her friend, though. Brooke pretty much hates everyone. The only things she likes are animals. She's very smart, sly, and secretive because of her thieving past. Once you manage to break her shell, she's sweet and loyal.
APPEARANCE? meh need to find a good picture
ANYTHING ELSE? her personality is a lot more than that, though.

also flower you're accepted.

@Wish,Windee forever bruh <33 Of Course we can be partners in crime! (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm going to start because I want to. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 7:03 pm

I can't Wait ! WIPPYY :DDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

NAME? Iye Karin
AGE? 19
GENDER & SEXUALITY? woman, heterosexual
YOUR CRIME? Stealing from some of the largest banks in countries, as well as many priceless artifacts and jewelry. If they were any witnesses, usually she'd get some of her partners to shoot them dead or get them to kill them any way they can. She didn't get caught until many years later, and it was just her partners who were arrested.
HOW LONG IS YOUR SENTENCE? 250+ years
BIOGRAPHY? ehhhh
PERSONALITY? A traitor-- most of the time. She's only had two good partners in crime, but one died and the other left her. She's always looking for someone to team up with, but the no-good ones would be sacrificed. Aside from her criminal record, she's actually a pretty nice person... other than her lying habits. Her contortionist and gymnastic skills are near perfect.
APPEARANCE? She has an amazingly-shaped hourglass body. Adding on, she is very muscular around her upper arms and thighs. Her jet black, straight hair reaches right to her tailbone. However, she mostly prefers putting it in a bun or ponytail. She's cold grey eyes that stick out at you. She has high cheekbones and many tattoos along her tan skin. She usually wears skin tight bodysuits to get around easier.
ANYTHING ELSE? noe

Last edited by Taost on Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, extra detail, etc.)
Back to top Go down
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Tue May 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Taost and Candee - accepted c:
I started the RP, by the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}   Today at 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Do the Crime, do the Time. {RP - APPs}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next