Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:25 pm

"No no. The feathers will be stabbing us through the beds. We have a whole bunch of cotton plants I can't even see the end of this field!" she said all excited. She looked at Skye and frowned, "hey, don't you think there's going to be some prison war happening somewhere around here? We should go get in it.. take out the competition" she said, a glow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:29 pm

"If the 'competition' isn't trying to harm us, then let's not get ourselves into trouble." Clear said, sitting down on the mattress and looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Cara looked at Skye, surprised. She seemed to have eased up from the plane ride. Everyone was all tough, now they're attitudes change, feeling to only concentrate on survival. "Well, when someone goes bump in the night, I'm taking out you first. I can't risk it. You might be on their side." she said, holding her knife at her and walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Daniella jumped, looking down at Nelly. " Oh H-Hey um.. Hi." She said, continuing to peel the coconut. She held a piece out to Nelly. " Want it?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Clear took a deep breath. "I'm part of the alliance. So are you. I'm not backstabbing you."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7