Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 National Crushes Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Len wrote:
toast i had a crush on u over summer
tbh i did too im not even kidding
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-04-28
Location : ta geule (✿◠‿◠)

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Thu May 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Taost wrote:
Len wrote:
toast i had a crush on u over summer
tbh i did too im not even kidding
what omg r u srs

((i was being completely serious omg àààààààààààààààà))


Last edited by Len on Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Thu May 16, 2013 10:39 pm

and in the end i ship everyone x everyone ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
Joy wrote:
What does "ship us" even mean?

Well basically it's Like. You combine our names and think of cool ways to say them.

Shipping two people is when you want them to be in a relationSHIP. (Do u c it SHIP du u c?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 1:01 pm

This forum is too cute. I now ship all the couples whoops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes, ship all the couples we shall. #ForumLove
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Me & Wish's ship name is =Windee c;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Windee sounds so cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 pm

That's cool Windee. #ForumCouplesLiveON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Windee sounds like that book about a girl named Opal,I think its called Windixie something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Crushes on FF, you say?

Someone from this forum [who is a guy] confessed to me on skype that he likes me.

Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot ['Heather' is me, names are crossed out]:

Screenshot:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Heather~ wrote:
Crushes on FF, you say?

Someone from this forum [who is a guy] confessed to me on skype that he likes me.

Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot ['Heather' is me, names are crossed out]:

Screenshot:
 
So cute! What did you reply?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Crona and I are rinpintar :3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

@Rin I see. It's catchy.
I guess Mizu and I are a brotp, so Teazu I guess? ;u;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Rin wrote:
Crona and I are rinpintar :3333

That is probably my favorite of both of us :33


@teacup that is an awesome shipping teazu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

why am I always the last person to see things
Well I don't really know what to say besides congratulations Teazu and Rinpintar Cx
Gosh this
is
too
cute
u.u

Also
Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Ah,No body likes me :3 Hehe its okay,Me and Wish are a couple
Hon you are amazing seriously <3

@Joy and everyone else saying "nobody likes me" I can garuntee you that isn't true, i am positive there is someone on here who does. They might be too shy to tell you but still.
though im 100% sure no one likes me except Candee b/c uhm I don't even know what she sees in me D':
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:19 pm

i want a cute ship name

some one on here told me they like me

not saying who thoughh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Wish wrote:
why am I always the last person to see things
Well I don't really know what to say besides congratulations Teazu and Rinpintar Cx
Gosh this
is
too
cute
u.u

Also
Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Ah,No body likes me :3 Hehe its okay,Me and Wish are a couple
Hon you are amazing seriously <3

@Joy and everyone else saying "nobody likes me" I can garuntee you that isn't true, i am positive there is someone on here who does. They might be too shy to tell you but still.
though im 100% sure no one likes me except Candee b/c uhm I don't even know what she sees in me D':

Wish,you are beautiful just the freaking way you are your perfect to me heck if you had a pimple on your forehead I'd still love you because your anything Ive ever wanted <33 Your a blessing God sent me from heaven and I'm grateful for that!Your 100% perfect boo x:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:21 pm

lets all ignore my post

okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 17
Location : Finnland

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

I have a boyfriend...yeah so I don't have crushes anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Wish,look at the paragraph I just wrote you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Wish wrote:
why am I always the last person to see things
Well I don't really know what to say besides congratulations Teazu and Rinpintar Cx
Gosh this
is
too
cute
u.u

Also
Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Ah,No body likes me :3 Hehe its okay,Me and Wish are a couple
Hon you are amazing seriously <3

@Joy and everyone else saying "nobody likes me" I can garuntee you that isn't true, i am positive there is someone on here who does. They might be too shy to tell you but still.
though im 100% sure no one likes me except Candee b/c uhm I don't even know what she sees in me D':

Wish,you are beautiful just the freaking way you are your perfect to me heck if you had a pimple on your forehead I'd still love you because your anything Ive ever wanted <33 Your a blessing God sent me from heaven and I'm grateful for that!Your 100% perfect boo x:
Haha <333
must
post
this
song
You're the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry. You're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I want to marry c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Wish wrote:
Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Wish wrote:
why am I always the last person to see things
Well I don't really know what to say besides congratulations Teazu and Rinpintar Cx
Gosh this
is
too
cute
u.u

Also
Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Ah,No body likes me :3 Hehe its okay,Me and Wish are a couple
Hon you are amazing seriously <3

@Joy and everyone else saying "nobody likes me" I can garuntee you that isn't true, i am positive there is someone on here who does. They might be too shy to tell you but still.
though im 100% sure no one likes me except Candee b/c uhm I don't even know what she sees in me D':

Wish,you are beautiful just the freaking way you are your perfect to me heck if you had a pimple on your forehead I'd still love you because your anything Ive ever wanted <33 Your a blessing God sent me from heaven and I'm grateful for that!Your 100% perfect boo x:
Haha <333
must
post
this
song
You're the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry. You're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I want to marry c:

Cuz Your the one for me for me,I'm the one for you for you take the both of us of us cuz were the perfect two <3

You can be the hero and I can be the side kick you'll be the tears that I cry if we ever split <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Nupita wrote:
I have a boyfriend...yeah so I don't have crushes anymore.

can i ship jennedy

yes i remembered Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Nupita wrote:
I have a boyfriend...yeah so I don't have crushes anymore.
jennedy forever, mk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: National Crushes Day   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
National Crushes Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MSA National Motorsport Week. 25th - 5th July
» Stormwind National Anthem
» Silverstone National Lap times
» Video Game Crushes o.O
» National Pokedex completed!!! ^-^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: