Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should it be a boarding school?
Yes.
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
OMG TOTALLY! :D
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
DEFINATELY NOT.
44%
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 11:27 am

NAME? Hunter Eon
AGE? 15
GRADE? 10th (his bday is later in the year soo)
GENDER & SEXUALIRY? boy, heterosexual
PAIRED WITH...? Teacup's character - Charlotte
PERSONALITY? He's very straight to the point, and his vocabulary is great. A great liar, but he'd only feel guilty for the big ones. He tries his best to make someone feel good, but he slips sometimes. He doesn't really like letting himself out, because he thinks that it could make a person feel bad, so if he thinks someone's being rude or mean, he'd try his best to ignore it.
LIKES? birds, worms, caterpillars, and exotically colored trees/plants
DISLIKES? cats, filthy surroundings
FEARS? the dark (unless hes with someone else)
BIOGRAPHY? here comes another chinese earthquake
APPEARANCE? Black hair which is medium-length on the sides and very long on the top. His bangs go to his right, which is styled with a lot of effort and hairspray. Light skin and hazel eyes, along with a pointy nose.

im desu
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 11:46 am

^You can pair with joy if you'd like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 11:51 am

Who can pair with me? What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 pm

That was before,Can we start?I'm actually very excited about this rp~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Sad aw, I have no pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Okay,Me and Joy agreed on making a character pair up so i'M GOnna have 2 characters.

NAME?Eli Samuels
AGE?16
GRADE?9th
GENDER & SEXUALIRY?Male,Straight
PAIRED WITH...?Joys Character
PERSONALITY?Honest, integrity, good sense of humor, thoughtful, sweet, gentlemanly, romantic , and tough.
LIKES?Swimming,Playing Instruments,Taking Midnight Swims,Skipping School,Disturbing Teachers,Food
DISLIKES?School,Boring People,Math,Slow Internet
FEARS?Spiders
BIOGRAPHY?Eli has been through tough times,his parents divorced and his mom is physical/emotionally destroyed.He does all the work in the house,and takes care of his mother.He loves the Beach and goes surfing even in the cold weather.
[u]APPEARANCE?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 12:51 pm

NAME? Ariana Hane
AGE? 16
GRADE?11
GENDER & SEXUALIRY?Female. Straight. But bi-romantic.
PAIRED WITH...?Harmony.
PERSONALITY?Nice, smart, athletic, yada yada all that positive stuff. She makes you feel like she's all you need.
LIKES?Cupcakes. Teddy bears. People. Friends. internet.
DISLIKES?Mean people, trolls, hackers, sarcasm that hurt people's feelings.
FEARS?Of people not liking her.
BIOGRAPHY?idk?
APPEARANCE?Look up Ariana Grande on Google Images
ANYTHING ELSE?Do I look like a dictionary? Sorry in a bad mood right now. I'll probably update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm actually kind of jealous right now -.-

Everyone is accepted.

Starting the RP soon. Probably after Nessa finishes her APP.

EDIT: Done with mine. u.u
NAME? Blaire Faraway
AGE? 16, almost 17.
GRADE? 9th
GENDER & SEXUALIRY? Female, bisexual.
PAIRED WITH...? Melody (user: Candee <33)
PERSONALITY? Blaire is popular in school. She hates it, and doesn't even know why she's popular. She's weird and socially awkward. But she has a good sense of humor and loves making people laugh. At times, though, she can be quiet; mostly if she's not feeling good. Blaire is kind, loyal, and trustworthy, unlike the other popular people. She rarely talks about her past, but is there for you if you want to talk about yours. She falls in love quickly without even noticing it and has her heart broken often, so she kind of gave up. Blaire is a huge skateboarder and does it whenever she can. Other qualities make her a tomboy, like how she loves videogames and food, but at the same time shopping gives her a small girly trait. Blaire is smart and always paying attention in class, which is why she used to be bullied. Then the bully moved away and that's when she became popular, back in 6th grade. Blaire is sensitive, but doesn't show it for fear of people thinking she's a baby.
LIKES? Skateboarding, animals, junk food (but she also loves fruit), videogames, music, the internet, friends, love, shopping, making people laugh, drawing, and dancing.
DISLIKES? School, meat (she's a vegetarian), mean people, her Grandmother, being angry, when she's not liked, her past, vegetables, sadness, and blood.
FEARS? Dying, becoming like her parents, and having everyone hate her for no reason.
BIOGRAPHY? Blaire lives with her strict Grandmother, because her mom and dad actually hired a hit-man to kill her. That was when she was only 12. They got caught and put in jail. Blaire has never told anybody, because she feels she cant trust them. Her Grandmother forces her to do everything, and if she doesn't, she's grounded. This is why she hates her Grandma. She cant even leave the house without notifying her first, she cant have sleepovers, she has to get good grades, she cant skip her chores, she cant get detention...
APPEARANCE?
Spoiler:

ANYTHING ELSE? SHE'S AUSTRALIAN c;

Also, a few updates on the RP:
Remember this is not only a romance RP, but an RP that has a lot to do with life.
And there will be events going on at school like prom, I will decide when they happen.
Adding a poll: Do you think this should be a boarding school? (my opinion: I voted yes, because it will definitely make the RP more interesting. if you don't know what a boarding school is, its where you live at the school. so, yeah. vote what you think)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm afraid having a boarding school will make things a lot more complicated.
May we start the RP now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Code:
[u]FRIENDS?[/u]
[u]BEST FRIENDS?[/u]
[u]ENIMIES?[/u]
PLEASE FILL THAT OUT.
I apologize for forgetting to put it in the apps... ;-;

Mine:
FRIENDS? meh... pm me
BEST FRIENDS? meh... pm me
ENIMIES? meh... pm me
XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Joining the first role play I saw. x3

--

NAME? Isabelle Marksman
AGE? 16
GRADE? 10
GENDER & SEXUALITY? Female, Straight
PAIRED WITH...? Toby Field [[ Lenka's Character ]]
PERSONALITY? Isabelle is very carefree and free-spirited. She has a way of knowing the positive things in every person. Isabelle is quite outgoing and loves to talk to other people. She, though, is very annoying and irritating. Because of this most people really dislike her. Isabelle is clumsy as well, she trips on a solid and clear floor. She is also very joke-y; liking to joke around.
LIKES? Lollipops, Sports, and Sunny Days.
DISLIKES? Homework, Rain, Being Sick, and Super strong smells.
FEARS? Being locked inside for too long.
BIOGRAPHY? Isabelle grew up in the city; always nothing to do but shop. There wasn't much places to play around and run. Her parents were divorced due to problems with their daughter; her. She entered a middle school and the first minute she hated it. They won't let you do a lot of things but write; ther was only one subject that let you play and urn around. Which was P.E. Not many people like her due to her annoying personality; always talking and can't quit. Isabelle likes to do what she wants, she doesn't follow other people's commands unless she likes what's going to happen.
APPEARANCE?
Spoiler:

ANYTHING ELSE?
FRIENDS? PM Me?
BEST FRIENDS? Blaire Faraway [[ Wish's Character ]]
ENEMIES? PM Me?

Last edited by Queen on Sat May 18, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 3:32 pm

@Queen you're accepted ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 3:58 pm

NAME? Toby Field
AGE? 16
GRADE? 10
GENDER & SEXUALIRY? Boy, and straight.
PAIRED WITH...? Isabella Marksman (Queen)
PERSONALITY? Quick thinking and clever, but also a bit annoying. Loves to bicker, but is also very caring and compassionate. Loves to
LIKES? Reading, eating, sports, sunshine, and talking to nice people.
DISLIKES? Work, rude people, horror movies, and thunder storms.
FEARS? Being struck by lightening, or losing someone he loves.
BIOGRAPHY? When Toby was little he would be scolded constantly for talking back. But when he got older though he decided to use his gift of cleverness for good.He looks up to super heroes and wants to protect people who are hurt or sad.
APPEARANCE?
Spoiler:

lalaala PM me if you want to be my friend/enemy (:

Last edited by Lenka on Sat May 18, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 4:00 pm

@Lenka - you're accepted :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks for accepting me. c: And sure, Lenka, my character will be your partner. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]   Today at 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down

The Red String [ Romance RP - APPs ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2