Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

DOME LIFE [APP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic
Junior Fantagian
Mystic

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Dome Life

Storyline:
A part of Earth, the Karmiiine city has been taken over by a group of rebels- the Doralin,who are against democracy. They have released a dome over Karmiine city, so that no citizen inside the city can escape their hands. Once a week, the dome opens and supplies are flown in the city by the Doralins.

You have the choice to be:
-Someone who is trying to escape from the Doralins (REFUGEES)
-Someone who will try to defeat the Doralins (HEROES)

However, the Doralins carry weapons. If they catch you doing something they dislike, or they don't like you, they are free to shoot, stab, or hang you without getting into trouble by anyone. You are powerless against them, but if you choose to be part of the HEROES you also have a choice of carrying; stun guns (which freezes the Doralins for ten seconds), ice bow (which shoots out icicles) or a fire knife (which decreases a quarter of the Doralins' power).
As a refugee, you have one of three skills; food cooking (able to collect food from anywhere and make a delicious meal out of it), self protecting (decreases a quarter of the Doralins' power if they are chasing you), camorflaging (able to camorflage into the surrounding scenery for five seconds, only usuable twice a day).

DORALIN APP:
Spoiler:

REFUGEE APP:
Spoiler:

HERO APP:
Spoiler:

Heroes:

Refugees:

Doralins:

My app:
Spoiler:

*I have made this app a couple of months ago, I think. But at the end I never created the actual roleplay (or I did but it went inactive). I would like to try this again c: *

Last edited by nessa_ on Sat May 18, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:58 pm

What if someone wants to be a Dorian?
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Junior Fantagian
Mystic

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

oh, right. need to add that in lol, sorry
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:26 am

Name: Griffin
Special skill: Self-protecting.
Escaping with: A sword, a couple spare knives, some food, basic medicine and the clothes he could carry with him easily.
Why are you escaping: Griffin is sort of a pirate, or a thief. He's doing it for his own benefit.
Looks (providing a picture would be nice):
warning large:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:32 am

Name: Serenity
Alliances (please arrange through PM): None, yet.
Weapon: Ice Bow.
Looks (please provide a picture):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:10 am

When can we start?

This sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:46 am

I honestly keep mixing up Orlando Bloom and Justin Timberlake.

Name: Jai Brooks
Special skill: Physically enhanced. Meaning he has great physical skills. Fighting, running, push-ups whatever it may be.
Escaping with: A small suitcase filled with clothing, a first aid kit, basic medicine, a sword, a couple daggers, grapple hook, and non-perishables (water bottles, canned fruit etc).
Why are you escaping: Jai's mother owed the government of the dome some money, she used when she was a teenager to rent an apartment. She never paid them back, she changed her name and married Jai's father. Which basically changed her whole name. One day, the government was sick of her mess. They wanted their money. The dorlians came knocking at her door, and of course took her away. 3 months later they got the news back that she was killed in her attempts to escape. Alas, the mother still didn't pay the bills so they killed Jai's father too along with his older sister, Sky. Since Jai has the money from his family, they are trying to hunt him down so he can pay the amount. Jai has no clue how much it is, so he's assuming it's a large amount. He's running away so he won't get killed.
Looks (providing a picture would be nice):
idk if this is orlando bloom or justin timberlake tbh:

Last edited by Joy on Sat May 18, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:47 am

Charlene, for the love of god put that in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:48 am

Sorry, in the thumbnail it looked so small. I apologize. xD
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Joy wrote:
Sorry, in the thumbnail it looked so small. I apologize. xD

That's better. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Junior Fantagian
Mystic

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:28 pm

I will start soon c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOME LIFE [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOME LIFE [APP]   DOME LIFE [APP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOME LIFE [APP]
Page 1 of 1