Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

nvm.

Go down 
+7
Squirtle
Reese
Lenka
MsJoyMaeda
Striker
Lord Voldemort
mich
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:17 pm

ugh nojosdfnjoa

Last edited by Mimi on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm

You go to the store.
You buy head lice shampoo
You buy over night head lice spray
You buy tea tree oil.
You wash your hair with the shampoo.
You put tea tree oil in your hair and wait a couple hours. Wash out.
Before you go to bed you put the over night spray.
You wash your hair in the morning
You get someone to pick the eggs out of your head everyday. or else they'll hatch.
You buy a lice comb, after you dry your hair use this and comb onto the paper.
You should get the lice out in a month.

If not, then you'll be like my sister who's had it for 4 years.
I got rid of it in a month. But she's stupid so >.<
Back to top Go down
Striker
New Fantagian
Striker

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I had head lice in 2nd grade. So, no.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:30 pm

I've had a battle with head lice about a year ago. My mom and I tried all of these treatments and they wouldn't go away. Then we tried mayonnaise. I haven't had head lice since we did the mayo treatment.

What you do is coat the hair really well with the mayonnaise. Put on a shower cap, making sure that most of your hair is inside the cap. Leave it on for 8 hours. Yes, you read right- 8 hours. After the 8 hours are up, take off the shower cap and put shampoo on your hair with the mayo still in, and rinse it all out.

The downside is it won't kill any live lice eggs. So your mom should do some nit-picking beforehand or do lice eggs treatment.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks! I might try the mayonnaise method, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:50 pm

MIGHT? Hello this is a serious issue. You need to put whatever that your head has touched in the freezer, then the dryer. You need to eliminate all the dolls in your house, check your pets and BLAH. My sister has had it for 4 years and she can't get rid of it. But I did the right thing. You need to do something before you can't control it.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:52 pm

I had head lice a few years ago, and I did almost exactly what Joy said. My mom used the electronic lice comb that would zap the eggs before they hatched. I found most of the stuff I needed at Target.

OH ALSO the common myth that only dirty people is UNTRUE. Lice HATE dirty scalps so if you have lice in means your head is CLEAAAN
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Joy wrote:
MIGHT? Hello this is a serious issue. You need to put whatever that your head has touched in the freezer, then the dryer. You need to eliminate all the dolls in your house, check your pets and BLAH. My sister has had it for 4 years and she can't get rid of it. But I did the right thing. You need to do something before you can't control it.
Um, I never said that I wasn't going to try to cure it, I said I might try the mayonnaise method so...
And okay, thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:33 pm

I have never had head lice before, so I can't recommend anything for you. Sorry. \
BUt feel better C:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:41 pm

When I had lice a year ago, it was pretty bad. I went to the store, and got a lice comb. It had a skinnier brush on one side, and i thicker one on the other side. My lice was really bad, I had it for 4 months before I found the bugs. If you comb every day, it will get a lot better. Also, the mayo treatment works. Warning:It is soooo hard not to scratch! If you don't have a shower cap, you can use a plastic bag, like I did. The treatment works, but it is hard to do. You can not scratch your head, even once. Next, you might be doing something to ignore the lice, and then you will see a random lice bug fall on your nose. It works though. Also:You might mistake dandruff for lice eggs. I recomend you to get a good shampoo. Do you know anyone in real life who had lice? You could ask them how they got rid of it. Last, you could always use google if none of this works.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover
Rookie Fantagian
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:17 pm

my sister tanya has head lice she has a big white one like ( )

its big!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:22 pm

I had lice when I was in first grade, and mohair was longer than my hips. Here's what my dad did EVERY NIGHT:

I took a shower using regular shampoo/conditioner
Then, my dad spent OVER AN HOUR using a comb to brush out all the little eggs. He did this for quite a while, and then it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Flower wrote:
I had lice when I was in first grade, and mohair was longer than my hips. Here's what my dad did EVERY NIGHT:

Then, my dad spent OVER AN HOUR using a comb to brush out all the little eggs. He did this for quite a while, and then it was gone.

Wow you're dad must care a lot. Why didn't your mom do it though? My dad would just make me shave my head bald.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Joy wrote:
Flower wrote:

Wow you're dad must care a lot. Why didn't your mom do it though? My dad would just make me shave my head bald.

My dad wanted to do it. My mom offered to, but he's more patient and they agreed he'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:34 pm

:O *in shock* my dad wouldn't WANT let alone volunteer. He'd rather set my head on fire. Unless he was a single parents.. Then he's just give me a bowl cut.
Back to top Go down
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover
Rookie Fantagian
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:35 pm

mom and dad put egg yolk in my sisters hair and eggs com out
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Joy wrote:
:O *in shock* my dad wouldn't WANT let alone volunteer. He'd rather set my head on fire. Unless he was a single parents.. Then he's just give me a bowl cut.

My hair was long, beautiful and silky. I was in tears when my mom said we might have to cut it. He felt bad, shoe worked on it. He wouldn't let me live with lice. THAT'S CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Easiest and cheapest option: buy rubbing alcohol and a squirt bottle, put the alcohol in the squirt bottle and douse your hair with alcohol. Kills the lice and I think it kills some of the nits. Repeat until life are gone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Relora wrote:
Easiest and cheapest option: buy rubbing alcohol and a squirt bottle, put the alcohol in the squirt bottle and douse your hair with alcohol. Kills the lice and I think it kills some of the nits. Repeat until life are gone.

I suggest you don't do that. Alcohol is flammable, especially since the weather is so hot now. It can also seep into your scalp and cause issues if you keep it in for a bit. Sorry, i'm just worried about your safety.

Last edited by Joy on Sun May 19, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Joy wrote:
Relora wrote:

I suggest you don't do that. Alcohol is flammable. It might seem into your scalp and damage you. Just go buy some lice shampoo and nit comb for now, if it doesn't work get the over night spray and spray it on your hair before you go to bed, wash in the morning.

I did it and I had no complications. The expensive life shampoo and combs never worked for me so my dad had my sister and I do this. Worked super fast for SO much less.

Besides who cares if it's flammable. You'd have to be a complete idiot to be near and open flame or heat source with rubbing alcohol.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Relora wrote:

That's a pretty good idea! Then, you can just brush the dead eggs and nits out. What my dad did was clean my hair good, then use a small comb to brush out every single little egg. Took hours, but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:26 pm

I traveled to a country and a friend had lice, so me, my friend and her little sister all had to spend hours in the bathroom. I don't remember well, but I think that first we had to shower with a special shampoo and conditioner. I didn't do it because luckily I didn't have any, but my friend and her sister did. They picked out the eggs by hand and it took about a few hours, then they passed their hair with a special comb, and it turned out super soft and straight.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

nvm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm.   nvm. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nvm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: