Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 i tried to draw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 10
Location : / << MY TUMBLR

PostSubject: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:32 pm

ok i may be young but i rock at using sai tool paint! i tried to draw this picture of a girl and boy (grosssss)

please no hate i know im only 7 so dont ecpect me to be a pro at drawing


Last edited by Trazie 4 leaf Clover on Sat May 18, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Are you sure you drew this yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 10
Location : / << MY TUMBLR

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:35 pm

i liedi im sorry

ill post a reel one i just want to be a good drawer :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 pm

It looks really good but honestly I doubt you drew this. Its a lot better than most 7 year olds art.

But if I'm woeng, forgive me. Its still really good.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:46 pm

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Trazie 4 leaf Clover wrote:
i liedi im sorry

ill post a reel one i just want to be a good drawer :c
Its okay. But you should never, ever do that again. Stealing art is a horrible and ride thing to do.
If you want to be good at drawing, you'll actually have to put effort. It takes years to get good. You cannot get good immediately.

@Misty it was an anime girl and boy under an umbrella
Back to top Go down
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Witch wrote:
Trazie 4 leaf Clover wrote:
i liedi im sorry

ill post a reel one i just want to be a good drawer :c
Its okay. But you should never, ever do that again. Stealing art is a horrible and ride thing to do.
If you want to be good at drawing, you'll actually have to put effort. It takes years to get good. You cannot get good immediately.

@Misty it was an anime girl and boy under an umbrella

Oh..

I agree with Darkmanor,you should never steal artwork again.

I really want to see how you draw though! C:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trazie 4 Leaf Clover
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 10
Location : / << MY TUMBLR

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:57 pm

how did you guys do the box things?

anyways i made a joinme and i really drew and than heather said i drew good for a 7 yr old and than mean hop said i colered over it and im sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Trazie 4 leaf Clover wrote:
how did you guys do the box things?

anyways i made a joinme and i really drew and than heather said i drew good for a 7 yr old and than mean hop said i colered over it and im sad

You mean the quote thingy? All you have to do is click quote or reply and post something.

Also I'm gonna go to your joinme and see if its still going on.

EDIT:

Ok lets just say you have the best drawings I have ever seen from a 7 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i tried to draw   Today at 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
 
i tried to draw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!
» Lower Mainland "AA" Draw and Results
» Draw #ere!
» What should I draw ???
» JUST DRAW

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: