Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 12:00 pm

I need to stop making RPs

There was a planet named Leon, home of the Leonians. That planet was much like Earth and so were the people who lived there. But one day, that planet was destroyed. Leon's sun was getting dimmer, and most of the Leonians noticed it in time to escape. They were put into rocket ships and blasted off into space for safety. It was a good thing they did because on July 18th, Leon's sun went out, freezing everyone and everything left on the planet. The Leonians who were smart enough to leave eventually landed on Earth... and now everything is not what it seems.

Information about the Leonians:

Of course, some Leonians can be good... but most are evil.

posting forms later, gotta take a shower -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Seems interesting! Save me a spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 12:49 pm

OMG awesome idea! Im totally joining.

Wait... do the humans KNOW they are leonians?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Save me a shot, I'm joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Save me a spot I'm so joining,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Sounds interesting!

Save me a spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Marshy wrote:
OMG awesome idea! I'm totally joining.

Wait... do the humans KNOW they are leonians?
Hehe thank you ^3^ Also: yes, it's in the first sentence of "Information about Leonians" c: BUT, they DON'T know they have become "attached" to a Leonian, because the Leonians act nice and innocent ;3
Here are the APPs, everyone:
Code:
[b]LEONION[/b]
[u]Name[/u]-
[u]Age[/u]-
[u]Gender & Sexuality[/u]-
[u]"Attached" to[/u]-
[u]Good or Evil[/u]-
[u]Biography[/u]-
[u]Personality[/u]-
[u]Appearance*remember that Leonians have oddly colored/patterned skin, eyes, and hair. also delete this note.*[/u]-
[u]Anything Else*things like hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. can go here. also delete this note.*[/u]-
Code:
[b]HUMAN[/b]
[u]Name[/u]-
[u]Age[/u]-
[u]Gender & Sexuality[/u]-
[u]Biography[/u]-
[u]Personality[/u]-
[u]Appearance[/u]-
[u]Anything Else*things like hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. can go here. also delete this note.*[/u]-

Last edited by Wish on Sun May 19, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Name- Scarlet
Age- 13
Gender & Sexuality- Female, may tend to be a LITTLE lesbianism.
"Attached" to- FIRST HUMAN WHO ENTERS
Good or Evil- Evil.
Biography
- Later.
Personality- A trickster, very sneaky, and selfish teen.
Appearance*remember that Leonians have oddly colored/patterned skin, eyes, and hair. also delete this note.*- She has orange skin naturally, but sometimes her skin changes color depending on the mood. She has dirty blonde hair up to her shoulders and she has green eyes.
Anything Else*things like hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. can go here. also delete this note.*- She despises the color red. That's why she turns red when annoyed or angry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Name Tybalt
Age 15 and a half
Gender & Sexuality Male, asexual and biromantic
Biography Tybalt's always been the sort of guy who would help if he were at all useful. He's terrible with people, tending to make himself look pretty awkward in conversations. All his life he's been a bit of an outcast, although he's rarely depressed or lonely. In general, he's fairly normal. His past isn't notably interesting, neither is his current life
Personality Enthusiastic, although perhaps not always too bright.
Appearance
Spoiler:

Anything Else Tybalt, on top of not being too good with humans, is afraid of snakes and amphibians. He likes climbing trees, and he's got a good aim. He speaks with a strong Scottish accent.

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Mon May 20, 2013 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm

LEONION
Name- Teto
Age- 15
Gender & Sexuality- Female, Straight.
"Attached" to- PM Me?
Good or Evil[u]- Good, but acts evil and does evil crimes so she won't be killed/ thought of as a disgrace.
[u]Biography
- Teto comes from a large family tree; Most of her family members were good, resulting in them being killed. Only one, named Aunt Ruth, was evil. The others told Aunt Ruth if she didn't make sure Teto turned out Evil, they would kill her. Teto knew this, so she pretend to be evil so they wouldn't get killed. When really, She's good.
Personality- Teto is a very shy girl, and often stands around alone, Making her independent and lonely. However, she never talks bad about others and gossips, making her trust-worthy and a good listener. If she Get's comfortable around you, however, she'll act fun, outgoing and sometimes rude.
Appearance:- Teto has light pink skin, that is smooth with no blemishes. She's very short, and is rather slim. Teto's hair is dark purple, and reaches her shoulders. She also has bangs, with ram horns at the top of her head. She has black eyes, and usually wears trousers and goes around bare foot, wearing a anklet around her left ankle, that has a sparkly, dirty seashell. She also has countless bracelets on her right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

LEONION
Name- Aurora
Age- 17
Gender & Sexuality- Female;bisexual
"Attached" to- Hilary
Good or Evil- Evil
Biography- Aurora grew up alone because her parents abandoned her. She's never been good, really, because back on Leon she was actually a criminal. Leon was a lot like Earth, but there, it didn't matter if you were a kid or not, you could go to jail. She was supposed to be executed if she ever got caught, but she lived her life on the run until she escaped from Leon, just minutes before the Sun went out.
Personality- (lazy so I'm only putting a few words) Aurora is very bold and persistent, most of the time hard to get along with, mean, and short tempered. She doesn't really care about anyone but herself, and is lazy often making other people do work for her. She is smart and loves playing tricks on people. She doesn't have any friends but it doesn't bother her. Aurora also likes to boss people around and be the leader of things. She is cold-blooded, unfriendly and she knows it. She's very girly and unathletic, and thinks sports don't matter.
Appearance- She has waist-length, wavy, hot pink hair, very dark/tan skin, and two different colored eyes (one aqua, the other neon green). There is a purple rose with a long black stem going all the way up her left leg, an the same rose on her right arm, but it's orange. Aurora always wears neon green zebra-print flip flops with her toenails painted aqua, ripped white shorts, and a rainbow tie-die hoodie. Her fingernails are painted aqua like her toenails, and she is tall but skinny. Her ears are pierced with silver studs and her left ear has a silver heart cuff, matching her silver heart locket she got when she was a baby. Inside is a picture of her with her parents, which is why she never takes it off. Her face has thin, pale lips, long eyelashes, thin highly arched eyebrows, dimples, a small nose, and she always appears to be blushing.
Anything Else- Nerrrrr
^My app.

@Marshy, Pippin, and Flower - accepted.

Last edited by Wish on Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm

LEONION
Name- chara
Age- 15
Gender & Sexuality- female, straight
"Attached" to- pm if you want
Good or Evil- Evil
Biography- Chara was always the innocent kid. She was the little kid who never got blamed, never messed around. Her parents always praised her for being so good. Chara wasn't always good though. When she turned 14 she started turning bad. She even once kicked her parents. Her parents started to think maybe they babied her too much. Chara started doing graffiti and she was turning badder and badder. Her parents were scared, she might get arrested from this. The day the sun was about to go out. She knocked down one of the cities favorite building. Her parents had to carry her in a bag so they could even let her on the plane thing.
Personality- she used to be a goody goody. Now she is a stuck up teen. She is a royal brat, talk to her anyway that isn't nice. She will kick you or punch you in the area that hurts the most. Chara was a good girl, now she is a total drama queen. She has the attutide to roll her eyes and laugh at you if you make a mistake. Chara doesn't care what age you are as long as you are alive, no one knows for sure if she even has a soft spot. She might but you won't have a single clue until you get to know her.
Appearance- Chara a light purple eyes. Her skin is blue and purple (striped) she will wear anything blue or purple. She is on the slight taller side of 5'6"
Anything Else- Chara loves the colors purple and blue. She hates spaghetti, she would rather have anything else. Not spaghetti. She loves water but hates the color of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm

@Weeping Angel: Application accepted c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 am

Can we start once everyone's finished their applications? We've already got 6 people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Mon May 20, 2013 9:48 am

HUMAN
Name-Hilary
Age-15
Gender & Sexuality-Female
Biography-She was an ordinary girl, until her parents started mistreating her and she was taken away. Since then, she's always tried being happy.
Personality-Hilary is an unusual optimistic girl. She always likes everyone around her to be happy. She's rather happy-go-lucky and sometimes forgets the situation around her when cheering someone up. Though a lot of the time people see her as annoying, she doesn't let anything faze her. But, sometimes she can be a bit forceful. She's also childish at times, especially when she wants something or if you won't listen to her.
Appearance-Later
Anything Else-No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Mon May 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
HUMAN
Name-Hilary
Age-15
Gender & Sexuality-Female
Biography-She was an ordinary girl, until her parents started mistreating her and she was taken away. Since then, she's always tried being happy.
Personality-Hilary is an unusual optimistic girl. She always likes everyone around her to be happy. She's rather happy-go-lucky and sometimes forgets the situation around her when cheering someone up. Though a lot of the time people see her as annoying, she doesn't let anything faze her. But, sometimes she can be a bit forceful. She's also childish at times, especially when she wants something or if you won't listen to her.
Appearance-Later
Anything Else-No

Thank you so much for being a human.

Am I really the only guy again? Pity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]   Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

The Leonians [ RP - APPs ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1