Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Flower wrote:
Name: Diana Mills
Age: 12
Gender: Female
District: 7.
Personality: Diana has a very mysterious personality. She tricks others with her innocent looks and her weakness, but once they're convinced you're not a major a major threat, She'll kill you in a heart beat. She's very sneaky, Mishivous, and survives by stealing from people from her district who feel bad for her.
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Diana uses a wide variety of axes, and she also has stealth on her side. She's also an excellent climber.
Short Bio: Diana lives with her grand-mother in District 7; The only person she actually cares for. They're very poor, but she's determined to keep her alive since she rescued her when she was only a baby. Diana's grand-mother thinks Diana works, when really, she steals.
Picture/Description: Diana's skin tone is a soft brown, with hollow black eyes. Her hair is short, and has a lot of tight, small, short curls. She has full lips, a small nose, and an innocent and helpless-looking face. Her body is very slim, and she usually wears a pair of beige shorts and a yellow tang top; She usually wanders around bare foot. She wears an anklet with a small blade on it.
Anything else: Her sexuality is straight. ( I'm sorry if all my characters are straight; I'm straight, So I can't help it!)



Can I also be the District 1 male? SORRY XD

Accepted! And sure. You can be District 1 Male. Finally a male tribute, huh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Sun May 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Finished my app, ppl
I hope its okay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Sun May 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Name: Jasper Reed
Age: 14
Gender: Male
District: 1.
Personality: Jasper is a very calm male. Although he can be very aggressive, he's not a complete killing machine. He actually doesn't like killing, and only does it if he has to. He's respectful, and won't look for ways to sabotage you. He's also very calm, quiet, a follower, and a listener.
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Jasper is extremely skilled with a sword.
Short Bio: Jasper has been in training since the age of three. He's expected to do good, since his sister, Micky, won the 99th annual hunger games, at the age of 16.
Picture/Description: Jasper has a pale skin tone, with mysterious blue eyes and short blonde hair. He usually wears blue shirts, with shorts or pants.
Anything else: He's straight.

@RIN AHAHAHAHA SAME DISTRICT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

@Flower & Rin:

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 10:14 am

Ribbon wrote:
@Flower & Rin:

Accepted.

When Will we start? I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Flower wrote:
Ribbon wrote:
@Flower & Rin:

Accepted.

When Will we start? I'm excited.

We need more male tributes! I mean, there can be like 4 or 3 NPCs but we need more. You can make one more character and then we'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Name: Corey Kohlson
Age: 18
Gender: male
District: 2
Personality: -
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Lance, knives
Short Bio: -
Picture/Description: -
Anything else: -
Finishing this later


Last edited by Rin on Tue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Rin wrote:
Name: Cassia Kohlson
Age: 18
Gender: female
District: 5
Personality: -
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Lance, knives
Short Bio: -
Picture/Description: -
Anything else: -
Finishing this later

Okay. Male tributes please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:
Rin wrote:
Name: Cassia Kohlson
Age: 18
Gender: female
District: 5
Personality: -
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Lance, knives
Short Bio: -
Picture/Description: -
Anything else: -
Finishing this later

Okay. Male tributes please?
I'll make her a male District 2. There! I'll be okay, I like cross-roleplaying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Rin wrote:
Ribbon wrote:
Rin wrote:
Name: Cassia Kohlson
Age: 18
Gender: female
District: 5
Personality: -
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Lance, knives
Short Bio: -
Picture/Description: -
Anything else: -
Finishing this later

Okay. Male tributes please?
I'll make her a male District 2. There! I'll be okay, I like cross-roleplaying

That's good. You can also make another character, because the maximum is 4.

((Someone please be district 13 male?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 16
Location : Eating Cake >3<

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

(I can volunteer,if you want.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Justiceā™” wrote:
(I can volunteer,if you want.)

You mean for district 13 Male?

please do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 16
Location : Eating Cake >3<

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Wed May 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Name:Caleb Martins
Age:16
Gender:Male
District:13
Personality:Loud,Talkative,Noisy,Immature,Adventurous,Clumsy
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2):2 Katanas and a Pack Of Swords.
Short Bio:Caleb lived on the edge all his life,practically his districts Rebel.Hated by peace keepers and despised by Parents Caleb was a typical bad boy.He didn't have parents,Caleb spent the rest of his days resting in the Forest killing and getting food for survival.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 
Anything else:N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Wed May 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Justice wrote:
Name:Caleb Martins
Age:16
Gender:Male
District:13
Personality:Loud,Talkative,Noisy,Immature,Adventurous,Clumsy
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2):2 Katanas and a Pack Of Swords.
Short Bio:Caleb lived on the edge all his life,practically his districts Rebel.Hated by peace keepers and despised by Parents Caleb was a typical bad boy.He didn't have parents,Caleb spent the rest of his days resting in the Forest killing and getting food for survival.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 
Anything else:N/A

Accepted.

19 spots are left. There can be up to like 5 NPCs, so it would be good to have about 10 more people? You can have up to 4 characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm




Quote :
19 spots are left. There can be up to like 5 NPCs, so it would be good to have about 10 more people? You can have up to 4 characters.

I don't think we're going to get 10 more people.

Oh, well, This is my fourth character:
Name: Clark Anniston
Age: 18
Gender: Female
District: 8
Personality: Clark's personality is very hard to describe. Clark have mood swings very often, so it is hard to describe her personality. Most times, though, She's very calm and relaxed, not taking a lot seriously and seeing the largest problems as something small. Other times, she's determined and judge-mental, and if she doesn't like the look of you, she'll say so. If you try to pick a fight with her, She'll hunt you do and try to ruin you. She's an attention seeker, because she got no attention as a child.However, she is very good at giving advice for different situations, based on personal issues and problems. She'll only give it out to certain people. and if she doesn't like you, she won't.
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Clark is very-skilled with daggers; This is because she sews at home, and a dagger is like a larger needle to her, making it easy for her to throw swift blows and sharp stabs. She is also a great swimmer, and can hold her breath for about four minutes at one time.
Short Bio: When Clark was a child, she got almost no attention at home. Her mother became very ill, and died when her and her brother, Dell, were young. Her father abandoned them when Clark was only 10, and her brother 13. They moved in with Clark's grandpa, who owns a small sewing shop. They lived in a broken-down shack. However, when the popular sewing shop in District 8 broke down, Their shop became popular, making them quite wealthy. Clark works in the shop, sewing and repairing ripped dresses/ delicate fabrics.
Picture/Description:
Anything else: Clark is allergic to poison ivy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Flower wrote:



Quote :
19 spots are left. There can be up to like 5 NPCs, so it would be good to have about 10 more people? You can have up to 4 characters.

I don't think we're going to get 10 more people.

Oh, well, This is my fourth character:
Name: Clark Anniston
Age: 18
Gender: Female
District: 8
Personality: Clark's personality is very hard to describe. Clark have mood swings very often, so it is hard to describe her personality. Most times, though, She's very calm and relaxed, not taking a lot seriously and seeing the largest problems as something small. Other times, she's determined and judge-mental, and if she doesn't like the look of you, she'll say so. If you try to pick a fight with her, She'll hunt you do and try to ruin you. She's an attention seeker, because she got no attention as a child.However, she is very good at giving advice for different situations, based on personal issues and problems. She'll only give it out to certain people. and if she doesn't like you, she won't.
Weapon (No firearms, you start off with 1 or 2): Clark is very-skilled with daggers; This is because she sews at home, and a dagger is like a larger needle to her, making it easy for her to throw swift blows and sharp stabs. She is also a great swimmer, and can hold her breath for about four minutes at one time.
Short Bio: When Clark was a child, she got almost no attention at home. Her mother became very ill, and died when her and her brother, Dell, were young. Her father abandoned them when Clark was only 10, and her brother 13. They moved in with Clark's grandpa, who owns a small sewing shop. They lived in a broken-down shack. However, when the popular sewing shop in District 8 broke down, Their shop became popular, making them quite wealthy. Clark works in the shop, sewing and repairing ripped dresses/ delicate fabrics.
Picture/Description:
Anything else: Clark is allergic to poison ivy.

Accepted. I'll be posting the rules soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Thu May 23, 2013 7:45 am

I'd like to apply for gamemaker, please.

Also, if you believe I can be unbiased enough I'd like to request the District 3 male, if no one's taken him already.

Name:
Flynn
Age: 15
Gender: Male
District: 3
Personality: Despite not being from a career district, he has a similar mindset. He's been training since he could hold a weapon, and is ready to slaughter everyone to make it out alive.
Weapon: His favoured weapon is a small sword, but he's okay with spears.
Short Bio: N/A (if that's alright)
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 

Anything else:
Like many non-careers, he's not interested in alliances. He's going to try to win this on his own.

I may decide to pull my Tribute character if the rules are no good, but I'll be happy to GM regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Thu May 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
I'd like to apply for gamemaker, please.

Also, if you believe I can be unbiased enough I'd like to request the District 3 male, if no one's taken him already.

Name:
Flynn
Age: 15
Gender: Male
District: 3
Personality: Despite not being from a career district, he has a similar mindset. He's been training since he could hold a weapon, and is ready to slaughter everyone to make it out alive.
Weapon: His favoured weapon is a small sword, but he's okay with spears.
Short Bio: N/A (if that's alright)
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 

Anything else:
Like many non-careers, he's not interested in alliances. He's going to try to win this on his own.

I may decide to pull my Tribute character if the rules are no good, but I'll be happy to GM regardless.

Accepted. I'll make the RP about now or when there's one more app.
Sorry, i've not done the rules yet. I have to PM something to the Gamemakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 16
Location : Eating Cake >3<

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Thu May 23, 2013 4:36 pm

I'd like to become a Game-maker!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Ribbon wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
I'd like to apply for gamemaker, please.

Also, if you believe I can be unbiased enough I'd like to request the District 3 male, if no one's taken him already.

Name:
Flynn
Age: 15
Gender: Male
District: 3
Personality: Despite not being from a career district, he has a similar mindset. He's been training since he could hold a weapon, and is ready to slaughter everyone to make it out alive.
Weapon: His favoured weapon is a small sword, but he's okay with spears.
Short Bio: N/A (if that's alright)
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 

Anything else:
Like many non-careers, he's not interested in alliances. He's going to try to win this on his own.

I may decide to pull my Tribute character if the rules are no good, but I'll be happy to GM regardless.

Accepted. I'll make the RP about now or when there's one more app.
Sorry, i've not done the rules yet. I have to PM something to the Gamemakers.

Cool.

Will this be more like Kidrauhl's Hunger Games RP or mine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

I'd like to inform you all the RP has started. I'll post some rules and systems on the first post. We start at the reaping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   Today at 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
 
The 100th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Hunger Games RP APPS
» Hunger Games - RP APPS
» 50th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]
» MM app store rating
» TWBB Hunger Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Applications-
Jump to: