Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]

Go down 
+11
Queen
SilverBell
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
Silver
o
Amour Allure
flower
evan
Oliver
alex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

*Name Grant J. Crowley
*Age and Birthday He was born in 1870 and died in 1893, making him a total of 143 years old.
*Sexuality and Romanticity: Aromantic and pansexual.
*Good or evil?: He's not really either, though he would probably be considered to be on the evil side.
Biography: Grant grew up in a rich family and completely fit the image of the stereotypical rich gentleman, though he was nearly the complete obvious in private. He was extremely sadistic and enjoyed torturing and murdering young men and women after he engaged in sexual acts with them. He kept their bodies long after death to perform certain 'acts' on their bodies which is how he was eventually caught. He started with his insane, outlandish tortures and murders at the young age of 18 and continued them until he was finally caught and executed at age 23.
*Personality: Pretty cold, but he's kind of mastered the whole 'superficial charm' thing. He has no care for other living (or non-living) creatures and sees everyone and everything as an object to be used by him.
*Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:
*Pet(s): Marchosias (goetic demon b/c I'm not original).
Anything else?: No~ c': I will apologize for the name, though. It's what happens when I get more unoriginal than usual and end out combining the names of different occultists. Just remember that I could have named him Bloody G0ff1ck Rose Demon Black Heart Lucifer Satan Dementia Raven 666.

Fruit babes!

Last edited by Castiel on Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add 'fruit babes' at the end. ;~;)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:15 pm

It's fine, Cas. Your character is original with a cool personality. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:21 pm

@cas: death penalty demons!!! our characters act really differently, though, so it'll be interesting to see that uvu
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Sintamon: wait, if they carry their soul gems in a necklace, where do they carry the humans soul that they've captured if they don't want to take over their body?

fruit babes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

why would they do that? you don't need to capture souls unless you want to.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Taost wrote:
why would they do that? you don't need to capture souls unless you want to.

I don't understand what they're main goal is. To take over a human's body or to receive the love of a human?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:34 pm

To take over a humans body. This isn't the goal for all of them, they just have the ability to. A human needs to admit their love to the sintamon in order for them to be able to capture their soul, though. I stated that in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:35 pm

I finished my app, I apologize if it isn't original or its Mary sue, I didn't check the others apps yet ;~;
I'll gladly change anything you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Taost wrote:
To take over a humans body. This isn't the goal for all of them, they just have the ability to. A human needs to admit their love to the sintamon in order for them to be able to capture their soul, though. I stated that in there.

So there's no goal. Just.. they can do what they please. How do they die (if they're not in an existing human body yet)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Your app is fine, but I cannot add you in until you get a mangeblix.

Also, I call second possessed soul.

Joy, they do not die.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Edited my app once again... I bolded the words and stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Taost wrote:
Your app is fine, but I cannot add you in until you get a mangeblix.

Also, I call second possessed soul.

Joy, they do not die.
Ah I understand, I guess I'll wait until someone PM's me or something ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Accepted, but again, they don't have a different hair color. It's just one translucent color for their entire body and hollow eyes.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

As of now, no more ghost apps will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Based on hop's illustration, I thought ghost's had no hair?

Okay, so to take over a human's body, they must confess love to the Sintamon.. what happens to the soul of that human? I'm not sure if they keep it or..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:54 pm

They. Smash. The. Soul. I'm not answering any more questions from you, because they are literally right there in the information. Read it.

Ghosts have hair, it's just the sAme color as their body.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Taost wrote:
They. Smash. The. Soul. I'm not answering any more questions from you, because they are literally right there in the information. Read it.

Ghosts have hair, it's just the sAme color as their body.
'

Sorry, I made my character have black hair. It's red, instead, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:15 pm

It's fine. Honestly, I don't care much about appearances, as long as its not way off. What matters more is structure, personality, realism, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:12 pm

*Name:Lillian "Lilly" Clark
*First Life Age :Born 1987. Died 2001. Which means, she was 14 years old.
*Sintamon Age : 12 years, she'd be 26 of age
*Sexuality and Romanticity:bi/sexual/romantic
*Death :Lily was on her way home from school with her boyfriend when he suddenly left her with the excuse of an over-due project. Lily had no clue why he was in a sudden hurry due to the fact that her boyfriend never cared for his homework and was most likely going to drop out within the next month of high school. As she was walking she could hear the faint sound of a car roaring to life, Lily paid no attention to this, unaware of what would happen. After a while, Lily heard a loud screech of car tires. She turned around, in hopes of getting out of the car's way before it would hit her. But was wide-eyed in surprise when she saw a couple of her boyfriend's friends leaning out of an open van. Before she could react, the eldest scooped her in to the van, sliding the door closed. She tried to scream, but she was slapped ordered to get on her knees and close her eyes. She obeyed and whimpered when she felt the pain of her clothes being ripped off, one of the boys saying "your boyfriend told us you were a virgin, it's going to be a sweet victory". After several more slaps, clothes being taken off, and many weak shrills. Lilly had been severely raped, by her boyfriend and 3 friends. 2 of them having their way with her at a time. Afterward she tried to fight them off, but they were too strong They repetitively continued to have their way with her for 3 consecutive days. 4 times an hour, never feeding her. Only taking her out to use the bathroom. 3 days later, on a dark night, they raped her once more before claiming she was too loose. One had taken a break that night and began to drive out of the city, he waited until they finished their way with her. After the activity, they threw her down a hill while the car was still driving - which led to a deep river. Lilly had been too weak to even fight back, let along swim. She couldn't do anything. She drowned under the hard current, her body being found several years after. Nobody had figured out what she had been doing there, or what had happened to her. Her parents never being contacted.
*Birthmark/Tattoo:A wave (water) on the back of her neck.
it looking like a hear beat in the end:
*Soul Gem Appearance :
The middle being glass, and hollow:
*Physical Appearance : Long blond hair that goes to her mid-back. Deep blue/green eyes [color:8a15= blue](clickable)
Biography:Lily was a train-wreck when she was between the ages of 9-12. She had major mood swings, crying one moment laughing the other, she went to the doctor's one day to see if she had any problems but they turned her down for bi-polar disorder. She was quite an emotional child growing up, always being told that she was never good enough. She lived up to social media's expectations, trying to look like a super model. When she couldn't she'd cut herself, starve herself and puke her foods back up. It was so dramatic, to a point where she'd chew her food and drain it of it's juices, then she'd spit out the actual food, throwing it all up 15 minutes after the meal. She was in rehab for it, seeking all the medical attention she could. Lilian tried her best to recover, and she did. She started making friends, and she even made a boyfriend, Ryan. He was the love of her life, but he started to act differently 2 months before her dead, when he started hanging out with the new kid on the block.
*Good or Evil?:A little in between, she wants to have a love life, where she can feel safe and be loved. Never feeling threatened, but she also wants revenge.
*Personality: She's dainty and fragile. She has 2 personalities. One moment she can be crying in hysterics, the next she can be punching you in the face. She tries to stay on her good side.
*Goal:To find love (preferably a boy, it doesn't matter) and to be cared for. OR to find one of those boys, trick them into loving her, and take over their body using it to rape and kill other girls. It depends what mood she's in when she makes the big decision.
Anything else?: N/A

fruit babes

Last edited by Joy on Mon May 20, 2013 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to look over this. I spent 2 hours trying to come up with the perfect app, okay?)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

*Name: Erika
*Age and Birthday: 14, April 27
*Sexuality and romanticity: Heterosexual/romantic?
*Death: She was very ill for a long time, and had to stay in quarantine for most of that time. She always wanted to see her family and friends, but wasn't allowed to, even when she begged and pleaded. Eventually, one morning, she felt especially tired, and died.
*Good or Evil?: Fairly good
*Wish/Goal: She wants to meet and get to know everyone she knew in her past life again.
*Personality: A rather bossy person, Erika likes to be in control. However, she doesn't have very much effect most of the time, so she usually gets frustrated with people around her. She hates having to explain "petty" things, and especially hates having to talk with Kaitlyn. Erika acts like she thinks she's the best thing in the world, even though she knows otherwise. She truly loves being with the people she loves most, but that doesn't make her a nice person. She's really very childish and stubborn. Her aura is a bit awkward, like talking about someone behind their back, when they walk into the room.
*Attached to…: Witch as Kaitlyn Williams
*Relationship with Possessed Soul: A little off, they don't really know each other yet.
Anything else?: No...?
Fruit babes!

Last edited by Fuko Ibuki on Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:09 am

Joy wrote:
Based on hop's illustration, I thought ghost's had no hair?

Okay, so to take over a human's body, they must confess love to the Sintamon.. what happens to the soul of that human? I'm not sure if they keep it or..
it was just an idea for a ghost, and maybe the person who died was bald!! it's only a reference, not an actual character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:31 am

Accepted, Fuko. I'll add you in tomorrow, I'm too tired to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:32 am

Taost, am I accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:09 am

We is talkin bout it
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:51 am

Being an explorer! ~ :D Everyone else is being something paranormal-related. ;;

--

Name:

Sierra Faye

Age and Birthday:

18, May 16th

Female

Sexuality and Romanticity:

Straight, Heteroromantic

Biography:

Sierra's mother worked as an archaeologist while her father was involved in crime and investigation, they usually brought her to business trips and travels to those ancient places to find things or if it's with her dad she would get to help around.. But of course not seeing the grotesque evidence or items. She had an average amount of friends that soon faded away due to the trips they went. Sometimes just when Sierra got used to her new school her parents would plan another trip to another country or just a nearby town. Sierra was just an average little girl probably dreaming to be an idol, astronaut or a fashion designer. But when she turned twelve she began wondering about life after death, if demons are real or if ghosts still walk in this world. Sierra told her parents about them and asked many questions until her parents decided for her to just be an explorer; travelling around the world to find her answers about the paranormal states. Six whole years past Sierra found little answers, though she kept looking until she can find it out. She's visited her parents probably four times a year but that didn't bother her as much.

Personality:

Sierra is very motivated, she likes to complete things without failure. She would not stop at anything, even if you bribe her with money or ancient books that told very few replications. She is also very stubborn, it is hard for her to do things unless it includes the paranormal systems. Sierra is also sometimes quite rude and mean, but she doesn't mean to do things, it's just the way she is. She doesn't think of what she's going to do and say towards other human beings.

Physical Appearance:

Sierra has light golden blonde hair, it is super straight and is slightly near the end of her rib. Her long blunt bangs cover half of her eyes. Her skin is quite light with freckles across the bridge of her nose and she has crystal blue eyes. She wears big black, squared glasses that sometimes fall off. She normally wears short khaki shorts, short-sleeved khaki shirt and heavy-weight boots that goes up to near her shin.

What they want to find out:

What is life after death or if ghosts just pretend to look like humans; trying to get their old life back.

Anything else?:

--

Fruit babes ~ ^^

//Ihaveahabitofmakinglongstuff

Last edited by Queen on Mon May 20, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I have no idea. ;;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next