Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]

Go down 
+11
Queen
SilverBell
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
Silver
o
Amour Allure
flower
evan
Oliver
alex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:47 pm

@Toast am i accepted ? I actually updated my app(s)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

No, you're not. I don't believe you getthe concept of the possessed soul thing, and I cannot explain it any further than that.

Queen, accepted. Can I use yours as an example app? Also, I was wondering if I could use Oliver's and Cas' as examples as well.

Joy, anis not on yet, and were still not sure.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Okay Taost, I'll wait for lance's approval. This RP is very interesting, how long did it take to come up with this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Joy wrote:
Okay Taost, I'll wait for lance's approval. This RP is very interesting, how long did it take to come up with this?
3 days to type up and edit, a week to actually come up with it
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Taost wrote:
Queen, accepted. Can I use yours as an example app? Also, I was wondering if I could use Oliver's and Cas' as examples as well.

Thank you! =7= And sure, you can. I don't really mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Once hop and I make our apps, ill start.

Also, no problem, queen. You always have great apps huhuhu

Joy, we said yes. You're accepted, but know that if we see you do anything wrong, you're disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Is it okay if I re-do my app ^.^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Yes, of course! I'm not limiting that part, have as many tries as you want.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Taost wrote:
Also, no problem, queen. You always have great apps huhuhu

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Pffplz Yeah, right. I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Is it possible that I make a new app as an Explorer? I really wanna be one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Sure! Go right ahead, Ava.

@Queen: Omg, of course they're great. The longer the better
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Taost wrote:
@Queen: Omg, of course they're great. The longer the better

Aaa, you're to nice. ;;
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

@Toast thank you! I am so sorry I messed up on the first one I'm new at this role playing thing ! So sorry !

*Name:Aloe Martins
*Age and Birthday:23,August 7th
*Gender (girl/boy/agender/etc.):Female
*Sexuality and Romanticity:Bisexual,Bi romantic
Biography:Aloe lived in a small home,with 6 brothers and 4 sisters.Her mum was giving up and Aloe had to raise her siblings alone.Aloe had drop out of school to work to feed her siblings.One time,Aloe caught her Mother trying to over-dose on pills.Aloe cried,and cried she was depressed and barely ate anything.One day,Aloe decided to step up and to become someone.She studied and studied to get where she was.Now,Aloe thinks her life is just a summer haze.
*Personality:Aloe can be quite Friendly at times,but you piss her off she will never see you the same.Aloe has MAJOR anger issues,everything that annoys her will make her go ballistic.She is very Sarcastic at times,and sometimes not at the best moments.But overall,she is very Trustworthy and Loyal.
*Physical Appearance:Aloe has long Caramel colored hair that reaches the small of her waist,she has nice longs legs and soft delicate cheeks.She has long eye lashes,and a nice Bright Green eye color.She has nice pink colored lips,and a nice collarbone.She has small hands,and deep back dimples.She also has 1 dimples on the right side of her cheek.The tip of her hair is dyed a dark red,and she has freckles scattered around her nose and cheek.
*What they want to find out:To Find More Ghost,and learn there past.
Anything else?:Nope!

FRUIT BABES! :DDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Accepted, Ava.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:18 pm

*Name: Scarlet
*First Life Age (how old you were before you died: 9
*Sintamon Age (how long you've been a sintamon/how long youve been dead): Shes been dead for 26 years. She still looks like a child though.
*Gender (girl/boy/agender/etc.): Girl
*Sexuality and Romanticity: She is straight.... nothing special.
*Death (must be tragic): By tragic.... DEATH BOMBS APPEARED THROUGH THE SKY AND BURNED THEIR HOUSE DOWN No. She died in a war, her family killed, and while she was running for her life she got shot in the ankle. She now has a birthmark their representing a gun-looking thingy.
*Birthmark/Tattoo (based on their death): Gun-looking thingy.
*Soul Gem Appearance (around their neck): Its in the shape of a star, and its the color red normally, but is it ok if its like a mood necklace? it changed color depending on the mood.
*Physical Appearance (disguise and true form): She has dark red hair and a golden dress embroied (spell fail) with red swirls. She looks like this in disguise and true. (is that ok?)
Biography: Later...
*Good or Evil?: Good.
*Personality: Adventorous, bubbly, and curious.
*Goal: Find out her death.
Anything else?: Nope.

FRUIT BABES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Declined. Please input more deal on your gem, appearance, and personality. No, you cannot have a color-changing gem. Your sintamon must have hollow black eyes, fangs, and messier hair in your appearance, but you can add more. Also, they are like humans, they can change clothes. Sintamons know their death as well. In addition, please remove the parenthesis from the app, as stated in the rules.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:59 pm

edited my app
Back to top Go down
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:42 pm

So many words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I know
Me sorry
Back to top Go down
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm probably just too lazy right now to type a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Booty bump
Pls apply
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Can I still apply as a human explorer?
Back to top Go down
RenegadeRaccoon77
New Fantagian
RenegadeRaccoon77

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:43 pm

I shall apply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Can I still apply as a human explorer?

Ahh, hop was saving a seat for the last available explorer. But since you're a great Rper, ill let you be the fourth one!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:24 pm

YES THANK YOU

*Name: Tristan Leroy
*Age and Birthday: 15, July 17.
*Sexuality and Romanticity: Homosexual, Biromantic.
*Biography: Tristan was always thought of as the weird kid. Truth be told he was actually a little insane. He would always be doing something crazy or reckless. At one point he made a rash decision to climb up a building, but ended up falling and needing his left hand amputated. He's right-handed, so this doesn't stop him from doing things like writing or carrying things, but he can't do anything requiring two hands.
*Personality: Tristan has somewhat gotten over his recklessness, although he still sometimes acts before he thinks. He's rather easygoing, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's never annoyed.
*Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:
*What they want to find out: Whether the cause of death has anything to do with the apparition's current state, or if the cause of death increases one's chance of becoming an apparition in the first place.
*Anything else?: He has a Scottish accent, and he's pretty good at card games.

Fruit babes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]   Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the Apparitions [RP APPS]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next