Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Okay,this is my first song so it might be a bit rusty but we will fix it soon.

Find the Light:

Lay Down,Don't cry everything's gon' be alright,
Sleep tight,listen to the night
-----
Stars soar above you,trying to find the light,they ain't cryin' , they kept trying , to find the light.

Listen baby girl,were gonna try our best,we gon' keep trying,we gon' keep fighting just like the rest.

Now baby go to sleep,now dream a good dream , cuz' baby we will find the light,the light.

--------

Okay,sorry if it sucks Its my first time writing a song <3

Last edited by LadyGLM on Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Light*Like)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 8:31 pm

This is actually really good! It is kind of hard for me to read it with the grammar (you know, just stuff like " ',aint, 'gunna", etc) But it makes sense when I sing it in my head. This is not bad at all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
This is actually really good! It is kind of hard for me to read it with the grammar (you know, just stuff like " ',aint, 'gunna", etc) But it makes sense when I sing it in my head. This is not bad at all!

Oh gosh thank you! That literally made me and anna smile! <3 I know,but when I put the words in like 'gonna' then it won't make much sense to me! But,I'll figure something out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 9:19 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:

Oh gosh thank you! That literally made me and anna smile! <3 I know,but when I put the words in like 'gonna' then it won't make much sense to me! But,I'll figure something out!

You're welcome! Also, I take the word thing back. I totally understand it now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

I think it's really beautiful ;w:
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 10:19 pm

It's cute!

Is it like a laluby <<FAIL XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Mon May 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I feel lots of meaning in these lyrics. They show lots of happiness to me. For a person who wrote lyrics for the first time, I love them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

I personally liked the "grammar" used. It kinda gave an original tough and helped with rhyming and what not c:

I really liked the song it's very nice <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Thanks Everyone We made it like a song you can go to sleep to,I just had a lot of inspiration at the time c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee   

Back to top Go down

Find The Light,Find The Light Song By Ava and Annalee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1