Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spy Children [[RP]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Spy Children [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:00 pm

You start in the morning before you go to school. Everything seems normal. Then we time-skip the school and RP when you get home.

Viola yawned and sat up. She always woke up early. She looked around and stood up, putting her slippers on and looked in the mirror. She was wearing long pajamas and her hair was tied in a braid. She took the outfit she had picked yesterday and put it on. She undid her braid and put on a headband. She went down to the kitchen and poured herself some cereal.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Katrina yawned really loud. She turned off her alarm clock and slowly got out of bed. Still rubbing her eyes, she went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that she got herself dressed and tied her hair into a bun. She looked at the mirror on her way out and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Her mom made bacon and eggs and she quickly scarfed it down.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Viola ate quickly and went up to her room, then brushed her teeth. She put on white pearl earrings and went out on her bike. She always rode bike to school. She never got in the bus.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Katrina ran upstairs and quickly brushed her teeth, got her backpack, put her books and binder in it, and rode off to school on her pastel purple scooter that was parked in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Viola arrived in time and parked her bike outside, then got in. She took her backpack, opened it and took out the things she needed for first period. She put her backpack in the bottom locker and the things she didn't need on the top locker, put her password on it and went to her class.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Katrina arrived at her Elementary School. She parked her scooter in the gate where bikes and scooters were parked and closed the gate quickly. Katrina walked into the school and went to her classroom, which wasn't very far away, and hung her backpack on her chair and took out her binder and a book named 'Umbrella Summer' and read her book quietly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:48 pm

((timeskip to end of school day?))
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm

((I dunno... let's stop posting and wait for the others))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 am

Ribbon wrote:
((timeskip to end of school day?))

((Sure. I don't really need to RP my character waking up.))

Finian vaulted up all three of his front steps, landing rather ungracefully on his hands and knees at the door. He rang the doorbell, waiting for his parents to let him in since he didn't own a key. Nothing. Finian checked to see if the door was unlocked, which it was. He carefully opened the door to the empty house. He was pretty sure they were just late coming home. It had happened before, after all. But his parents weren't prone to leaving the door unlocked. It dawned on Finian that something was wrong with this picture. He decided to go check out his room, finding it to be left exactly as it was when he left for school. The scattered action figures, unmade bed, book left out on his desk...and a suitcase. Finian was absolutely certain he didn't own a suitcase. He ripped it open, finding a variety of useful objects, his computer, and most peculiarly a sharpened butcher knife. This was definitely starting to seem a little scary.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 am

Gem opened her door to find the house empty Great Gem thought slamming her keys on the glass table,she walked into the kitchen grabbing a bowl of caramel and apples and dipped the apple in the caramel waiting for something or someone to happen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 am

Finian turned away from the suitcase. A small metal and plastic pet carrier was placed carefully in the corner of his room. A paper note was attached, which read only "Handle carefully." He opened the door of the cage, revealing a large black cat inside, holding a golden badge in between it's teeth. It spat the badge into Finian's hand. The badge didn't really look like much. It read "Autumns Elite" in small letters, and easily fit in Finian's pocket. He turned back to the cat. It stepped out of the cage, looking Finian in the eye. It cocked it's head to the side, making him feel like there was something he was supposed to be doing. However, there was nothing in the room to explain any of this.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 am

[Are we suppose to get the cat too,or?]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:47 am

((No. Remember this part of the application?
Ribbon wrote:
SPECIAL PET AND ITS POWER:
mine is a cat. Yours is a "winter wolf", if I read your application correctly. ))
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 am

(Ops,sorry I forgot!)

Gem heard low,silent purring coming from her room Gem raised an eyebrow as she inched closer and closer to her room.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 pm

((I thought you were supposed to only have a dog,cat,or bird?))

Katrina rushed home on her scooter and found that a key to the door was hidden with some rocks and bushes. She picked up the key and found a little note that said, "Use this to open the door." She thought about this for a moment and finally pushing herself up and off the ground, she opened the door which actually worked. "Mom.... Dad? Is anybody home?", Katrina called out. She went to her room and she found a black leather suitcase, opened it and found a laptop, a phone, a survival book, waterbottle, a compass, her good luck charm bracelet, a rock, and a bow with some arrows. She found a small metal cage that had a cute dalmatian puppy inside of it. On top of the cage was a gold badge that had 'Autumns Elite' engraved on it in small letters. She plopped on her bed and began thinking of what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 pm

((A wolf is technically a dog, so I don't see the problem.))

Finian was still trying to puzzle out the meaning of the objects. He went back to the suitcase. Why had his parents, or whoever left the suitcase and cat, armed him and given him basic survival gear? Finian held the knife in his hand. It was about as long as his forearm and looked fully capable of severing flesh. He put the knife back in the suitcase and sealed it. The cat hopped up onto the bed, still staring at Finian with it's bright yellow eyes. Finian reached out his hand to the cat, who stepped a little closer. He checked his phone. Someone had left him a message while he was at school.

"Dear Finian, I don't have much time. I won't be back home in a
while. Don't worry about me. You'll have to leave home too. Take care of
yourself. You'll have to live on the streets for now. Keep the pin safe
and hidden, and only use it when you're in trouble. Your not the only
one with this pin. You must find the other children and together you'll
find out the truth."

Well that explains everything.
Finian thought sarcastically. The message didn't tell him anything about the meaning of the pin or the cat, or why they'd left him a weapon. I guess this means I have to get out of here. he tugged on his shoes and left out the back door. But where am I even going? Why do I have to leave?
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Katrina went to the kitchen and found a note on the island.

"Dear Katrina, I don't have much time. I won't be back home in a
find out the truth."

Katrina felt a warm tear against her cheek rolling down from her brown eye. She didn't know what or how she was going to do this. She folded the note in half, ran back to her room, looked around, and finally put the note in her suitcase and said "I can do this". She neatly put all of the things in her suitcase that she had taken out and changed her clothes. She now was wearing a black and white striped shirt and had put a black vest on top of it, and changed her jeans. Grabbing some shorts, another shirt, and a coat, she folded them and started putting the things in her suitcase one by one. The more she thought about it, the more she wondered where to go.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Finian carried the cat on his shoulder. It was still staring at him with a look of what he could only describe as disgust, but he didn't question it. He was pretty sure his parents left him a weird cat for a reason. He carefully wrote out the contents of the message he received earlier on a sheet of paper, in case any of that turned out to be important. The pin was safely attached to the inside of his jacket. I just wish they'd had the sense to leave me some money. Or food. Or maybe a more detailed explanation. he thought as he walked aimlessly down the street. He had no idea where he was supposed to be going.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:43 pm

((When do you wanna meet up?))

Katrina hurriedly put the badge in her pocket and carried the cage and suitcase. She walked out of her room closing the door quietly and heading out of her house. She got on her scooter and put the cage and suitcase in the back of the scooter, it had a big open space to put all of her belongings. She got on her scooter and just went around the neighborhood looking for any of the other children the note had mentioned about.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:06 pm

((Why don't we wait for Ribbon to come back on?))
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:41 pm

((Okay. Yeah, I agree. We should wait.))
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 pm

When Gem went back to the Kitchen with her new pet wolf,she saw a note she missed on the table.

"Dear Gem, I don't have much time. I won't be back home in a
find out the truth."

Gem gasped,she didn't want to live on the streets but she wiped away her tears and took her jean jacket it and layered it over the pin so it wasn't visible.She looked at the wolf and smiled,it had bright blue eyes (It's printed,and has the same eyes as the wolf in my siggy) she knelt down and smiled ''I'll name you Sorrow'' Gem said her eyes full of sadness and confusion.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

After a long day of school, Charol rode the bus home and relaxed by her door. She took a moment to think about what she had done today. She walked inside, noticing lots of things. A ruby charm, a suitcase, some food and water. She also saw a box with 2 notes on it. On the parrot food box, she took the note off and read.

Feed me

"AWESOME! Mom got us a new parrot! Its about time." She took a pebble-shaped piece of food out of the box and carefully put her finger in the cage. The bird automatically ate it, while transforiming.... her eyes turned red, her wings became stiff, a tiny little pole-like thing with a blinking dot on the top appeared.

Charol's mouth hung open.
She decided to look at the other note.

My dear Charlotte,

I will not be home for a while. I cant tell you any more. Please, take this bird, food, and lucky charm. Keep it safe, for you will have to show the +_)(*&^%$#%+_)(*&^%$#%^&*(()

She couldnt read anything else, it was smudged. A tear came from her eye. "Uncle..." She looked outside. "Show who? Show what?"
She let her parrot out of the cage. It landed on her shoulder, pecking her ear affectionally. "Ill call you Beige." After all, the bird was a tint beige color. She packed everything up, and she noticed herself... floating?
The bird was lifting her up!
Out the window she went, flying 90 feet above her apartment. People looked up and gazed at the sight. She could picture the newspaper cover: 14 year old flying in air with a robotic budgie flying hundreds of feet above the sky...

Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 pm

((Your suppose to use the same letter as us,Marshy.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Might as well name the cat. Thought Finian, carefully lifting the animal off his shoulder. He let it crawl back up his arm, still intent on staring blankly at him. Steve. Definitely Steve. he decided, not wanting to think up a dramatic or long name. The last thing he needed now was more drama, after all. He continued travelling up a random path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy Children [[RP]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: