Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Don't make me!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

Don't make me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Don't make me!!!!!   Don't make me!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 pm

No no im not comming back with Discord after i saw a lot of shipping with him..... I'm not the one for him.. Sorry guys -sniffs- my dreams have been crushed by that not sweet pinkie blah. I think Princess pinkie blah is good for her! Sorry not his type anymore. Don't try to stop me.. I am DELETE all my blah ugly DISCORD pictures. I know doesn't sound the real me...... I think think think.. that discord is not heard from again or talked about.... I wish he didn't ..... Well oh dang! I might get into Jeff the killer or Finn the Human or Slender man.
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Don't make me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't make me!!!!!   Don't make me!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 am

Princess Cindy wrote:
No no im not comming back with Discord after i saw a lot of shipping with him..... I'm not the one for him.. Sorry guys -sniffs- my dreams have been crushed by that not sweet pinkie blah. I think Princess pinkie blah is good for her! Sorry not his type anymore. Don't try to stop me.. I am DELETE all my blah ugly DISCORD pictures. I know doesn't sound the real me...... I think think think.. that discord is not heard from again or talked about.... I wish he didn't ..... Well oh dang! I might get into Jeff the killer or Finn the Human or Slender man.

You know you want me, lady.

You also probably know I'm going to sneak into your room at night and stab you.

I think you're probably better off with Finn, he seems much less dangerous.
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

Don't make me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't make me!!!!!   Don't make me!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 am

Jeff wrote:
Princess Cindy wrote:

You know you want me, lady.

You also probably know I'm going to sneak into your room at night and stab you.

I think you're probably better off with Finn, he seems much less dangerous.
......... I hope Slenderman didn't saw this......... WELL DON'T STAB ME AT NIGHT! I got into Jeff the killer really...... But Finn the human might be the one for me...
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Sponsored content

Don't make me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't make me!!!!!   Don't make me!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't make me!!!!!
Page 1 of 1