Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wow..

Go down 
+3
aimi
Hallow ween
Weekays
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

My primary school has went by so fast...
After the summer holidays next year... Im going to be in Secondary school..
Im in Primary 6 right now..
Primary 7 after the summer holidays which starts in 3 weeks. Then i have another year of primary school..
It feels like i was just in Primary 1 last year..
I honestly cant believe how fast it has been.
I felt this when i listened to the song Never Forget, by Take that

Anyone moving on. Just remember dont forget the good times <3
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 pm

i think this is kinda off topic but what do you mean by primary school and secondary school?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 pm

linda88 wrote:
i think this is kinda off topic but what do you mean by primary school and secondary school?
I think primary means Elementary and Secondary means Junior High.

If that's what you mean, I'm going through the same thing only it's happening this year~ Bye bye Elementary, hello Junior!

Last edited by Mirai on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

If that's what you mean, I'm going through the same thing~ Bye bye Elementary, hello Junior!

But how does that make sense I mean middle school is after elementary?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

If that's what you mean, I'm going through the same thing~ Bye bye Elementary, hello Junior!

Well, Elementary is before Middle School (also called Junior High) and Middle School is after Elementary and if you look up "what is primary school called in America", you'll find elementary, elementary, and more elementary. Then if you look up "what is secondary school called in America", you'll find junior high, high school, and middle school. Makes perfect sense when you kinda dissect it.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

different countries, duh.
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 am

Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

Well, Elementary is before Middle School (also called Junior High) and Middle School is after Elementary and if you look up "what is primary school called in America", you'll find elementary, elementary, and more elementary. Then if you look up "what is secondary school called in America", you'll find junior high, high school, and middle school. Makes perfect sense when you kinda dissect it.

Okay, I get that now. But I'm still really confused about what linda means by primary 6, primary 7, and all those numbers...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:44 am

Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

Okay, I get that now. But I'm still really confused about what linda means by primary 6, primary 7, and all those numbers...
There probably grades like 6th grade and 7th grade.
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am

Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

How could she be in 6th or 7th grade when she is 10? Skip a grade maybe? Start kinder early?

Kate~ Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Beauty Guru on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 am

Beauty Guru wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:
linda88 wrote:

How could she be in 6th or 7th grade when she is 10? Skip a grade maybe? Start kinder early?
I'm just giving an example since I saw 6 and 7. Her school's probably different than others so that might be the reason why it's a bit weird.
Back to top Go down

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am

Guys, the reason why her schooling is different is because she lives in Scotland

And anyways ah that sounds cool! I hope you enjoy your next school year c:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 am

Literally in Scotland, School start at the age of 4 then goes to primary 1(4-5),2(5-6),3(6-7),4(7-Cool,5(8-9),6(9-10),7(10-11) then goes to high school.Well i think bounce.
In England There's infant school(4-7) then junior/primary school(7-11/8-11) then high school/Secondary school (11-16/17) correct me if im wrong :S
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:31 pm

リラックマ wrote:
Literally in Scotland, School start at the age of 4 then goes to primary 1(4-5),2(5-6),3(6-7),4(7-Cool,5(8-9),6(9-10),7(10-11) then goes to high school.Well i think bounce.
In England There's infant school(4-7) then junior/primary school(7-11/8-11) then high school/Secondary school (11-16/17) correct me if im wrong :S
This makes every clearer! I knew she lived in another country, but I didn't know which one. At least I was on the right track. Well I hope next year will be the best school year ever for you!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Mirai wrote:
リラックマ wrote:

This makes every clearer! I knew she lived in another country, but I didn't know which one. At least I was on the right track. Well I hope next year will be the best school year ever for you!

(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wow.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..   Wow.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: