Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP APP

Go down 
+5
Flynn
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
Beauty Guru
aimi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 am

Based off a anime horror video game. Only not as dramatic.
Story:
Main Characters (I need someone to play as these people):
Rules:
RP APPS:

Hope you join~

----------------------
My App
Spoiler:

GHOST
Name: Blaire
Age (when he/she died: 11
Reason of Death: A truck hit her.
Good or Bad Ghost (Good=Doesn't Kill. Bad=Kills): Bad bad bad
Personality: A shy ghost who's under mind-control by Kurona. While under mind-control, she's a devil who wants to kill every person in sight. She doesn't enjoy people bossing her around, but when you seem to stop the mind-control, she'll try to help you out. She's quite mysterious and is the oldest of the ghosts.
Dislikes: Long days, being bored.
Hobbies): Stalking people, playing with her dolls and animals.
Bio (Optional): N/A
Picture and/or Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She doesn't reveal her last name to anyone.
-----------------------
Accepted
Chisaki Futami (Human 1)- Mirai
Blaire (Main Ghost 2) - Mirai
Aubree Collins (Human 2)- Beauty Guru
Emilee Beckett (Ghost 1) - Jeff
Luna (Ghost 2) - Nya
Tess (Human 3) - Castiel
Kurona (Lead Killer/Ghost) - Madoka
Dylan (Jon Wallow) (Main Ghost 1) - Oliver
Cherri Martins (Human 4) - Lucky
Kai - Ribbon

Last edited by Kozakura on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 am

This is really creepy. Oh, tuna. :3

HUMAN
Name: Aubree Collins (though her nick name is Bree, you can call her anything.)
Grade/Job: 6th grade
Personality:She is a very brave girl and she will never put herself down without going into a fight. She loves animals, friends, and family. But when her friends say the magic spell, she knows something is wrong with the magic. She is independent and neat. Ghosts scare her and all, but it's not like she won't run away crying, like I said, she wll never put herself down without going into a fight.
Dislikes: Broccoli and Bad People
Hobbies: Gymnastics, Drawing, Watching videos, Painting
Bio (Optional):
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She has backpack with bows and arrows, a sword, food, first-aid kit, and water.

Kate~ Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 am

@Beauty Accepted! If you think this is creepy, then think about the original game I based this off of ^-^.

Anymore Apps?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 am

Tuna!

GHOST
Name: Luna
Age (when he/she died: 5 years, yes very young age
Reason of Death: Car accident
Good or Bad Ghost (Good=Doesn't Kill. Bad=Kills): Good ghost.
Personality: Although she is a very young ghost, she doesn't want to be around humans. All of those 'rumors' of all ghosts being evil makes her want to cry. She is a very kind and gentle ghost. She is a little shy but will become more outgoing once she is more comfortable around a human.
Likes: She likes to be friends with human... if only it was that easy to befriend them
Dislikes: She strongly dislikes scaring the humans as soon as they see her.
Hobbies: She really doesn't have any hobbies
Bio (Optional):
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: Nope that should be it!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am

Oooh, this sound like a really fun RP. Do you mind if I reserve a spot as a human (and do you mind if I make mine the 'occult obsessed' friend~? c': )

Last edited by Castiel on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo~)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

Name: Emilie Nicole Beckett
Age (when he/she died: 10
Reason of Death: One of her classmates kicked her in the face and she fell backwards, breaking her spinal cord. She died on impact.
Good or Bad Ghost (Good=Doesn't Kill. Bad=Kills): I think "bad" is an understatement.
Personality: Emilie is very manipulative. She'll do anything to get what she wants, and lately what she wants is to kill people. She'll use blackmail and threats of violence and self-harm, but will also put on the sweet little girl act to mask her maliciousness.
Likes: Blindly trying to hunt down the classmate who killed her, the powers she gained from her demise, thunderstorms, stalking her victims before going in for the kill.
Dislikes: Being looked in the eye, being talked to directly, sympathy (she's not immune, although she will often act as though she is), people who scream too much when she's trying to kill them.
Hobbies: No hobbies.
Bio (Optional): Emilie was always a little disturbed. She picked a lot of fights, threatened suicide when she wouldn't get her way, claimed she had a gun even when she didn't. At one point she started up an argument with one of the strongest kids in her class. It proved to be her last move. Well, not exactly. The rage from being killed brought her insanity level even higher, so now she's virtually lost all sense of reality. She lives in her own mind, so to speak.
Kind of big. Watch out:

Anything else: She varies her attacks from suffocation to stabbing, but she always aims for the face.

Last edited by Jeff on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm

i would like to join if the ghosts were more able to be created by the person, haha (i hate dylan as a boys name)
but !!! i might join anyway :v) if you dont mind, what game did you base it on??
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 pm

@Castiel sure! I can't wait to see your app~
@ Jeff Accepted! Thank you very much!
@Oliver Oh if you hate the boy's name you can change it! It's based on...let me PM you the name of the game. It's quite graphic and gory so I don't want little kids to look up the game.

Anymore apps?
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't really get scared quite easily, can you maybe send the name for me?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Beauty Guru wrote:
I don't really get scared quite easily, can you maybe send the name for me?
Sure! I'll send it to you right away.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Mirai wrote:
@Oliver Oh if you hate the boy's name you can change it! It's based on...let me PM you the name of the game. It's quite graphic and gory so I don't want little kids to look up the game.

Anymore apps?

Awesome.

This is going to be epic. I just hope we can keep it alive for more than 3 pages.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Tuna~! This character is quite heavily based off of a friend of mine. ;~; 
Would you mind sending me the name of the game this is based off of (only if it's not too much of a trouble, of course)?

HUMAN
Name: Tess
Grade/Job: She works at a movie-rental place after school and is in the last year (of school).
Personality: Tess is an extremely hyper, goofy girl. She’s able to make a joke out of nearly everything and has a hard time taking things seriously. She’s super sensitive and gets offended quite easily and isn’t afraid to show it. She’s pretty nice for the most part, though if she has a problem with you she’ll say it right to your face. She’s not a doormat in the slightest and sticks up for her beliefs, though the way she does this often offends the other person. She has a trouble focusing and thus isn’t the best with meditation. She’s a very liberal person with very liberal beliefs.
Likes: The occult (especially Thelema, all Crowley-related things and chaos magic), Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, politics, history, things which she finds amusing/funny, social justice, Star Trek, snakes, Agadoo, ice cream, Soul Train and sloths.
Dislikes: Wicca (it’s too much of a fluffy rip-off of older occult practices for her and she thinks it’s lame), new age religions, people who are rude to other people for no reason, people with silly prejudices against certain groups of people, her boss at work, just working in general.
Hobbies: Studying the occult (that one was obvious), admiring her altar to the sun gods, reading about history, listening to music, watching movies (she can get discounts and whatnot on them easily because of her job), socializing, drawing and writing.
Bio (Optional): I might add one later but not right now. ^^
Spoiler:

Anything Else?: Nope, but I am sorry for all/any typos I might have made while writing this.

Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Anymore apps?

Awesome.

This is going to be epic. I just hope we can keep it alive for more than 3 pages.
Yeah a lot of the RP we have on the forum last for only a page or two. Sad, sad.
@Castiel Accepted! Thanks for joining~

We still need some people to be the Pre-Made Characters (You still need to fill out a form).
Anymore Apps?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm

GHOST
Name: Kurona Shuuya
Age (when he/she died: 10
Reason of Death: A man abused Kurona, and tortured her, for a reason she never found out. She was tortured to death, by being hung.
Good or Bad Ghost (Good=Doesn't Kill. Bad=Kills): Bad (Lead Killer aDUH)
Personality: To other people who just meet her, she seems like a cute, innocent, little girl who didn't deserve this horrible fate, but as the days pass, she plans ways to kill them- cooking them, striking in an army, using a plain dagger.
Likes: Going on killing sprees, her stuffed bunny Asuno, her ghostly friends, the blood that spats everywhere when she finds a victim.
Dislikes: Humans invading her space, the tired clock she has in her quarters of the school, the 1000 years she's been spending locked up in this cage called death. How she could never go to heaven or hell, only staying in this horrible form.
Hobbies): She likes killing, collecting heads, finding excess blood that didn't stain and dry on the walls or curtains.
Bio (Optional): She's killed many, the bloodthirsty Kurona looks for victims everyday who appear in her school, her arena of death, the millenium that has passed where she has created this underworld for human dwellers. you'll know she's there when you hear her whistle a sorrowful tune, or when you hear a music box playing a lullaby...of death.
Picture and/or Description: later
Anything Else?: not really.
kurona lieks tuna~
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

@Madoka Are you roleplaying as the Lead Killer (the one I put on the Main Characters "Pre-Made") or did you make a new character?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Mirai wrote:
@Madoka Are you roleplaying as the Lead Killer (the one I put on the Main Characters "Pre-Made") or did you make a new character?

Pre-Made
(Wow the new layout is bootiful)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm

@Madoka Thanks! Remember, although you're super powerful, you mustn't reveal your secret of being a murder.

We need 1 more human and 2 more people to take the main ghosts I think.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 pm

I have a question. Okay, a lot of questions.

As ghosts, can we turn invisible? Can we fly? Are we susceptible to physical damage? What about mental damage? Can we pick up solid objects or will our hands pass right through them? Can we switch between tangible and intangible?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Jeff wrote:
I have a question. Okay, a lot of questions.

As ghosts, can we turn invisible? Can we fly? Are we susceptible to physical damage? What about mental damage? Can we pick up solid objects or will our hands pass right through them? Can we switch between tangible and intangible?

Nope, they are visible. You can't fly but you can teleport. You're already dead so you can't get hurt. Yes, you can have mental damage. Yes you can pick up solid objects and yes you could switch. You are always tangible I guess. Weird ghost rules, but that's how the original game worked. And ghost can summon weird monsters and make inanimate objects alive.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Tuna.
HUMAN
Name: Cherri Blossom Martins, But she's referred to as " Bloss."
Grade/Job: 9th Grade. 
Personality: Bloss is a calm, quiet individual. She has friends, but prefers to keep herself company. She usually reads alone, or simply observes what everyone else is doing without participating. She only listens to conversations, resulting in her gathering and knowing a lot of information and gossip about countless people. However, she does not share it due to her lack of social skills and her shyness. Although countless people have tried to  break the ice" with Bloss, they believe she is simply born with a bad case of shyness, insecurity, and pessimistic feelings. She always looks on the bad side of things, never wanting to solve problems because she sees no point. This makes her a weak problem solver, and hard for her to participate in group activities that require someone with determination and patience. She's very impatient, although she keeps calm and doesn't show her impatientness. She's insecure, always worrying about her completion. She's a introvert, and never introduces herself to new students/neighbours, and is never willing to learn new things, set goals, or make new friends.
Likes: Bloss enjoys reading, Cherry Blossom Trees, Spring time, Chipmunks, Birds, Lions, Bows, eating marshmallows, practicing handwriting, baking, feeding birds, sitting in the park, sewing clothing, and her pet cat, Jenny.
Dislikes: Bloss dislikes snakes, bugs, Maple trees, Autumn, Winter, Airplanes, the dark, cooking, cleaning, meat ( she's vegetarian) and sports. 
Hobbies: Bloss enjoys reading a lot, making her smart, a good speller, and a strong reader. She also enjoys baking, and her favourite part is decorating and icing cupcakes. Bloss also likes sewing, and usually keeps her clothing to herself, only wearing it inside the house. No one except for her mother knows about her enjoyment of sewing. 
Bio (Optional): When Bloss was very young, both her parents died in an airplane ride on the way to a business trip to New York. They had a successful office-supply business, which all the money made from it and the company itself were passed down to Bloss. Bloss was quickly adopted, and she believes that she was only adopted for her business, even though her new mother insists that's not the case. Her life isn't very interesting, other than the fact that she broke her arm when she was 10 ice-skating. This is why Bloss dislikes sports. She has very delicate, pale skin, so she usually stayed inside the house when she was younger, explaining her lack of people and shyness.
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: Sorry if this APP isn't good; It was sort-of rushed.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm

@Lucky Thanks! Accepted!

We still need two more people to play as the main pre-made ghosts. I'll take one if no one claims one by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Can I be Kai, please?

GHOST
Name: Athene (Kai)
Age (when he/she died): 8, past life unknown
Reason of Death: Hang by parents
Good or Bad Ghost (Good=Doesn't Kill. Bad=Kills): Bad
Personality: She's silent and dolly. She usually has a creepy attitude and remains silent. Unlike other ghosts, she earns a human's trust first. Then she takes them away to a dark room and torture them. When she gets bored, she kills them right ahead. She is simply demented and has a terrible, hypnotizing laugh. She might befriend some humans if they are nice, but she is extremely picky at that subject.
Dislikes: Humans who believe in ghost stereotypes.
Hobbies:
Bio (Optional): She was from a  very kind and rich family. She had 4 brothers and 3 sisters. They all died in a fire, she was the only survivor. She was adopted by abusive parents and hung after she tried to sneak away from the house.
Picture and/or Description: She's very pale, her eyes are a deep teal. Her nose is small and round, and her lips are pink and her cheekbones are defined. She has a short neck and has slight breasts, which is strange for her age. Her hair is a light platinum blonde, she has short bangs. Her hair has beautiful loose curls and is always loose. She wears a short, white frilly dress that's tight up to her waist, then there's a belt that matches her eye color, and then the bottom part of her dress is white and frilly, and it goes up to her toes. She's always barefoot and she wears a floral headband matching her belt and eyes. Her nails, on hand and feet, are painted a glossy transparent with white french tips. She wears many pastel-colored bracelets and wears one gold earring in her left ear. She has a diamond-studded ring in her right hand, index finger, and has a slightly curved body. She's very skinny and slim, and wears a pearl necklace marking the spot where she was hung. In other words: Stunningly beautiful on the outside.
Anything Else?: She's blind in one eye. 

HUMAN
Name: Rythm Jones
Grade/Job: 10th Grade
Personality: She is stubborn, bold and stands out. She is a bit rude without noticing, and its hard for her to fit in. However, she's nice and friendly if you really get to know her. She is super funny and has a great sense of humor.
Likes: All types of fast music, electronic, pop, rock, punk, hip hop, rap, etc. She loves everything such as the computer, cellphones and tablets, and plays multiple instruments.
Dislikes: She has a hard time getting along with nature. She'd rather stay indoors on the computer.
Hobbies: She is a lead singer on her own electronic music band. She has a super sweet voice.
Bio (Optional):
Picture and/or Description: She has dark brown hair and her long bangs are dyed hot pink, and she has blonde highlights. She is very tall and wears purple contacts. She wears raccoon eyes and long fake eyelashes and pastel-colored make-up. She is tanned gently, and her body is very curvy and she has a medium-sized chest. She wears normal clothes but she adds extra accessories like neon ribbons and stuff, and sews them to her tops, hairclips, shorts and pants.
Anything Else?:

tuna~

Last edited by Symphony~. on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 am

@Thanks Ribbon~ I'll mark you down as Kai. Can't wait to see the rest of your app.

Just one more app~ I'll take it if no one claims Blaire by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:30 am

Mirai wrote:
@Thanks Ribbon~ I'll mark you down as Kai. Can't wait to see the rest of your app.

Can you take it now? I'm kind of eager to start this.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Can you take it now? I'm kind of eager to start this.
Sure! But I'll have to do it when I'm on my computer. It's probably going to start later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP APP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next