Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP APP

Go down 
+5
Flynn
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
Beauty Guru
aimi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Mirai wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:
@Thanks Ribbon~ I'll mark you down as Kai. Can't wait to see the rest of your app.

Just one more app~ I'll take it if no one claims Blaire by Friday.

Can you take it now? I'm kind of eager to start this.

Sure! But I'll have to do it when I'm on my computer. It's probably going to start later in the day.
Sure, but if it's after 5:30 EST I can't post until the next day, because my mom will be home by then.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:
@Thanks Ribbon~ I'll mark you down as Kai. Can't wait to see the rest of your app.

Sure! But I'll have to do it when I'm on my computer. It's probably going to start later in the day.

Sure, but if it's after 5:30 EST I can't post until the next day, because my mom will be home by then.
What time is it now in EST? Sorry I just need to know how to gauge.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Mirai wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:

What time is it now in EST? Sorry I just need to know how to gauge.
Its 2;35 PM.
Mmk?
Alrighty.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 pm

I might have to start tomorrow guys. It's 11:47 here in PST. I'm available in 2hours which only gives us about one hour to role play. Plus, I think we're still waiting for Oliver to send us his app so we'll definally start Friday. Sorry ;n;
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Mirai wrote:
I might have to start tomorrow guys. It's 11:47 here in PST. I'm available in 2hours which only gives us about one hour to role play. Plus, I think we're still waiting for Oliver to send us his app so we'll definally start Friday. Sorry ;n;

Oliver hasn't confirmed he's making an application at all.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Jeff wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Oliver hasn't confirmed he's making an application at all.
We PMed each other a few times. He told me he was going to make an app.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:40 am

Mirai wrote:
We PMed each other a few times. He told me he was going to make an app.

All right. Just aim for later today or rather than the weekend, because I'm not sure how long I can be on then. Actually, Saturday might be fine if all goes well, but Sunday is usually a problem.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 am

GHOST 
Name: Jon Wallow (dylan)
Reason of Death: Suffocation
Good or Bad Ghost: Bad Ghost
Personality: Extroverted, fun to be around, and likes to joke around a lot, Jon is not suspicious in the least. Like most ghosts, acts older than his physical appearance, but still remains with a childish air around him. He enjoys trickery and will play harmless pranks on most humans. He likes to get to know the people he's killing very well, and typically stay with them when he locks them up in closets, as he can mentally manipulate them, so if they live, they'll still be scarred. Hyperactive and often not paying attention, he's quirky and nice, and many humans tend to befriend him, only to be betrayed slowly, slowly.
Likes: Sweets, jokes, games and having fun. He loves amusement parks and thrills, scary movies and aDORES cotton candy.
Dislikes: People that get angry easily, kids movies, nature (he has allergy), and pizza.
Hobbies): He used to play baseball, but kinda sucked at it. In his ghost life he tries to make up games, both with humans and ghosts.
Bio: When he was alive, was bullied for his inability to play sports. Team hated him and- locked him up in a closet, where he suffocated and died. Obviously the team, now older, felt guilty about it, but your past mistakes still remain. Lived with a lower middle class family and had a relatively good life.
Picture and/or Description: Tan skinned with dark brown eyes and really dark brown hair. He has freckles and is slightly chubby. Uses black square glasses. He is relatively short (4"7) and his nose is round. He wears a polo and shorts, with sneakers. 
Anything Else?: One could easily catch him off guard with cotton candy. But how the heck is anyone going to know that? U_U
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:37 am

Edited my application. I just realized how intensely boring it would be to play a character with no personality whatsoever.
But that doesn't mean I'm not still playing an antagonist with an insane streak. Villains are fun.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 am

I did my app. Can we please start now?
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm

@Thanks Oliver!
@Ribbon Yep! I'll start right away~
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Finally!  Lol
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Ok the RP finally started! You may still join if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP APP   Cursed Charm - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP APP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2