Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 yo people, um...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am

If you look at some previous messages, it was said that the next featured user would be announced this month. It's already the middle of June, and nothing has been said yet.
I'm just a bit curious what's going on here, considering it's the end of school, and most of the schools are already done for the year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-05-20
Location : Death

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 am

But it will depend where they live and what they do in school ,'cuz its not the end of school for me( ̄~ ̄;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:38 am

Mace was on yesterday.

...I guess it's not happening? We haven't had a Featured User since February, I don't think they're going to continue with it at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 am

I don't know if there still will be featured user....some schools end in the end of June or even July...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 17
Location : Finnland

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am

The day of June 1st he was on lurking the forum since morning. I was waiting to. And I think that was weird he was on ALL DAY of June 1st but he didn't even bother to post featured user. That bothers me -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Mace
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 616
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 104
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Kennedy wrote:
The day of June 1st he was on lurking the forum since morning. I was waiting to. And I think that was weird he was on ALL DAY of June 1st but he didn't even bother to post featured user. That bothers me -_-

Please realize that us staff are quite busy almost all the time. Yes, I was on but I was looking at more important things such as the spam and rule breakers. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and featured user has had to be put off. I'm hoping july 1st we will start them again.

Sorry.

_________________

i want you to want me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Mace wrote:
Kennedy wrote:
The day of June 1st he was on lurking the forum since morning. I was waiting to. And I think that was weird he was on ALL DAY of June 1st but he didn't even bother to post featured user. That bothers me -_-



Please realize that us staff are quite busy almost all the time. Yes, I was on but I was looking at more important things such as the spam and rule breakers. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and featured user has had to be put off. I'm hoping july 1st we will start them again.

Sorry.

ah, now I'm starting to see.
There are a lot of forums that also go through this!
Sorry I didn't notice before |3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Guys give Mace a break. At least he's changed the theme! Featured User isn't that great, and everyone gets all excited when it isn't that special. He's a TEENAGER. You know how busy he probably is with exams and stuff? HE HAS A REAL LIFE, TOO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Lucky wrote:
Guys give Mace a break. At least he's changed the theme! Featured User isn't that great, and everyone gets all excited when it isn't that special. He's a TEENAGER. You know how busy he probably is with exams and stuff? HE HAS A REAL LIFE, TOO.


^THIS

And to add to that, just because you guys are out of school doesn't mean that Mace is out of school. His last day of school is probably different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Nya wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Guys give Mace a break. At least he's changed the theme! Featured User isn't that great, and everyone gets all excited when it isn't that special. He's a TEENAGER. You know how busy he probably is with exams and stuff? HE HAS A REAL LIFE, TOO.




^THIS

And to add to that, just because you guys are out of school doesn't mean that Mace is out of school. His last day of school is probably different.
I agree too. Mace must be pretty busy. School is busy for 6th grade and up for my opinion. That's probably why most of the admins and mods don't come on because their life might be pretty hectic right now.

Thank you Mace for getting rid of my purple username. You're a lifesaver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Kozakura wrote:
Nya wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Guys give Mace a break. At least he's changed the theme! Featured User isn't that great, and everyone gets all excited when it isn't that special. He's a TEENAGER. You know how busy he probably is with exams and stuff? HE HAS A REAL LIFE, TOO.




^THIS

And to add to that, just because you guys are out of school doesn't mean that Mace is out of school. His last day of school is probably different.
I agree too. Mace must be pretty busy. School is busy for 6th grade and up for my opinion. That's probably why most of the admins and mods don't come on because their life might be pretty hectic right now.

Thank you Mace for getting rid of my purple username. You're a lifesaver
Hey, uh I never said he wasn't out of school ppl
ok you're starting to put words in my mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Madoka wrote:
 most of the schools are already done for the year.

Okay so did you guys not see this part I can't get out of the quote sorry. She said most so stop bagging on her. I do know that lots of people's schools end at a different time. Also I was waiting too, but you can't always get what you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: yo people, um...   Today at 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
yo people, um...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» If you would like to invite 100,000 people on Facebook to you EVENT GROUP OR FAN PAGE go to http://GIRLPR.net
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» Nod at the Bird and People Die. Everywhere People Die.
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: