Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP

Go down 
+4
Primrose
Flynn
Beauty Guru
aimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Bloss bit the inside of her mouth. " W-where are you, b*tch?" She cursed under her breath; You could barely hear her. Her grip on the bottle tightened. When the door opens, I'll squirt her in the eyes. Then, in the mouth. It would be reckless to stay and try to hurt her some more, since I don't know her powers and abilities. She could be Aphro f*cking dite in a human body, for all I know! She thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:36 pm

[WOAH WOAH WOAH

What did I miss?

I'm still on vacation...]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 pm

{ The charm has been done, My character, Bloss, is hiding from Lullaby's character, Kurona. Kozakora character, Chisaki, is hiding from Symphony~'s character, Athene. Everyone else is alone or doing something else. Or is a ghost.}
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Chisaki looked at Athene's whip. She turned around quickly and began to press the wet walls to see if the walls led to a door. A few wall panels had a little 'click' when Chisaki pushed on them, but most of them were sealed shut eve if she tried to slightly open it.
-----
Blaire heard Athene and some other girl inside Athene's chamber. She fell to her knees and listened to what was happenening. Everything was boring and she was disappointed that she had no one to haunt.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Emilie stopped walking. She could feel the vibrations of someone moving above her head. She teleported out of the pipes and onto the rafters to find her victim. She saw Chisaki down below. Careful to be silent, she raised the axe and prepared to drop it on Chisaki's unsuspecting skull.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Kurona sobbed, "Why don't you like me?! Please, be my friend! I promise you, I won't hurt you! Plus...that spray would go right through me...I'm dead, y'know." Kurona ajdusted her clipp as tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Athene did an angry face at Emilie. She stomped her foot on the floor, and hit Chisaki in the back with the whip. "My. Victim. My. Territory." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 pm

"  SHUT UP!" Boss screamed, darting out of the cupboard. She sprayed the ghost in the eyes, then quickly darted out of the room.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 pm

"Now," Kurona went to her, "Why would you do that?" She patted Bloss' shoulder, and said, "I want to help you get out of here. It's that or you'll never get out of this hellhole."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 pm

[*sobs in a corner* Can someone catch me up? Sorry, I just got back from vacation]
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 pm

(((Chisaki's probably going to get killed any second now, Bloss is trying to escape from Kurona, ghosts are being ghosts, and that's about it.)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Athene whipped Chisaki multiple times, on an average speed. She suddenly stopped. "I'm not gonna kill you just yet. You'll be my little pet for now." She said, giving her a tray with raw meat. "And you're lucky you won't starve while I'm in your control."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Luna wanted to see the humans. The only problem is she doesn't know where they are in the haunted school. She teleported all over the place, trying to find a human.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Chisaki looked up and saw the ax after Athene spoke to Emilie and quickly jumped to the side, eyes wide. "W-What?! I was that close to my death?" She rubbed her back to find that her raw skin had become bloody and rough from the whippings, but it would heal in a few months. She looked down at the raw meat and and then took a piece of it. It was slimy, but edible. "Thank you..." Chisaki mumbled between bites.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 pm

"Your welcome." Athene said, smiling in a disturbing way. "Here, drink up." She said, giving her a glass of water. "I'll make up a schedule to make this more organized. You will only eat once or twice a day, so I recommend you save some and don't eat it all in one shot."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Chisaki took a quick sip of the water then pushed both the meat and water away from her. "Schedule?" She stood up and looked at Athene's body. She couldn't look her in the eye. She remembered once Tess told her all about ghosts and to never stare them in the eye. I wonder how she's doing... Bloss and Aubree too.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Be loyal. Obey everything I say, or face the consequences. I'm well-mannered but that doesn't mean I'm a goody-goody. I kill. You just do what I want and do not escape. If you do, I swear I'll find you and rip your head off with my bare hands. Unless you want to die in the guillotine, of course."  She said, pointing to the back of the room, where you could clearly see a medieval-styled guillotine, as sharp as ever, with blood on it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Luna kept on teleporting. So far, she has seen no human. She was about to give up until she saw Athene out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yes Athene-Sama..." Chisaki said. She was reverting to her Japanese ways but at least none of her friends was around. I feel really bad for those people who suffered before me... She looked up at Athene. "So I'm trapped in here forever right?" She picked up a slight piece of raw meat and gulped it down like a baby bird eating a worm. Chisaki really wished that she ate all of her lunch. The meat was pretty bad and she choked a bit. "And another question. What type of meat is this?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:48 pm

"I don't know? Pig? Cow?" She guessed. "I'm going out, alright? Just stay here."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 am

Luna then noticed the human[Chisaki]. Looks like she was eating meat. Trying not to startle her, Luna walked behind her. She smiled softly. "H-hi" She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:16 pm

"No? Okay then." Kurona took out her bow, and her hair went everywhere. Her sorrowful look turned into an evillious, bloodthirsty grin. She licked her lips, and took out a knife. "I'll use force."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:18 pm

((Oh crap, I wasn't paying attention. Someone catch me up, please.))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm

(((Athene noticed Emilie's axe and saved Chisaki, Chisaki became Athene's pet, Athene left the chamber, Luna noticed Chisaki, Kurona is blowing her cover, and that's about it.)))
Chisaki looked at at Luna and snarled. "You're a ghost. Are you good or bad?" She walked back cautiously until she backed up onto a wall.
----
Blaire teleported to where Kurona was watched as Kurona she took out her knife. She gasped. The poor girl! But, I'm evil since I'm under Kurona's control... Blaire stared at Kurona. Kill her but don't blow it...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Athene walked away and teleported around the school. She was bored with Chisaki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next