Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you hate?

Go down 
+25
Easy900
Oliver
alex
Janelle
Amour Allure
Lenka
elsa ♡
no
Zeli
mich
flower
evan
Hallow ween
Squirtle
Takeshi
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
RawrKayKayBun
Silver
Flynn
dewey decimal system
aimi
i am ugly
el
Lily_
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 pm

The title is pretty straight-forward. Um, I guess I'll start!

I really hate dogs. I mean, really hate them. Not because I think they're gross or ugly or whatever; But because I used to have a dog, named Smiley, who got ticks. The case of ticks was really bad, and I used to sleep with Smiley, before I knew he had ticks. Then, some of them went to me, and when we had our lice check at school, The person told my principal I had a really bad case of " lice." When it was actually the ticks. I had them for three months. THREE! I used to get made fun of at school, and I eventually had to go back WITH ticks because I was falling back in school work. I had to sit on another side of the classroom, in the back. It was horrible! But this was back in the 2nd grade and I'm in eighth grade now. I prefer cats, really.
Back to top Go down

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I noticed that there are like 0 topics about what people love

Ehh I hate attention seekers, when people on DA who go like "ONG UR COOL B MY FROEND I <3<3<3<3<3 U" and you have no idea who the heck they are, and me.
I'd add more but it might get a little off hand so ehh
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

@Witch I've noticed that. However, people tend to hate less things than love, so you know that when they hate these things, they must love everything else.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:03 pm

i hate snow
most of you will be like "wtf why snow is awesome LOLOOLLO"
but try living in canada 
sometimes it snows in the middle of june. it obviously doesn't stay but uRHGHGHGHG
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

@Mutie

I feel you! I live in Canada, too, and I absolutely hate the Winter! I hate getting frost bite, and once my hands were so cold during the winter they turned red and numb! It was horrible. :c 
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 pm

out of all the things i hate(which is ALOT) it would be cockroaches
oh my god i remember when there was one in my room once like 3 years ago and i didnt sleep there for months
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs. And things that look like bugs. Seriously, I scream when I see an ANT.
People who look down on others and discourage others.
My bad art.
My social awkwardness.
People who are too Mary-Sue.
People who think they're all that.
Summer.
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

@Kozakura You hate the Summer? Interesting! I used to hate the Summer when I was in the 3rd grade, but that's because I'm allergic to poison Ivy and I thought that it was EVERY PLANT I SAW.

I really hate television. Don't think I'm weird! I think It's because I used to watch so much of it, that it became boring to me? Either that or I'm so occupied with sports I didn't realize half the shows I used to like were either stopped or taken off air...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:41 pm

@Lily I hate summer because that's when ants, flies, and other weird bugs come into our house and then I go screaming like crazy when one gets near me. The other day, I fund a dead baby fly in my juice.

Some of the new shows these days are horrible. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Yeah. The shows are becoming stupid! My aunt doesn't let my five-year old cousin watch TV, Because she doesn't think the children-shows are educational enough, and doesn't think they're helping my little cousin learn anything. And I agree with her, even though my mom tells her TV is for entertainment, not extra learning.

Last edited by Lily_ on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS! >.<)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:33 am

I hate hipocrites >.< They bother the heck outta me.
I hate having a fight with my best friend because that actually happened a few days ago because of JEALOUSY another thing I hate.
I hate haters... Lol. When people say mean things to others, or rant on things like lgbt, or how much they hate Obama which I dont know why? In my opinion, I think he's a good president but whatever.
I hate animal abuse. Like, seriously, a dog wont do anything wrong purposely unless it was raised bad. So they dont deserve being tortured! I'm a big believer of TOUGH laws for animal abuse.
I hate bugs. Just... gross.
I hate roller coasters.
I hate miserable, rainy/stormy days.
And some more that will be added later.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 am

I hate it when people treat me like I'm not as smart because I play tabletop RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons.
I hate it when people overreact about stupid pointless things like how my pants look too big or how I don't have any real life friends.
I hate how easy it is for people to manipulate me. Even my little sister can get whatever she wants out of me if she threatens the right things at the right time.
I hate it how since I'm underweight people treat me like I have some kind of health problem but I'm sure if I was a girl people would be all like "OH MY GOD you are so lucky and beautiful."
I hate it how girls hate me in real life. Half the time I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.
I hate when people self deprecate and say crap about themselves only for attention.
I hate when I join RPs and they die in a week or less. I remember when they would last months.
I hate my tendency to be rather awkward in social situations.
I hate how long it took me to type all this up. It makes me feel depressed that I hate so much stuff.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am

here's an incomplete complete list of what i hate, instead of just one thing:

bugs
homophobics/transphobics/etc.
body shamers
memes
good movies/books/comics/etc. with a horrible fanbase
alcohol (i never tried it but it quite scares me since i live with an alcoholic ergh)
people who force their religion on others
bad rpers/mary sues
when people don't shower at least once every two days or don't put on deodorant
people who treat mental disorders like you can just easily get over it by simply being happy, speaking up in front of people, eating, etc.

idk there's more but
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am

I hate winter, it's way to cold in Wisconsin and I'm so close to Canada.
I hate humidity which absolutely sucks in Wisconsin. 50% of humidity in summer time is not okay.
I hate people who judge other people by the way they look.
I hate having to take a language in school.
I hate social studies omgish it is so boooooring. (sorry people who love it)
I hate when my dog steals my things
I hate peanut butter and beans.
I hate allergies.
I hate my glasses I want contacts.
I hate attention seekers period.
I hate when people think I'm trying to seek attention when I'm not.
I hate when I get ear infections I get those every single year =.=
I hate runny noses.
I hate when people talk like "hai wuz iz up I lyke tra!nz"
I hate when my friends rub in their stupid Xbox!! Ps3 is better and also the ps4 will be way better you don't have to pay $60 for borrowing a game from a friend. 
I hate Xbox.
I hate wii.

Sorry I hate a lot of stuff
Back to top Go down
RawrKayKayBun
Rookie Fantagian
RawrKayKayBun

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am

@Kozakura Ikr! The old shows ((Like disney channel and nickelodeon)) are REALLY good, but now, it sucks.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagelemonheads.wordpress.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 am

I hate it when people treat others differently because they are... well, different! I've heard of people being treated like dumb 7-year-olds because they have autism. AUTISM.
I hate it when people feel butt-hurt over opinions
I hate it when people take roleplays seriously
I hate it when people allow girls to do what boys can do, but won't allow boys to do what girls can do [i.e. Girls can play video games, but boys can't paint their nails]
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 am

I really hate discrimination towards people. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

I hate it when people say something bad about someone's appearance and not like the person(because of their appearance) .example my friend has eczema and she gets judged by her appearance rather than her personality. She's actually really nice and loyal but people think the other way....
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

@Nya
 I totally agree with the first thing you said! I have aspergers, and some people treat me like a dog because of it! It is terrible and mean!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:30 pm

I hate rugby. I tried out for the team last year, and made it, but I broke my arm when some girl tackled me and wouldn't get off; She was bending my arm, and I was screaming; It took two coaches to pry her off of me! I hate it SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 pm

i hate
mosquitos
studying
being bored
this girl in my class
when my parents get confused over english
when i dont pass my skating test
when im tired
doing homework
having mosquito bites
bugs
fall(thats when school starts and summer ends Sad
my glasses that i never wear
social studies
math
language arts
writing

Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 am

I hate
-The bullies in my school
-Being chased by popular girls around the school
-Misunderstandings
-Some other things
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 am

I really hate people who constantly nag you about something. MEH. My friends do it all the time, and it gets really annoying.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 am

- people who are like "im not THAT great at it, see?" And they do it perfectly so theyre basically bragging and showing off
- homework
- "im not trying to brag, but i can (do something)" you're just saying to not get mad but you can (do something)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Zeli
Regular Fantagian
Zeli

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 am

fantage forum user Loke
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/fantagecheesee
Sponsored content

What do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you hate?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next