Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you hate?

Go down 
+25
Easy900
Oliver
alex
Janelle
Amour Allure
Lenka
elsa ♡
no
Zeli
mich
flower
evan
Hallow ween
Squirtle
Takeshi
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
RawrKayKayBun
Silver
Flynn
dewey decimal system
aimi
i am ugly
el
Lily_
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

What do you hate? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Lenka wrote:
awh now all you guys are to cool to hate things what

Um, Excuse me? I never said that; I'm just saying I don't really hate a lot of things in general. -.-
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

What do you hate? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you hate?   What do you hate? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

I hate type 1 diabetes. And I don't even care if you guys think I'm wrong for focusing on such a repulsing feeling. I hate it. Hate hate hate it. It's taken over 5 years of my life and I hate it. Sure I've gotten used to it by now. Sure it could be worse. But I still have it, and I still hate it. Whenever I want to eat I have to take insulin via needle! shot! in! my! arm! or! leg! or! hip! I can't even exercise without the risk OF MAYBE PASSING OUT. It's hard for me to really do sports or anything because I might have to just stop. SOMETIMESS (and this is like THE BEST part.) I wake up at 3am dizzy and naucious with my heart racing and I have to take sugar and food and wait for my blood sugar to go back up, which kinda messes up this whole "sleeping" thing I like to do. I hate that. I hate having really high blood sugar for no reason. And getting headaches because of the high bloodsugar. I hate having to prick myself with a needle to get blood to check how high my blood sugar is. I haaate it.

sorry for the long bitter rant. I know it could totally be worse.
Back to top Go down

What do you hate?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3