Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kalpana's Children [Role Play]

Go down 
+3
Jian
Silver
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

"I am saying tell me the truth. Do you know the Indian god kalpana? I do because I have powers form her I am willing to tell you this." Serena actually was willing to tell the truth to her. 
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Serenity yawned; She shut her alarm clock off; It read 6:04 AM. She had to be at the hospital by 6:45! In a panic, Serenity darted out of bed, quickly throwing on her doctor's coat. She pulled her hair up into a messy pony-tail, grabbed her bag, flipped it over her back, and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 am

Ziane looked at Serena with her icey blue eyes. "Um, yes i know of the goddess. I do havs powers... why?" Ziane sputtered her dog looked at her. It was like she knew what Lu wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm

As he had gone down and started drinking his Thai tea, he realised it was almost time for his job, which started at around 8:00.
He had started his job when he was around 13, and realised that the world, and Lady Kalpana, were telling him to do this. Working in a small tea shop was his cover, and he did come and go there occasionally to get money, but really... What he was truly doing was preparing to cause an accident. Find a thug, a criminal, even just a bully... And kill them.
"Mmm.. I should start getting ready." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

after Serena didn't answer Zaine looked at her and said "I have to go... I work as a dog walker."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Serena then wished the dog would die and never wake up again. She hated dogs so much.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Ziane turned and looked around at Serena. Then wished th dog was alive. Ziane had to get to walking the dogs
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:38 am

Tsukiko got dressed in her usual clothing that she'd wear when she would go out: a shirt that resembled a sailor faku with a unzipped hoodie on top, she wore a skirt that went down to almost where her knee was and shorts under. Tsukiko shoved the remaining two ribbons/clips,the red and yellow, in her pockets and sTsukiko slipped her room and took a peek in her parents room. The bed was neatly made and there were no traces of anything or any garbage around, it was almost as if her parents never existed. Her brother didn't seem to have been in the living room or kitchen so she just assumed that he was in his room or on his way to work. Tsukiko decided to take a stroll around the city and left from the front door.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Ziane walked the dogs. There was a bull dog named Baby, a Chiwawa named Sugar Pea, a Lab named Abe and Lu. "Come on guys. Lets go to the dog park. There were other dogs at the park so Ziane was Careful with them. She whistled and the dogs looked at her. "Okay guys be back in 20 mins!" She said using her powers to get the dogs to know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

As she walked, Tsukiko happened to pass by a dog park and stopped walking. She saw a group of dogs obediently listening to a girl with long brown hair tied up into twintails.
"Okay guys be back in 20 minutes!" the girl shouted before running off.
Tsukiko watched but then one of the dogs noticed her and ran towards her, since she didn't know anything about dogs she couldn't help but panic inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Ziane ran towards a shady tree. The the lab, Abe came running towards her. Then a bunch of dogs ran after Abe. Ziane Visualized the dogs would stop attacking Abe and go on to their own bees wax. The girl with the ribbion stared in awe. At the time Ziane didn't think that she would be one of... [i]them[i].
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 am

Tsukiko stared at the girl in awe before shaking her head, realizing how rude she was being. She walked over to the brown hair girl, "..uhm, is this your dog?" Tsukiko asked smiling slightly. Then she knocked herself in the head in her mind realizing how rude she was being again "I'm sorry, that was quite rude of me. Let me introduce myself first" Tsukiko said taking a fast recovering "I'm Tsukiko Fukui and you're.......?"
((On side note is anyone else other then me and ello_love gonna post? Cause it's kinda hard getting the rp going with just the both of us))
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 am

((I know its like their dead)) "Oh! Hi, Im Ziane and yes, this is my dog Lu!" Ziane said with happiness in her tone. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Serena looked down. She was lonely. She moped and headed back to her house. She hoped making a fruit smoothie would help with this. She walked past the same bus heading somewhere and the lamp post. She stopped and stood she looked around. 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Ziyan waved at the girl to come over.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Serenity walked into the lush park, and sat down at a bench. She observed all the nature; The blooming dandelions and tulips, the maple trees, the cherry blossom trees, and the many small animals scurrying for food and mating. Serenity set her Satchel next to her on the bench, putting her hands behind her head as she looked up, observing the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

//Sorry if this counts as bumping
Tsukiko smiled at Ziane. "Eh well its very nice to meet you" She started " I am fine, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 pm

"Good, I saw a pretty weird person though..."
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

'Weird? How so?' Tsukiko asked, quite curious.
//Orz trying to keep this rp alive crai
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 am

Serenity sighed. " I have all this time to do do anything, and yet I do nothing." She muttered to herself, watching as a robin brought a long, slimy worm to her babies, perched up into they're nest. She fed them, then fled to find more. Blinking, Serenity yawned, rubbing her eyes as she checked her wrist-watch. " Noon..I might as well go catch some lunch at the cafe." She sighed, standing up and stretching. She began to trudge along the side walk, up the hill to the small - but popular - cafe.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 pm

"Weird in like... Threating me. With powers!" Ziyan said. "How weird is that. Or is it weird"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Role Play]   Kalpana's Children [Role Play] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalpana's Children [Role Play]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2