Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

My computer plug is broken....Or something??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 pm

IS my plug broken or something?

My laptop battery was low, so I plugged it in. But it said that it still wont plug in, so I taped the plug and it said that it was plugged in. Then, one second later it tells me to plug it in again. I already checked my plug, and it is perfectly plugged in. I asked my mom if I could send it to be fixed, but she said 'no' since I already did it 2 times in the past. What should I do? Do I have to get a new laptop or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm

-it's probably not plugged in correctly. try to push it in a little (if you can) and see what happens.
-try to adjust the position it's in. i had to constantly do that with my old laptop charger, but we just got a new one so it doesn't happen anymore.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 pm

That happened with my computer once, but I ended out just having to get a new computer as it wasn't the plug that was broken but the DC Jack had been broken and was irreparable. You might want to take it into a computer repair shop or something and have them check it out to get a for sure answer on whether it's the charger or the DC Jack that's broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

My friends did that she has to get a new battery for the computer. She said that the battery stopped responding and her mom said that she needs a new battery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Maybe its not the computer. The thingy where you connect it might be broken. Try to move it and do it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My computer plug is broken....Or something??   Today at 12:42 am

Back to top Go down

My computer plug is broken....Or something??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1