Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Dunno why I'm posting this but I was bored and it was amusing to people in my school. Yesterday at school, me and my friend Beth had our lunch, so we went out to the school grounds. This guy we knew was there too and we were all talking. I don't know why but he asked for money and Beth gave him some, but then he started to throw 1p coins at me, and I was really getting annoyed. I told him to stop and he just wouldn't so I started throwing pennies at him too. Then we began this huge money throwing war thing. Later on I tripped over when I was trying to pick up my money, and that guy ( his names Mitchell ) literally started dragging me across the ground while I was still on the floor -_- people were staring and my friends just wouldn't stop laughing... It was so embarrassing... I also don't know why but it seems I get dragged across the floor at least once every year. In year 4 I got dragged by my old best friend jake. In year 5 by my recent best friend Karen. In year 6 by Beth and now in year 7 by Mitchell... -_- sorry if I wasted your time. That was just random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

your still in school? but anyways are you ok? You could of got floor or road burn so hard on your skin... I know how it feels to get floor burn... but anyways it'll just blow over
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Is this some sort of running gag at your school?

Anyway as long as you're not hurt it's kind of funny. You could just laugh it off and people will forget about it. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm

ello_love wrote:
your still in school? but anyways are you ok? You could of got floor or road burn so hard on your skin... I know how it feels to get floor burn... but anyways it'll just blow over

Some people have school year round and some people get out at different times. I hate floor burns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 am

The year 4, 5 and 6 were in my old school. I'm in year 7 at my secondary school now. And I'm fine thanks Smile but he did apologise atleast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-   Today at 8:04 am

Back to top Go down

Getting dragged across the floor at school... Again -o-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1