Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 oldololol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 pm

no


Last edited by flower on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Depression is something very serious. I recommend you talk to an adult so they can give you great advice. What I like to do is find a happy, cheerful song with a happy meaning and learn the lyrics. You can hum it or sing it if you need to. Trust me, it helps! You can also take a piece of paper and write down the good things that happened that day and the compliments you got. The things that made you feel good and the things you did to make others feel good.

Hopefully you can get better! I wish you luck~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Symphony~. wrote:
Depression is something very serious. I recommend you talk to an adult so they can give you great advice. What I like to do is find a happy, cheerful song with a happy meaning and learn the lyrics. You can hum it or sing it if you need to. Trust me, it helps! You can also take a piece of paper and write down the good things that happened that day and the compliments you got. The things that made you feel good and the things you did to make others feel good.

Hopefully you can get better! I wish you luck~!
I'd do that, but I just don't have the ride. I tried, but then I said, " What's the point?" And I haven't bothered trying since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Basically there is nothing you can do. You can't make yourself feel better, and trying to will make you feel worse. The only advice I can give you is to remind yourself that even if you feel like crap, you shouldn't take it out on yourself or others because you'll regret it later. And never, ever, ever even think about suicide. Just no. People do care about you, even if you feel like they don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Swift wrote:
Symphony~. wrote:
Depression is something very serious. I recommend you talk to an adult so they can give you great advice. What I like to do is find a happy, cheerful song with a happy meaning and learn the lyrics. You can hum it or sing it if you need to. Trust me, it helps! You can also take a piece of paper and write down the good things that happened that day and the compliments you got. The things that made you feel good and the things you did to make others feel good.

Hopefully you can get better! I wish you luck~!
I'd do that, but I just don't have the ride. I tried, but then I said, " What's the point?" And I haven't bothered trying since.

I get you. That can be a problem. There are some things you just have to do without overthinking it. If you do need a reason, just think about what will happen if you do it and what will happen if you don't. Make up a schedule or put up alarms so you don't forget!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rena
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 19
Location : at home being lazy

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

I've had severe depression before back when I was a child, so I can definitely imagine how you feel. 

First thing, never, EVER. think about suicide...

There are people who care, people who would really miss you if you were gone...

Second, try talking to an older, trusted person, like a sibling, parent, teacher, etc.

Talking to a friend about how you feel might help, because I know that everyone, literally everyone, feels like this at times.

I also like listening to music, playing games, or just watching anime/cartoons/movies to make me feel better.

Talking to a friend could really help. If your friend is supportive of you and your situation, they'll do their best to help you out of it. Smile

Also, even though you don't know me, you can still talk to me if you need help.

I've been through depression many times, and I'll help anyone out of theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm

I once met a beautiful user on FF. She was upbeat, optimistic, and she could turn any situation into a good one. Best of all, she always listened to what I had to say. We were very close. 
I can't believe that this friend, you, has been thinking of having symptoms of depression. You might think, how can this be freaking possible? But it's ok. It's ok that sometimes you feel like nothing can hold you. That you are worthless. That nobody even likes you. And that is perfectly fine. You shouldn't feel that way, because you mean so much to me. I liked that Rainbow.
 Now, wipe your tears away. Take a deep breath, and ask yourself, am I worthless? Do I mean something? Because you obviously do and you are not worthless. I'm not going to force you to talk to anyone or get help yet. First, you need to believe in yourself. Do things that make you happy. Content. Go outside and look at nature. Do you see that flower there? It never let the rain or the hurricanes stop it from growing. And you are that flower. Just remember that you are fearless, that this so called depression is just an obstacle. Be that Rainbow, the friend that I loved so much I would log on everyday just to talk to her through PM.
you won’t kill yourself tonight. Or ever. Or let this obstacle block you. Trust yourself. I believe in you so much, ok?  


best wishes,
pastel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 pm

hey. sorry to disappoint you
but you cant fix depression Smile you need medicine for it. you cant help anyone out of it and its not about being depressed many times
youre depressed once and you STAY DEPRESSED until they give you meds for it and even then it might not work that well sorry to tell you but you learn to live with it

talk to your friends about it if you want they can cheer you up for a bit but truth is youll have to tell your mum / dad to take you to a psychiatrist and for them to evaluate whether you have depression or not

if you dont, DO try the things people say here. if you do, meds and calm yourself down and do things you love. youll make it through but its hard as hell . i havent gotten there yet
if you cant bring yourself to tell your parents you will probably eventually learn to live with it but youll still feel worhtless and horrible all the time its. not good. so while youre still too shy just try doing the things you like, listening to nice music drinking tea playing video games drawing and writing music is what calms me down things might be different for you. but realise you will eventually have to see a psychiatrist for this, therefore telling your parents. 

good luck! sorry its so tough

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Bump so Rainbow can see this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm

i may not be able to help, but i really hope it gets better for you. stay strong, but don't ever think about suicide! i'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, good luck ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Rena
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 19
Location : at home being lazy

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 pm

@Oliver: Yeah, medication is what helped me at first, but since medication can only help so much, I had to learn to find a way around it. My friends and family really helped a lot though.

I found a way around depression, and then it eventually just..well, I don't normally feel depessed anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 pm

** the only symptom I don't have is thoughts of suicide or death, so don't worry about that.**

That's just it. I have NO real life friends I can trust. They all ignore me, are rude to me, talk bad about me, treat me like worthless crap, bullied me previously, and just treat me as the third wheel. I can't bring myself to talk to my sister, since she'd say what i'm saying is ridiculous. My dad would say something like " depression isn't real doctors just want money blah blah.." and my mom.. I think I could talk to her. Believe it or not, she suffers from exiety and depression issues; She has medicine, and if she doesn't take her pills, well, I don't feel comfortable saying what happens.

But thank you guys for your support.

@pastel thank you. a lot

and to everyone else, too, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 19
Location : at home being lazy

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 pm

@Swift: It sounds like to me you need new friends. How did you meet you current "friends" and how exactly do they treat you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:51 pm

CuteAngel wrote:
@Swift: It sounds like to me you need new friends. How did you meet you current "friends" and how exactly do they treat you?
I met them in Kindergarden. The latest second grade. I'm going to the seventh grade now. School finishes in two days. Their the kids I grew up with; and the other problem is they hang out with my OTHER friends, and if I don't wanna be around them, I'm a socially-awkward loser. They talk about me, disclude me, treat me like i'm the enemy, victimize themselves, think their better than me, and so on. They're the main reason I feel like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm really, really sorry to hear this. Depression really sucks and, to be honest here, it can only be cured through anti-depressants (though I've found they don't really cure it, make you happy, or w/e but just tend to make you more emotionless than anything...of course, I'm sure it varies from person to person). 
Anyway, remember that being depressed is different than actually being clinically depressed, so you could always just be experiencing temporary depression rather than permanent depression, if that makes sense...I'm really terrible with words, sorry. 
I hope everything turns out OK for you regardless! Depression is not a fun thing to deal with. Try talking it over with someone and remember that it might just be temporary depression you're experiencing due to hormones and such (that happens a lot with teenagers and pre-teens). c':
If it does become something serious to the point of suicidal thoughts, self harm, etc. I'm always here and willing to talk about it with you if needed (I hope that didn't sound weird).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Castiel wrote:
I'm really, really sorry to hear this. Depression really sucks and, to be honest here, it can only be cured through anti-depressants (though I've found they don't really cure it, make you happy, or w/e but just tend to make you more emotionless than anything...of course, I'm sure it varies from person to person). 
Anyway, remember that being depressed is different than actually being clinically depressed, so you could always just be experiencing temporary depression rather than permanent depression, if that makes sense...I'm really terrible with words, sorry. 
I hope everything turns out OK for you regardless! Depression is not a fun thing to deal with. Try talking it over with someone and remember that it might just be temporary depression you're experiencing due to hormones and such (that happens a lot with teenagers and pre-teens). c':
If it does become something serious to the point of suicidal thoughts, self harm, etc. I'm always here and willing to talk about it with you if needed (I hope that didn't sound weird).
Thank you. Don't worry, It didn't sound weird. I'm glad you actually care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 19
Location : at home being lazy

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm

@Swift: You need to try to make new friends. Don't be around those people anymore. They don't have the right to do this. And really, socially-awkward loser? Just tell them you don't wanna hang out with them anymore because you don't like them. You shouldn't care about what people who treat you like that think. They're just worthless garbage anyway. And until your next school year starts, just talk to the friends you have on here. Online friendships are still REAL friendships. I'd also talk to your mom about taking medication for it if it keeps getting worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

CuteAngel wrote:
@Swift: You need to try to make new friends. Don't be around those people anymore. They don't have the right to do this. And really, socially-awkward loser? Just tell them you don't wanna hang out with them anymore because you don't like them. You shouldn't care about what people who treat you like that think. They're just worthless garbage anyway. And until your next school year starts, just talk to the friends you have on here. Online friendships are still REAL friendships. I'd also talk to your mom about taking medication for it if it keeps getting worse.
Yeah. I really wish people could understand. *sigh* I like the seventh graders a lot, and i'm really good friends with one of em'. I don't think they'd want me hanging with them, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rena
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 19
Location : at home being lazy

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Don't worry, once you get into highschool you'll find out who your real friends are. Right now you're just "experimenting" being with different kinds of people. Remember, just be yourself and you'll find people who will really like you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 pm

CuteAngel wrote:
Don't worry, once you get into highschool you'll find out who your real friends are. Right now you're just "experimenting" being with different kinds of people. Remember, just be yourself and you'll find people who will really like you. Smile
I can't wait to get into high-school. Sigh. I hate this so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:13 am

Dear Rainbow,
I wish I could spend more time with you making you feel better, but I'm leaving today. I'm sorry that I made us spend so much time fighting rather than being friends, because that's just how worthless I am :3 Castiel is right, that some girls just get depressed because of hormones (believe it sister). Remember that just because you don't have friends in real life, you have the perfect equivalent: all of us here at FF. I really hope you feel better, and please don't leave while I'm gone! I don't want any of my friends leaving when I'm gone~
Best Wishes,
Mayu
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:20 am

alright
listen. this, is wish. as you probably already know, I have depression a LOT. I understand the pain of feeling worthless. unloved. & alone. want to know why? because I'm bipolar. but it gets better, trust me. no matter how many times you feel down in the dumps THINGS WILL GET BETTER. i know you feel like everyone hates you. well, you're wrong. nobody hates you. I've been told that many times. it doesn't help all the time, though. but that's normal.
here's a piece of advice. this, hun, is LIFE. pretty much everyone gets depressed. some more than others. but you have to deal with it and keep moving on. dust yourself off, stand up, and walk away. when life gives you lemons make some good freaking lemonade. and remember that some things just aren't worth holding onto; there are people and places and things you'll have to forget, but when one door closes hey a better one opens.
blaa I'm going to take a shower and um I may write more because this is a serious topic and I really want to help you,,
yah bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 am

i dont know a lot about depression, but all i know is your sad. umm ask your parents if you can go to somewhere fun? or hang out with your friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 am

also, maybe it's because your hiding your feelings. Y'know, at school, I hide all my true (yandere) feelings, because I don't like creeping people out. But at home, you should see all the tortureful events I plan for them. Try not to keep in your feelings, and maybe you'll feel less depressed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 am

also if you ever want to talk to me drop by my ask.fm, farting narwhals, etc. and send a pm
(this goes for everyone; I don't give very good advice but still um yah)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: oldololol   Today at 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
oldololol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: