Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Last day of school (6/27/2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Last day of school (6/27/2013)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm

And I just graduated this year from elementary.
In case people might not know, here where I live Vancouver, BC (Canada), elementary school is Kindergarten- Grade 7 and High school is Grade 8-12.
Anyways, today was the last day of school for me and they handed out honor certificates and awards at the last assembly of the school year. I got a service medal and a honor certificate(for having a B average cause A average gets medals). SO the grade 7's sang our grad song most of the girls cried, I almost did but it didn't give a crap after and we slacked off for the rest of the day.
Half an hour before school ended, we got our report cards and I got Straight B's and 1 A (only A was in art) which was really surprising because I usually get a c- or c+ in gym/P.E .
When it was time to go home all of the grade 7's gave each other tackles, glomps and hugs. We went to every teacher's classroom and gave them a hug before leaving lol i got the secretary's email address because she was retiring and  going to Australia.
Overall it was a good day and I'll miss all of my friends who will go to another high schools. Uhh I'll get back to school in Sept.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school (6/27/2013)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Sounds fun. My school's KG-8th. I'm going to 7th. Ha, sounds a lot more fun than my day; I got body slammed. ( While playing the HG Games. It still hurt though. I landed on a rough patch of grass. .-.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last day of school (6/27/2013)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1