Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 What annoys you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 am

Perrie wrote:
i get annoyed when

-my room's messy

-im proven wrong

-a song i absolutely hate is played

-when really pretty girls say theyre ugly (i know some people have self esteem issues but i hear people lower their esteem like everyday)

-when my friends talk about being depressed over relationships, simply because we're only 14 and i just really want to scream out that we're fourteen for heaven's sake, there are plenty of more fish in the sea

-when my friends start drama between each other over the silliest reasons

-when people mug me (lol how rude of them)

-when friends talk trash about strangers walking by its really annoying

-being told "no offense" when youre most likely going to be offended

-when people think that following trends with clothing brands and music makes them cool

and that's pretty much it for me that i can think of, and you may not agree with me but this is just my own opinion.

 I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with this. Sometimes you really need to know what you're doing/saying is incorrect.
Would you rather us just say "um you're wrong" and not give you any details to help you change your behaviour? Because in my honest opinion being unspecific is a lot more annoying than being too specific. When someone doesn't tell you why you're wrong, then you'll just go on believing something that isn't true which can affect your life to a degree.
My apologies if I sound irritating in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 am

- when people get mad at others' interests/dislikes like um let them like and dislike what they want it does not affect you in any way as long as they dont SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT??
- when people bodyshame
- when people judge you on what you wear
- when people tell you what to wear
- it is your body you do not need to impress anyone or dress up for anyone but YOURSELF
- thankies

edit; oh hahah wait i have more examples of dongs ive seen before

- people who call other people with no gender an "it"
- people who call other people who are not cisgendered an "it"
- when someone corrects someone else on their bad grammar especially if that person is aware they're ESL or their grammar is bad themself
- when someone calls someone else "dumb" or "stupid" because they dont know one thing
- someone refuses to befriend someone else because of their academic level
- someone refuses to befriend someone else because they are not "mature" enough i mean EVERYBODY HAS CRACKS.  who's going to fill them in?
- people overexaggerate when they see a bra or an undie.  its literally the.same.thing. as a frickin' two piece swimsuit nor are you a little confused child
- people take women as a sexual object or toy
- people think cavemen were white lmao
- people think cavewomen had no beards or armpit hair meanwhile hair is just a physical adaption and theres nothing wrong with it lmaooooooooooooooooooo
- thankies again

as you can see almost everything annoys me which is why im always so mad and stressed
but i try my best to not take it out on innocent people so
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

posers

when you're telling an interesting story and the persons response is really fake and they seem uninterested, and suddenly you feel shut down and useless


profanity. oh. my. gosh. profanity. more importantly people who cuss or say inappropriate things to look cool or "grown up." sure I guess I get it if your family says it, and you're just used to talking like that, and that's who you are, but REALLy. I have friends irl who have chucked out the f-word IN FRONT OF LITTLE KIDS, and when confronted they were just like "lol they'll learn it eventually"
also i've noticed people on this forum tossing bad words into their profiles and stuff. I don't mean to sound ticky but there are 9-year-olds on here REally.

people who promise to do something for you and then blow you off to be with someone else

being constantly left out of the loop ;n;

feeling awkward with someone who you just saw BEING the LIFE OF THE PARTY just a few seconds ago. Like are they purposely trying to make you feel awkward.

standing alone in a crowded room and not speaking to anyone

jerks

people who think it's fun to experiment on other people. nono i don't mean like people who cut out peoples stomachs and give them pig organs (though that is really weird too) people who act a certain way to play with your emotions and then laughing about it afterward

when your logical part of your brain can't get through to your heart (or really the emotional part of the brain,, since the heart can't actually think.) ((and yes I know that's not how the body works but sometimes it feels like the brain is in two parts)

GURLS WHO WEAR LOW TANK-TOPS, LOW SHIRTS, HIGH DRESSES, EXTREMELY SHORT SHORTS, EXTREMELY TIGHT CLOTHES ETC.


Last edited by Lenka on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

1. When I have to make decisions ( if something goes wrong it's my fault )
2. When people talk about politics like it's some big deal ( Even though it is, it's totally boring and sounds stupid too when people talk about whether or not children get good lunches when there's some nuclear war upon us )
3. Misquitos and misquito bites DXXX
4. When your summer vacation letter from the school says "Enjoy yourself and freshen up on your academics" ( academics are fun??? Says who? )
5. When you refuse to tell your parents something and they put you on a guilt trip for not telling them so you'll tell them. Ex: Fine, don't tell me. It's ok, I don't to know everything. I won't invade your privacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Relora wrote:
I come from a republican and independent family and I can't help but feel a bit offended. I get it. You're left wing. I also get there are some really stupid republicans, conservatives, and independents. However, there are some pretty idiotic democrats and liberals too and I feel as if you guys aren't really expressing that (;

So I guess what annoys me is...
-people making me feel stupid. I can't stand it and due to my Firey nature there's always the chance I will blow up or to into a mood in order to not blow up.
-ignorance. Let's face it, people can't cure stupidity, but people can cure ignorance. And when someone doesn't want to educate themselves and stay I the darkness it bugs me. There's so many things wrong in this country because of both democrats and republicans, but people keep trudging around in the dark; unaware of the crap that's going on.
-the media. Bias, enough said.
-the government. Not just under Obama's administration, but under Bush's as well. So much stupidity has been done under these two presidents and people wonder America isn't exactly number one.
-short-shorts. Girl I don't want to see your butt, stretch marks from you growing, or thighs. Cover yourself up you're making our gender even more sex-related than ever. I get you want freedom, I get you want your legs to look longer... but come on, all your getting is the wrong attention from the wrong group of guys.
-Flickig off the camera in pictures. Get some self-respect.
-gymnasts... I'm jealous they can be so flexible QwQ
-walking on my tip-toes. It's not a problem atm... But I worry about my future and how y body will be affected if I don't stop. It's getting better... But god dammit.
-losing. I'm extremely competitive. Losing is like a sin to me. I'm obviousley exaggerating...
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but what you just said (highlighted text) is actually pretty offensive. If a girl wants to show her body in short shorts (or whatever else) she should be allowed to. It doesn't matter if she has stretch marks or w/e because that is all natural (as is the human body). Some girls don't do it for 'freedom' or to 'make their legs look longer', attract guys or w/e. Some girls dress in a more revealing manner for themselves and not for anyone else. I understand that you might find it distasteful perhaps, but it's their body and not yours and they can/should be able to wear whatever they want to no matter how distasteful others might find it, and they definitely should not have to put up with body-shaming or slut-shaming because of it. It's hurtful when you say things like, "Girl I don't want to see your butt, stretch marks from you growing, or thighs. Cover yourself up you're making our gender even more sex-related than ever. "
There's nothing wrong with being sex-related, sexual or anything of the sort. Also, just because someone is wearing more revealing clothing does not mean they're trying to be sexual! It's not their fault that sex is the first thing that some people think of.
Some girls might feel more confident with their butts, thighs and stretch marks showing and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that (nor is there anything wrong with stretch marks, thighs and butts). People aren't dressing to please you, so it really doesn't matter what you do or don't want to see because they're not breaking any laws while doing it and, more importantly, they're choosing to show their own bodies (not forcing you to show yours). I'm also guessing you're okay with men not wearing their shirts but aren't okay with women doing the same?
Anyway, I'm really, really sorry if that sounded rude but I just get tired of hearing people tell others to cover up their bodies and such. This whole rant sort of goes for everyone else on this thread who's complained about girls wearing revealing and/or 'tight' clothing.
On a side note, mindless Nicolas Cage hating sort of irks me. ;`; Same with people who always call everything popular 'overrated'.
It also annoys me when people are offended by topless women. I can kind of understand why some people might be offended by complete nudity, but??? WOW WOMAN WITH NO SHIRT OMG CALL THE COPS SO OFFENSIVE IT'S NOT LIKE MEN ARE SHIRTLESS ALL THE TIME!!!


Last edited by Castiel on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 pm

castiel i love you i agree 40500550%% %

it annoys me when people ask me if i cut my hair and then ask me why or if people that arent my friends look at me or talk to me. i start stuttering
people that say being trans is just a girl taht wants to be a boy or a boy that wasnts to be a girl i mean, shut the heck up,,,, youre so wrong
bodyshaming, patriarchy, people tat think theyre better than everyone else, mens rights (what the heck), talking to strangers, being told to be more confident (i would if i could and im really trying) getting looked at weird becuase i loook kinda androgynous, it annoys me that im not onconfident enough to dress how i want to 
 it annoys me when people say rap isnt music

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:11 pm

thank you cas omdogndofnil,,, i was afraid to say it because im a baby

Also yeah for the breasts thing its pretty dumb too.  We are not five year olds, we can manage ourselves.  If people actually learned the anatomy of women's breasts they could handle it, but nowadays people are way too ignorant.  It's especially dumb when it's in NY because here it's legal for a woman to be topless in public.

- ruurughrurhg when people think that "trolling" is cool when you're just purposely making someone else mad or insecure omfg
- peopele who know nothing about drugs yet they dont support them
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 pm



I really don't like it when people touch my hair. Like, if you ask to braid it or something, I'll openly allow you to, but if I'm standing in line and you randomly just starting fiddling with my hair and pulling on it and tugging  on the ponytail, it gets me mad.


Last edited by Klytie on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:45 pm

when you have a headache and people choose that time to make you clean the kitchen wax the floor and reupholster the couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 pm

When I'm trying to walk down the stairs at school and I get trampled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Klaviel wrote:
thank you cas omdogndofnil,,, i was afraid to say it because im a baby

Also yeah for the breasts thing its pretty dumb too.  We are not five year olds, we can manage ourselves.  If people actually learned the anatomy of women's breasts they could handle it, but nowadays people are way too ignorant.  It's especially dumb when it's in NY because here it's legal for a woman to be topless in public.

- ruurughrurhg when people think that "trolling" is cool when you're just purposely making someone else mad or insecure omfg
- peopele who know nothing about drugs yet they dont support them
^This 500%. It's like they don't realize that yeah, drugs can be bad if not taken in moderation, but so can a lot of other things that are legal (caffeine, alcohol, etc.) Just because society and the media both like to only show the bad side of illegal drug usage doesn't mean that there's not a good side to it as well? ;`; If anything, keeping such substances illegal is a lot more harmful than legalizing them, unless we're just going to forget about the innocent people getting killed in the 'drug wars', the perfectly good people rotting away in jail with actual criminals merely for getting caught using illegal substances, etc. Drugs are perfectly fine as long as they are not being abused, and there's a big difference between using and abusing. You just have to be smart, safe and careful with them just like you have to be with pretty much everything else. ;~;


Last edited by Castiel on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo uwu)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

oh my god castiel god bless you i love u ok

-people who think that you cant like anime/manga/etc just because you don't speak perfect japanese um
-people who constantly complain about things i have no control over
-people yelling in general

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:29 pm

-When my parents accuse me of something I didn't do, and they punish me for it. I try to explain to them that I didn't do it, but all I get is, "I don't wanna hear your excuses."

-When someone asks me to explain something to them, but they keep interrupting me.

-When people tell me to grow up.

-When someone rushes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:42 pm

thANK YOU castiel oh man

things that annoy me are
- people who say everyone is beautiful
beauty is a very touchy subject. for example, one guy/girl you think is "hot" and "kind" another person may think is "ugly" and "rude".
not everyone is beautiful, not everyone has a good part of them. i wish that many people would start to realize this.
- when pro lgbt people think that everyone who is against gay marriage are instantly bad people
it's okay if you don't agree with being gay, transgendered, etc. as long as you're not a huge butthead about it. the same thing goes with if you do agree with it, as long as you're not a butthead about it.
- people who make up sins to fight against things
like for example
"i like broccoli"
"omg no that's baaaad! broccoli is a sin"
- almost everyone that i know irl
- math
i know it's important but wowza i think by grade 5 or so you basically know almost everything you need to.
note almost
- when people say that something triggers them when they just dislike it
a trigger is when that thing brings you back to something really bad that happened, something scary. it makes you highly uncomfortable
a dislike is when you don't like something. that's all there really is to it.
- people who yell constantly
- when someone says that all kids under the age of 13 are automatically immature and stupid
- being scared to talk to someone because you think they don't like you or find you annoying
- people who over-sexualize women
- people who make rape jokes
rape is not funny
i don't care what you say, or what you do to fight against it
it is not funny
at
all
while i'm at it, no one deserves to be raped either, no matter what they did
- shows meant for toddlers
- people who don't leave you alone when you clearly don't want to be talked to
- when people dON'T CLOSE THE FRICKIN' DOOR

there's still a bit more but i'll leave this here for now


Last edited by Elliot on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Elliot wrote:
thANK YOU castiel oh man

things that annoy me are
- people who say everyone is beautiful
beauty is a very touchy subject. for example, one guy/girl you think is "hot" and "kind" another person may think is "ugly" and "rude".
not everyone is beautiful, not everyone has a good part of them. i wish that many people would start to realize this.
- when pro lgbt people think that everyone who is against gay marriage are instantly bad people
it's okay if you don't agree with being gay, transgendered, etc. as long as you're not a huge butthead about it. the same thing goes with if you do agree with it, as long as you're not a butthead about it.
- people who make up sins to fight against things
like for example
"i like broccoli"
"omg no that's baaaad! broccoli is a sin"
- almost everyone that i know irl
- math
i know it's important but wowza i think by grade 5 or so you basically know almost everything you need to.
note almost

there's a ton more but i'll add that later uvu


erased this because it was sort of rude

another thing that annoys me:
when my friends spam me over text like this:

asadfdjkjhernfdhnwfjdchsvfnghfvjgbchvjfdhjdhsfgbhvcjhbasdfghjkjhytgrfedbgvfdsfghjgfdx

-.-


Last edited by Klytie on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 pm

@klytie
yess i agree. i just never really liked math, and probably never will. because of that, i feel like there's a lot that i know about math and that i've come close to the end of importance scale math wise. :v
thanks for respecting my opinion though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Elliot wrote:
@klytie
yess i agree. i just never really liked math, and probably never will. because of that, i feel like there's a lot that i know about math and that i've come close to the end of importance scale math wise. :v
thanks for respecting my opinion though!

No problem! Everyone deserves to feel their own way about something, right?

I HATE IT WHEN I'M SO DETERMINED TO FINISH A DRAWING AND THEM ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm

It annoys me when you wake up at like 3 in the morning to go to the bathroom and you don't feel tired at all, so you think you're going to have a great, energetic day and you go back to sleep. Then when it's time to get up, you feel like you haven't slept in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:40 pm

I hate it when I'm drawing and then I realize I did something on a wrong layer >:I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:55 pm

@Castiel, Well I did have a nice reply But I deleted it because it kinda got caught up in my box of secrets I don't share with anybody. So instead I'll say I took it too far and put too much emotion in it. I guess part (PART, P-A-R-T) of it is because I want to wear short shorts, the other part is because t dad's opinions are so prevalent I'm fighting it on the inside, and the other part is in my box of secrets. I didn't mean to slut-shame (whatever that is... Probably look it up later) and I'm indifferent about a shirtless guy (nice body gets an ok from me). I guess I'm also annoyed with myself because up until now I haven't had much confidence in my own body and I just am insecure and also I see to many girls who wear short-shorts because they want sex (yes they're at my high school and are my age). I've never really had a problem with them... But I do get annoyed for the reasons above and right now I'm highly emotional and want to kick you in the face (trust me it's not anything personal at all and  it's just a monthly thing if you get me) anyway highly off-topic I just want to be less insecure around people I know I have a nice figure BUT DAMMIT why can't I have the god damn confidence I need.

Yea I don't know what I just wrote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:56 pm

It annoys me when people call me a sore loser because I wanted to win. What did they want me to do, cheer because I lost? Granted it's annoying when someone throws a hissy fit because they didn't win anything, but you can't really expect them to be outright enthusiastic.

It annoys me when someone says I'm cheating because I found a loophole. It isn't my fault I noticed a flaw in the rules, and using it to my advantage isn't a crime either.

I can't stand it when people make assumptions about your intelligence based on your social life. I haven't had any real life friends since 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or that I do poorly in school, and it certainly doesn't imply that I need "help" doing anything.

I dislike when people are redundant. It just really gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Relora wrote:
@Castiel, Well I did have a nice reply But I deleted it because it kinda got caught up in my box of secrets I don't share with anybody. So instead I'll say I took it too far and put too much emotion in it. I guess part (PART, P-A-R-T) of it is because I want to wear short shorts, the other part is because t dad's opinions are so prevalent I'm fighting it on the inside, and the other part is in my box of secrets. I didn't mean to slut-shame (whatever that is... Probably look it up later) and I'm indifferent about a shirtless guy (nice body gets an ok from me). I guess I'm also annoyed with myself because up until now I haven't had much confidence in my own body and I just am insecure and also I see to many girls who wear short-shorts because they want sex (yes they're at my high school and are my age). I've never really had a problem with them... But I do get annoyed for the reasons above and right now I'm highly emotional and want to kick you in the face (trust me it's not anything personal at all and  it's just a monthly thing if you get me) anyway highly off-topic I just want to be less insecure around people I know I have a nice figure BUT DAMMIT why can't I have the god damn confidence I need.

Yea I don't know what I just wrote.
I don't really know how to reply to this without possibly ticking you off on accident (perhaps I shouldn't reply at all...?), but as for what you said about girls at your high school wearing short-shorts because they want to be sexual/desire to engage in sexual acts with others...well, there's nothing wrong with them doing that? As long as the sex is safe and consensual then it's perfectly a-OK? Some girls don't wear short-shorts for that either, but still remember that you have absolutely no right to judge them for whatever reason they're wearing 'short-shorts' (also remember that there's a 99.9% chance you don't even know why they're dressing however they are, and besides that it doesn't matter. At all. It's their business and not yours or anybody else's.) I would elaborate on this but I don't want to end out offending you (or anyone else, for that matter). I personally really hate arguing actually. ;-;
Sorry if I did offend you earlier b/c I really didn't mean to but was just merely stating my opinion on what you had said.


Last edited by Castiel on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bleh, typos. ;-;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I only like arguing when I win lololol

Or when I'm learning, such as I am now (:

The only thing I disagree with you is safe sex, but that's more beliefs and opinions for me.




@Jeff, I feel you for those first two. I'm highly competitive and can't stand losing. I try not to be a "sore loser", but don't expect me to be happy when I lose . Same goes for the loopholes. Sorry I found something that gives me an advantage but not you. Tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kewlgirl2001
New Fantagian


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-02
Location : earth

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:06 pm

- When people keep asking me when I'm getting an ipod since I don't have one

-When people brag

-When people make fun of you for liking something

-When auto correct keeps correcting stuff isn't suppose to

-When people don't pick up there dogs poo

-When people ask you if you have a bathroom when they come over

-When some texts you when you're in the middle of texting that same person

-When people ake fun of you for liking someone:D 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 pm

@Castiel

Sorry for butting in, but I think you should respect Relora's opinion. This topic is about what annoys someone. You can't just go in and tell them what they feel about something that annoys them is a wrong opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What annoys you?   Today at 8:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
What annoys you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: