Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 pm

In this posting game, someone posts a paragraph ( or more) of an example of their role-playing. It doesn't have to be from a real role-play, it can be made up on the spot. So, you rate them out of 10, and give them tips/pointers. I'll start!

No one above me.

I watch as Jesse strokes her long, strawberry-blonde hair, careful not too tug too hard. She picks up her diamond-embroided hair-brush, and carefully begins to brush it. Soon, her hair is knot-free and smooth, glimmering in the light of the chandelier hanging above our heads. She gently places the hair- brush down onto her vanity, and turns around to face me, stroking her hair through her filed-finger-nails. " Maggie, would you like me to do your hair?" She asked in her soft, smooth tone. I'm quite shocked by this, and I slowly lift my hand up to touch my hair. Does it really look that bad? " S-sure." I sputter, slowly walking towards Jesse. She stands up, gesturing me to sit into the small, uncomfortable plush seat. I sit, and stare into the mirror, and watch as Jesse carefully pulls my hair elastic out and begins brushing my hair with her diamond-emroided brush. " You're hair is such a radiant brown!" She gleams, tugging harder. " It'll look beautiful once I'm done!

Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

WOW THIS IS A REALLY GOOD GAME ACTUALLY??? IT REQUIRES PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY THINK 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

7/10
-casually copies and pastes-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

9/10, It's really good, but the first couple of sentences confused me with all the italics.

September looks around the dim-filled room with caution, careful not to make too much noise. " H-hello?" She slightly calls out, her voice stuttering in the process. " W-whos there?" September's mind begins to fill with fear, the worst scenarios flying through her head. " NO! NO! MAKE IT STOP!" She screams, closes her eyes closed tight, as she grabs her head and digs her nails into her messy., black hair. " MAKE IT GO AWAY!" She screams, as salty tears begin to fall down her pale cheeks. " Mia, where are you? Amy? Abby?" Anyone.." She begins feeling light headed, and soon she falls into the hard, marble floors, unconscious. However, the moment before her eye lids closed over her green eyes, she heard a soft, revenge filled voice. " I am."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 pm

9/10 Really good but everything came just a bit too fast.

Amber watched as the radiant, red sun fell beyond the horizon. Her family was camping on a mountain and Amber and her brother, Illinois, had climbed to the peak, called Sun Peak since it was the best view for sunrises and sunsets. Just then, a gust of wind blew some rocks down the mountain, then some trees, and then finally, a huge slab of rock Amber and Illinois had been standing on. The rock was tumbling down the hill and a very fast speed and Amber screamed at the top of her lungs. "ILLINOIS? YOU THERE?" she screeched. Illinois made a loud grunt to signal that he was right next to her and the two closed their eyes as rocks and debris hit them. The slab of rock gained speed and when it was near the middle of the mountain, it hit a large boulder. The siblings flew from the rock and landed in a field of marigolds, both bruised and shaken up. "Where are we?" Amber whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kirimina
New Fantagian
Kirimina

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 pm

9.5/10. Just. amazed.

Color sighed softly as she brushed a bright red streak on her canvas. " I wonder if this shade of red matches the rainbow I saw earlier with Meru-chan. " she mumbles to herself as she begins to make an arch that contained orange,yellow, green, and a light shade of blue. To her, art was her life, happiness, and everything she needed in her life. Nothing would make her more happy than to smear paint, oil pastels, and mix colors all day long. That is, until one day she heard a small creek from her room window...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm

9/10 It's good but a little short in my opinion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)   Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Role-playing above you! (FUN P-GAME.)
Page 1 of 1