Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 I drew a realistic eye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 16

PostSubject: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 am

Spoiler:
 

No critiques, please. I've already had my older sister, who's an artist, look over it, and she pointed out all the problems. However, you are welcome to rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lya
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 16
Location : pledis ent. building

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:42 am

That's so pretty! I wish I could draw like you! Every single realistic eye I draw looks like an anime eye. 10/10!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 am

Mirai wrote:
That's so pretty! I wish I could draw like you! Every single realistic eye I draw looks like an anime eye. 10/10!

Thank you. I could link you the tutorial I used, if you like. This took be about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:46 am

Wow its really pretty ;w;
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 am

Witch wrote:
Wow its really pretty ;w;


Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 am

it looks pretty realistic! Keep practicing. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 am

Link wrote:
it looks pretty realistic! Keep practicing. Wink

Ah, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lya
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 16
Location : pledis ent. building

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:25 am

Klytie wrote:
Mirai wrote:
That's so pretty! I wish I could draw like you! Every single realistic eye I draw looks like an anime eye. 10/10!

Thank you. I could link you the tutorial I used, if you like. This took be about 30 minutes.
Cool that would be awesome! PM me ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 am

Mirai wrote:
Klytie wrote:
Mirai wrote:
That's so pretty! I wish I could draw like you! Every single realistic eye I draw looks like an anime eye. 10/10!

Thank you. I could link you the tutorial I used, if you like. This took be about 30 minutes.
Cool that would be awesome! PM me ok?

Yeah, sure. I sent it to you now. It's really well explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I drew a realistic eye.   

Back to top Go down
 
I drew a realistic eye.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Drew Urquhart and Jadon Cohee
» anyone else getting sick of the realistic graphics obsession
» Realistic FPS Kit
» Realistic Wasteland Lighting Bug
» FOV settings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: