Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

my horrible day (7/4/13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

my horrible day (7/4/13) Empty
PostSubject: my horrible day (7/4/13)   my horrible day (7/4/13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 am

i didnt exactly know if i should've posted china time or america time, so i chose china time.
yesterday my parents took my to somewhere to play. it turned out to be history and boring stuff. we were there for literally 3 hours. the coolest thing i saw there was a big blue circle. all the rest were boring. i was like so hot because we were in the hottest part of china and i was just walking around sweating and being mad that they took me here. they loved it but i hated it. we ate lunch and they told me we could go fishing. i went because i like fishing. apparently, we came to late. i dont believe that. they just tricked me to go with them again. i spent the rest of the rest of my afternoon doing the same thing as i did in the morning. we came back at 9 pm. when i came back i was on instagram and i saw a bunch of happy 4th of july pics. i felt so sad because every year i would watch the fireworks and celebrate and watch the parade. i was even in the parade once because i ice skate. this is the first time i missed it and i really wanted to see it. last year i even wathced the fireworks with my best friend that i hevent seen for almost a year.
when i woke up this morning i looked at the clock and thought "they're still watching the fireworks" because i woke up at 8 so it was 7 pm where i live.Sad  i wish china had independance day.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: my horrible day (7/4/13)   my horrible day (7/4/13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 am

Aww. I hope the next Independence day is better! Also it would not make sence if china had a day for it, they did not do anything to make America a country, Also, can you tell me your instagram username if it is okay? I hope you can see the fireworks next year!

My crappy fourth of july:

I really know how bad it feels to miss a tradition, but good thing theres a next year for it!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: my horrible day (7/4/13)   my horrible day (7/4/13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am

thats too bad, i hope that your next 4th of july is fun!! here in mexico our independence day is horrible aha no one really cares, and the only people that celebrate cinco de mayo are AMERICAN
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
kewlgirl2001
New Fantagian
kewlgirl2001

PostSubject: Re: my horrible day (7/4/13)   my horrible day (7/4/13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Trust me I know how it feels my parents drag me places too. I also missed the fireworks:roll: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my horrible day (7/4/13)   my horrible day (7/4/13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my horrible day (7/4/13)
Page 1 of 1