Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}

Go down 
+3
alex
aimi
flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Okay, so yesterday I put some makeup on { Only mascara} and I accidentally slept in it. When I woke up, all underneath my eyes was smudged makeup. I had to use water and scrubbing, since my sister would get mad if she knew I wore her mascara. Now a bit underneath my eyes is dark, but not too noticeable. I have to make sure to take it off this time. I also went to get my nails done, and while we were waiting my sister made me sit on her lap because no chairs were available. Then she was stalking my texts and instagram. -.-

WELL I'M GOING TO GREECE TOMORROW, AND TONIGHT'S THE NEW UFC FIGHT! WOO!

Well that's my day so far lol yes I like fighting { UFC}
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:12 pm

That seemed like a really fun day! I never used mascara. How does it feel?

Have fun in Greece! I'm so jealous of you!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Mirai wrote:

At first it made my eyelashes feel kind of heavy, but after it dried it feels regular. My eyelashes are naturally really long, but I like making them look longer.

Thanks! I'm also going to the Acropolous and Mount Olympus. { Can't spell the first one. >.<}
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Klytie wrote:
Mirai wrote:

At first it made my eyelashes feel kind of heavy, but after it dried it feels regular. My eyelashes are naturally really long, but I like making them look longer.

Thanks! I'm also going to the Acropolous and Mount Olympus. { Can't spell the first one. >.<}
I like the natural feel and look so I don't do makeup. Have you seen people so drown themselves in makeup?

Those are the two places I really want to go to!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Mirai wrote:
Klytie wrote:
Mirai wrote:

I like the natural feel and look so I don't do makeup. Have you seen people so drown themselves in makeup?

Those are the two places I really want to go to!

Me too. I don't wear any other makeup, and I only wear mascara when I feel like it. Yes, I've seen some girl who are cake-faced. ;u;

I'll take pictures! ;u;
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 pm

ahhh omg have fun in greece and stay safe ok <3
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm

i wear makeup a lot and if you don't put a ton of mascara on it shouldn't smear all over. i just use enough mascara to accent the top of my eyes, since i can't really get eyeliner on there.

and have fun in greece! take lots of pictures and enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

I remember once I put some of my mom's mascara to know how it felt like and I got worried because I didn't know how to take it off. I spent like 30 minutes in the bathroom trying to take it off.

Have fun in Greece!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:55 pm

I ope it gets off soon! And I hope you have a great time in Greece ^u^
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:46 am

how i wash off mascara is i grap a tissue and make it wet. then i just wipe it all around my eye and pull on my eyelashes with it. it usually works for me. also have fun in greece!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am

If you have/can find any makeup remover then just smudge a little bit on a tissue or cotton swab and then rub where the makeup is until it's gone (but make sure not to rub too hard or you might irritate your skin). If you don't have any makeup remover accessible to you, try putting some lotion on a tissue and rubbing the makeup until it comes off.

Have fun in Greece, by the way! I've been there once before a long time ago and it was amazing~! There was a lot to do and it's a really beautiful place so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. c':
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}   ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASDFGHJKL {7/6/13}
Page 1 of 1