Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Dangan Rompa Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello, everybody! I decided to open up a Dangan Ronpa discussion since I know some people on this forum watch it, including me. Also, I didn't want to keep posting dr on the Anime Thread, so yeah.

Discuss away! I don't have any rules except for killing each other.


Last edited by Pastel on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 pm

so i see u like sayaka. she is a cutie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Seiker wrote:
so i see u like sayaka. she is a cutie
Yeah, she's pretty cute. My second favorite is Touko.
Spoiler:
 
You like Junko, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm

personally i think they did a pretty awful job on the dangan ronpa anime
it's incredibly out of context (also the fact they didnt do a prologue) and it was rushed and Sorry I just didnt like it
i know its early too judge but if the first episode was like that i'm scared to watch the rest
-
the visual novel on the other hand was superb cheers

is anyone reading sdr2? ; v ;

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Elboy wrote:
personally i think they did a pretty awful job on the dangan ronpa anime
it's incredibly out of context (also the fact they didnt do a prologue) and it was rushed and Sorry I just didnt like it
i know its early too judge but if the first episode was like that i'm scared to watch the rest
-
the visual novel on the other hand was superb :cheers:

is anyone reading sdr2? ; v ;

I watched the first two episodes of the anime first (tbh they were so-so) , but I really want to read the manga.
The visual novel? I should read that sometime...
Sorry, I'm currently on dr1 but when I finish I'll definitely read sdr2!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Pastel wrote:
Seiker wrote:
so i see u like sayaka. she is a cutie
Yeah, she's pretty cute. My second favorite is Touko.
Spoiler:
 
You like Junko, right?
yes i like junkos.

i need to read the manga or visual novel. like for the most part of anime/manga/visual novel series, i just stick to the anime. how are they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Pastel wrote:
Elboy wrote:
personally i think they did a pretty awful job on the dangan ronpa anime
it's incredibly out of context (also the fact they didnt do a prologue) and it was rushed and Sorry I just didnt like it
i know its early too judge but if the first episode was like that i'm scared to watch the rest
-
the visual novel on the other hand was superb cheers

is anyone reading sdr2? ; v ;

I watched the first two episodes of the anime first (tbh they were so-so) , but I really want to read the manga.
The visual novel? I should read that sometime...
Sorry, I'm currently on dr1 but when I finish I'll definitely read sdr2!!
i've never read the manga (i didn't know there was a manga until someone brought it up otl)
but just in case, the link to read the dr1 visual novel is here!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397

@mizu didnt like the anime at all, i've never read the manga, visual novels were fabulous

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Elboy wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Elboy wrote:
personally i think they did a pretty awful job on the dangan ronpa anime
it's incredibly out of context (also the fact they didnt do a prologue) and it was rushed and Sorry I just didnt like it
i know its early too judge but if the first episode was like that i'm scared to watch the rest
-
the visual novel on the other hand was superb :cheers:

is anyone reading sdr2? ; v ;

I watched the first two episodes of the anime first (tbh they were so-so) , but I really want to read the manga.
The visual novel? I should read that sometime...
Sorry, I'm currently on dr1 but when I finish I'll definitely read sdr2!!
i've never read the manga (i didn't know there was a manga until someone brought it up otl)
but just in case, the link to read the dr1 visual novel is here!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397

@mizu didnt like the anime at all, i've never read the manga, visual novels were fabulous
Thank you for the link! I'm going to read it tomorrow.
unu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Pastel wrote:
Elboy wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Elboy wrote:
personally i think they did a pretty awful job on the dangan ronpa anime
it's incredibly out of context (also the fact they didnt do a prologue) and it was rushed and Sorry I just didnt like it
i know its early too judge but if the first episode was like that i'm scared to watch the rest
-
the visual novel on the other hand was superb cheers

is anyone reading sdr2? ; v ;

I watched the first two episodes of the anime first (tbh they were so-so) , but I really want to read the manga.
The visual novel? I should read that sometime...
Sorry, I'm currently on dr1 but when I finish I'll definitely read sdr2!!
i've never read the manga (i didn't know there was a manga until someone brought it up otl)
but just in case, the link to read the dr1 visual novel is here!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397

@mizu didnt like the anime at all, i've never read the manga, visual novels were fabulous
Thank you for the link! I'm going to read it tomorrow.
unu
//reads it right away
the art style's gr8 too wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm

@pastel you're welcome!
@mizu ah yeah i love the art style a lot!! uwu

also pst.... dangan ronpa

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Elboy wrote:
@pastel you're welcome!
@mizu ah yeah i love the art style a lot!! uwu

also pst.... dangan ronpa
oh b/c my friend said it was "dangan rompa"?
Plus I don't read carefully so ;w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm

it's officially dangan ronpa :0
ダ-ン-ガ-ン-ロ-ン-パ
da-n-ga-n-ro-n-pa

pretty sure you could also say dangan rompa too, but idk ive always seen it as dangan ronpa :V

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm

I used to think Dangan Ronpa was Dangan Rompa so no worries~ You could also learn how to say it from Monobear in the opening.

If you could give yourself a Super High-School Level, what would it be? I guess mine would be Super High-School Level Gamer like Chiaki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Mirai wrote:
I used to think Dangan Ronpa was Dangan Rompa so no worries~ You could also learn how to say it from Monobear in the opening.

If you could give yourself a Super High-School Level, what would it be? I guess mine would be Super High-School Level Gamer like Chiaki.

Monobear, the best teacher around...
Mine would be Touko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:53 pm

ahhh yes about time this came out
so far i'm on chapter 3 in dr1
i can smell the death already
so far my favourites are hagakure, chihiro and leon! Cool
unfortunately, i'm not too fond of most of the girls o:
anyways, for those of you reading dr1 what chapter are you on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:56 pm

@Pastel I agree. I think I drove my parents and my cat crazy because I played the theme song non-stop for a few hours just learning how to say "Dangan Ronpa *doo doo doo doo*".
@Elliot I'm on chapter six awaiting seven eight nine death joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 pm

HAHA I SPOKE TOO SOON
spoiler warning that's why it;s in a spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

reading the visual novel, and i'm still on the prologue haha.

@mirai yeah like probably gamer or geek for me haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Mirai wrote:
@Pastel I agree. I think I drove my parents and my cat crazy because I played the theme song non-stop for a few hours just learning how to say "Dangan Ronpa *doo doo doo doo*".
@Elliot I'm on chapter six awaiting seven eight nine death joke.
Lol! So today, I wanted to introduce dr to my friend and I had no idea how to pronounce it so I was like, "anime. with evil bear. stuck in some place." I eventually had to write the title down for her uni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 pm

i just watched episode 2 and

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah I'm so glad that that happened :3.
@Pastel good description. I would of said, "MURDER ANIME WITH A CREEPY BEAR WITH WEIRD CHARACTERS AND DEATH AND...*goes on and on until I spoil the entire series*
I have a hard time remembering all of the characters' names to the point where I made a list of the characters. Do any of you guys have a problem remembering their names too? ;w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Mirai wrote:
Yeah I'm so glad that that happened :3.
@Pastel good description. I would of said, "MURDER ANIME WITH A CREEPY BEAR WITH WEIRD CHARACTERS AND DEATH AND...*goes on and on until I spoil the entire series*
I have a hard time remembering all of the characters' names to the point where I made a list of the characters. Do any of you guys have a problem remembering their names too? ;w;
@mizu uwu
@mirai I have trouble with every name except for
Leon
Sayaka
Naegi
Touko
Togami, and
Kyouko.
How about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 pm

i have trouble with mostly the guys except for naegi. i remember junko's, sayaka's, and celes. when im new to things i forget character names except for my favorite ones haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:09 pm

wow why are so many people dying this is not ok
i really hope that hagakure doesn't die oh man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 pm

@fuko
Spoiler:
 

my favourites are touko, byakuya togami, celes, chihiro, and aoi
i really love the girl characters omg
my favourites from sdr2 are ibuki mioda and tsumiki mikan though!

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Today at 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Dangan Rompa Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa) Discussion: It's...PUNISHMENT TIIIIIME!
» Apocalypse Discussion
» Skyrim Discussion
» Phoenix Wright's Moveset Discussion
» Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: