Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Dangan Rompa Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:21 am

@Lances uwu It reminds me of something, though I can't remember what it is.

We should each take a dr character quiz to see which character we are. There is a random generator, and I got Monobear. Then, for the actual quiz, I got Celes. ;w;

((actual quiz)) ((random not relevant))

I am also playing a game that I'm failing... ;w;
((I literally get killed by a person everytime))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:04 am

oh my god
i didn't even try on the Actual Quiz, I thought I'd get Chihiro or Celestia i used actual things I do and I got junko
i didn't even try to get her and I got her omg

AHAHAHAHAHAH OMYGOD I GOT JUNKO FOR THE RANDOM NAME THING TOO OMGGGG
The despair seeps in my veins.... dun dun dun

omg this is accurate:
 

[link] it's a dr sorter! It sorts out your favorite characters by guess.
It'll show you two characters, and you have to pick which one you like better. There's also and undo and a tie button. Then, when it's 100% sorted, a graph will come up showing your favorite characters. But I can't believe my graph was THAT accurate...

TOP 10 (on chart and for reals)
1. junkoswag
2. ibuki-san
3. soniaaa
4. chiaki gamer gurl
tied for 5. Tsumiki-san and Pekopeko-chan
7. Alter Ego (the beauty omg i dream about his beautifulness every night)
8. Komaeda Tomaeda
9. Fujisaki-san
10. The Queen of Lies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 am

Madoka wrote:
oh my god
i didn't even try on the Actual Quiz, I thought I'd get Chihiro or Celestia i used actual things I do and I got junko
i didn't even try to get her and I got her omg

AHAHAHAHAHAH OMYGOD I GOT JUNKO FOR THE RANDOM NAME THING TOO OMGGGG
The despair seeps in my veins.... dun dun dun

omg this is accurate:
 

[link] it's a dr sorter! It sorts out your favorite characters by guess.
It'll show you two characters, and you have to pick which one you like better. There's also and undo and a tie button. Then, when it's 100% sorted, a graph will come up showing your favorite characters. But I can't believe my graph was THAT accurate...

TOP 10 (on chart and for reals)
1. junkoswag
2. ibuki-san
3. soniaaa
4. chiaki gamer gurl
tied for 5. Tsumiki-san and Pekopeko-chan
7. Alter Ego (the beauty omg i dream about his beautifulness every night)
8. Komaeda Tomaeda
9. Fujisaki-san
10. The Queen of Lies
Somebody, help me make a decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 am

Pastel wrote:
Madoka wrote:
oh my god
i didn't even try on the Actual Quiz, I thought I'd get Chihiro or Celestia i used actual things I do and I got junko
i didn't even try to get her and I got her omg

AHAHAHAHAHAH OMYGOD I GOT JUNKO FOR THE RANDOM NAME THING TOO OMGGGG
The despair seeps in my veins.... dun dun dun

omg this is accurate:
 

[link] it's a dr sorter! It sorts out your favorite characters by guess.
It'll show you two characters, and you have to pick which one you like better. There's also and undo and a tie button. Then, when it's 100% sorted, a graph will come up showing your favorite characters. But I can't believe my graph was THAT accurate...

TOP 10 (on chart and for reals)
1. junkoswag
2. ibuki-san
3. soniaaa
4. chiaki gamer gurl
tied for 5. Tsumiki-san and Pekopeko-chan
7. Alter Ego (the beauty omg i dream about his beautifulness every night)
8. Komaeda Tomaeda
9. Fujisaki-san
10. The Queen of Lies
Somebody, help me make a decision.

 Ishimaru...

yeah i'm sure I'm right here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:34 am

@Madoka thank you.
I'm done! I guess it was quite accurate.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:08 pm

http://prntscr.com/1hufwa http://prntscr.com/1hufxr

this is so accurate haha :,)

and i remember doing one of these sorters with something else

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 pm

@pastel ur current tumblr theme looks lovely <3
as for the quizzes, on random, i got genocider syo and for the actual one, i got sayaka.

@madoka woah they were right on track
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm

@Seiker Thank you so much!
I love yours too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:01 pm

For random I got Monobear. For accurate I got Sakura Oogami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm

@Angellina haha I got Monokuma for random too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm

@Pastel Evil twins/ c;

But wow that's actually cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm

hey guys!! found something good.
http://danganronpa2mirror.tumblr.com/post/55269573689/table-of-contents
have fun reading!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Spoiler:
 
That favorite character list thing was really really accurate!
For random, I got Sakura for Mirai (^-^) and Hifumi for my real name (;n;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Can we just take a minute to talk about Orenronen
This dude screencapped and translated both Dangan Ronpa games because they felt that other people might like the games they loved so much. They’re probably the reason most of us know about Dangan Ronpa in the first place.
Not to mention their first language isn’t English or Japanese and yet they still did a really good job translating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

5 werds of wisdom: Dangan Ronpa is despairfully awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Best five words ever!
I created a new oc who's title is SHSL Failure. He got into Hope's Peak Academy for being a failure at everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 pm

^
Is your oc me or
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

^
Nah it's just a plain regular OC like Erika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 16
Location : canadadadadadadadadadaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:40 am

//walks in late
You know the characters sorter you guys were talking about?
Spoiler:
 
this is surprisingly accurate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 am

i took the quiz again too, i found that i like different characters now.

accuracy 100%:
 

Junko, Ibuki, and Mukuro are the three hottest girls in the whole DR

 
AWESOME VIDEO!!! (warning major ending spoilers):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Madoka wrote:
i took the quiz again too, i found that i like different characters now.

accuracy 100%:
 

Junko, Ibuki, and Mukuro are the three hottest girls in the whole DR

 
AWESOME VIDEO!!! (warning major ending spoilers):
 

I like Hiyoko, Ishimaru, and Maizono. I don't like Mikan as much anymore because she always gets in those
Spoiler:
 
and Touko is my spirit animal or whatever uwu

Me and my brother are reading sdr2 together. His favorite characters are Hintana, Monobear, and Akane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:55 pm

^^^
Just wait and see until your brother finds out about Hinata's other identity
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am

ohh i forgot to do that quiz but

i just did it
it's actually really accurate uvu
except,,,naegi would be after yasuhiro, and then peko. neagi is actually number twelve, and peko is after yasuhiro 8(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 am

Anyone see the video i posted in pastel's quote
Only watch if you know everything that happens in dr1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 am

Madoka wrote:
Anyone see the video i posted in pastel's quote
Only watch if you know everything that happens in dr1

I watched that AMV A couple of weeks ago heh. Isn't is fantastic? You should also search up " Loosing Control" by Tophergasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dangan Rompa Discussion   Today at 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
Dangan Rompa Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa) Discussion: It's...PUNISHMENT TIIIIIME!
» Apocalypse Discussion
» Skyrim Discussion
» Phoenix Wright's Moveset Discussion
» Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: