Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Officer Number Two
Vazian
Flynn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Empty
PostSubject: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

Since the amount of active RPs is slowing down lately, I've decided to reintroduce this one, which was originally made by Queen. It was short lived but really good, so I thought it would be a good idea to start it up again.

Notice: This is not going to be exactly like the original, but it's the same idea and such. I sort of switched how the time-travel thing works to make it make more sense (at least to me). I give Queen the right to tweak the rules I rewrote, since it was her idea in the first place.

Plot:
You are a member of a large extended family that keeps cards that permit time travel inside the family. Some members of the family use their gift to do good deeds, prevent wars and the like. Others use it solely for their own benefit. The different cards indicate different abilities and rankings. Higher ranking cards have been known to be stolen, but this holds the penalty of death should they be caught. If a card is damaged, it's owner will become injured or ill until a week after it's been fixed. If it is effectively destroyed beyond repair (burning, tearing into impossibly tiny shreds...etc) it's owner will die. You cannot time travel without your card in hand. Only direct members of the Coldhart family possess the ability to time travel, so if it falls into the hands of a normal person they will not be able to use it.
The whole time travel thing is kept secret for the most part. Anyone who openly reveals it shall lose ownership of their card for up to 36 years.

Rules - General:

Card info and rules:

APPs:
Name:
Card:
Personality:
Biography (optional):
Picture/description:

I may add the maid/butler option later if people request it.

My app:
Name: Matt
Card: Jack of Diamonds.
Dislikes: Snobs, losing, bright lights, scented soap.
Personality: Matt is competitive, and occasionally a little blunt. He doesn't really enjoy talking to people and is a sort of lazy. He may not be very polite, but he tries to be likeable.
Biography: Not right now.
Picture/description:
click me:
Back to top Go down
Vazian
New Fantagian
Vazian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 am

Name: Lily
Card: Jack of clubs (Did I get that right?)
Dislikes: Spiders, Snakes , Horror movies
Personality: Lily is sort of a nerd she stays inside all the time studying for the next test they get. She doesn't use the time card to often either. While she waits for the next test she usually bakes or reads.
Biography: Lily doesn't have much of a life she was bullied and she never told anyone about it. She had a friend but he abandon her when she started to get bullied. She thinks of using the time card to beat the bully up in the future but then, she'll be a bully. So she doesn't use the time card to often. She daydreams at times thinking of a better place for her.
Picture/description: Has long dark brown hair has glasses and blue eyes
(I'm new to the forums I don't know how to post a picture yet )
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am

Accepted and yes, you got it right.

(To post pictures, click the first image in the fourth block on the top of the post box, then select the file. Copy the url and paste it where you want the image.)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Name: Kristara
Card: Jack of Hearts
Likes: Reading, drawing, solving mysteries, animals and bugs, science, history and music.
Dislikes: Talking, people who are afraid of everything, animal cruelty, school, people, arrogence.
Personality: She's shy and an animal lover, but isn't scared of anything, and gets annoyed when people talk to her, get scared of things, or hurt animals. She's a good student and very intelligent, but doesn't raise her hand at school and hates it there. She never, ever says anything.
Biography: Kristara was eager to use her card when she first got it but soon learned it was very dangerous and she would have to take good care of it. She learned to use it well and went on one or two adventures to help people with it. However, one of her trips cost her her best friend, and hasn't used it since. She took up the violin to get her mind off it, and hasn't used her card since, nor does she have any friends.
Picture/Description: Kristara is very tall for her age and has long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Picture/description:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Accepted.

I want a minimum of 5 applications before we start, hopefully about 10 but we'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Name: Narcisa Adeline Coldhart
Card: Queen of Hearts (I assume I can have the queen, if not I'll happily change to jack)
Likes: All nighters, matches, dancing, working out, being loud, classical music, neon colors, driving, being the best of the best, putting and/or showing people where the belong on the totem pole, being in command, cooking, baking.
Dislikes: Boring people, the color brown, swimming (because she can't swim), arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, rehab, drug abuse
Personality: Narcisa is very confident in herself and almost completely independent. She is a party animal and most of everyone she meets knows it. She was (and still kinda is) a social butterfly and people who know her usually acknowledge she is in some way shape form or fashion better than them. She can come off as arrogant or cocky, but it comes with her confidence because of she's sure of herself she dam well is good at it, whatever it may be. She's known to be a bit apathetic when it comes to things she has done to other people, but it shouldn't be taken to heart; it's how she is. Of course, if she knows she isn't good at something you can feel her coldness in the room and if you try to tell her she's bad, weak, etc. she will mark you as an enemy, and you don't want to be her enemy.
Biography: Narcisa had been the perfect little princess when she was younger. By the time she hit high-school she had amassed a huge group of followers and friends. However, by her junior year she had begun to slip. Her grades plummeted, her clean-cut friends dispersed and she began to do a bunch of bad things. She got IDs, partied for days on end and eventually fell into the abyss of drugs, alcohol, and "sleepless nights" (as she calls it around the younger Coldharts). Once she hit 18 she was so unlike her old self her friends finally got her arrested for drug possession and forcefully helped her into rehab. Now clean, Narcisa avoids the drugs, alcohol, and strapping young men, but she still parties excessively. Most of her family knows she's a great leader and could completely overtake the family single-handily if she wanted to... but her wild spirit gets in the way of that. Don't ever be fooled by her though, she is extremely cunning, manipulative and works for her own gain a lot of the time. It doesn't mean she's a bad person, she helps people a lot... of course it's because SHE ends up feeling good after it. So again, she gains something for herself.
Picture/description:
Spoiler:

This character is taking me out of my comfort zone, so I apologize If I'm bad as RPing as her.

Last edited by Relora on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Accepted, and yes. You're allowed to have Queens without asking first.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm losing hope.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
I'm losing hope.

Losing hope in what, may I ask?

If no one else has applied two days from now I'll start, but I'm hoping for at least two more apps.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Name: Victoria Elizabeth Coldhart
Card: Jack of hearts [did I do this right?]
Likes: The outdoors, anime and manga, writing, drawing, most foods, kitties
Dislikes: Bugs(mainly spiders), horror movies, animal/child abuse, green olives
Personality: Victoria is a total tomboy. She really detests those fancy dresses, make-up, nail polish, and all that jazz. Victoria can be described as an energetic teen who has a great sense of humor, but knows when to be serious. She isn't that much of a social butterfly, but she like to make new friends. [will possibly add more later]
Biography (optional): [too lazy asdfghjkl]
Picture/description:
Used Bannedstory 4:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Reserve me a spot, please? I wanted to join the first one but the Compasses confused me.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 am

Accepted and reserved.

Once Mirai finishes her app we'll start.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 am

Are people allowed to have the same card?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Yes, but only one Ace, King and Queen per symbol. The others have no limitations.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Name: Bianca Coldhart
Card: Ace of Diamonds
Likes: Light, Ghost Stories, Thunder Storms, Card Games, Makeup, Being the Leader, People with Power.
Dislikes: Myths, Little Kids, Big Animals, Winter, Water, Magic.
Personality: Although she's quite frail, Bianca's personality makes up for it. She looks down on everyone else and is competitive. She doesn't like to be out-done and always puts the people around her in danger. Bianca's a little psycho in the head, but is a good leader. She isn't that smart, but leadership is one of her skills. She hates being outside and is a terrible athlete and is one of the slowest in the family. She rarely says anything good about anyone and always lies. Bianca's also selfish and likes to put others down just to feel good about herself. She has a sweet spot for sweets and others with high power. She's also quite a narcissist and always does stuff for herself first, making herself the first priority and everyone else second priority.
Biography (optional): Due to her unknown illness, Bianca spent all her life cooped up in her room and never really saw the outside world, turning her heart cold. She often harassed and began fights with her family members and never had anything good to say, making her the least liked of the Coldhart family. But she excelled in learning about the family's cards after reading some research papers she found in one of the family's offices. She, although quite dumb since she didn't let anyone tutor her, was able to learn everything about the cards, earning her the ace of diamonds and the title, Most Hated Coldhart Leader.
Picture/description: Bianca has brown hair with yellow highlights that's made into a bun. She has ice blue eyes that are always in a glare and small, rosy lips. She always wear a yellow cardigan with some sort of sun dress or a tank top and a pencil skirt. She wears light yellow lace gloves that match her cardigan. She's 5"7 feet and is skinny.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Accepted.

Starting now.

I hope we can keep this going for like, 20 pages or so.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Sorry for my late application, I was being lazy this week. orz And I'm also sorry that I lazed out on this application. //ming

--

Name: Cecilla Coldhart
Card: Ace of Spades
Dislikes: Stereotypes, Harsh Perfume, Contacts ( Eyes ), The Dark, Legends, Boredom
Personality:

Cecilla is a secretive girl. She doesn't like to tell her secrets or even tell her life when people aren't around. Even though she is secretive, she loves people; making her like to be with friends or in groups of people. Cecilla loves to prank people and she actually enjoys it. Although it's for fun most people get angry at her for pranking them. Cecilla is also adventurous. She loves to go out and enjoy a tour or time travel to places she's never seen before. She's also kind of lazy; not wanting to do things at times. Sometimes she is picky; wanting to do things her way or wanting things to her liking. Cecilla's quite sneaky, sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night to just time travel. Her parents doesn't like Cecilla to time travel a lot at night so she tried to sly though things. And sometimes, Cecilla can be a bit ignorant; not thinking ahead and just keep on going, making her endangered at times.

Biography:

Cecilla didn't speak much as a child, she didn't like people butting into her business; making her a bit self-centered. She also didn't like people as much as she did in the present, she always thought they were kind of weird. Cecilla was also kind of scared of 'people', thinking everyone was an alien except her. She disliked many things as a child but that improved in middle school. In middle school she met her very first friend, May. May was one of Cecilla's first friend, she was also the ONLY person she told her secrets to. Unlike the others, sometimes she wouldn't even tell them her full name. Although May was her close best friend she never told her that she can travel to the future. It was to keep May from getting endangered by the secret and it's also because her ancestors forbid her to tell the secret to any random person.

In the end of middle school she had to get glasses because she always stared at the computer without stopping and also watched the T.V too much. That's when she started to get adventurous; in the end of middle school. She started to love going out more; making her adventurous. She would travel around or go to the future to discover new gadgets and technology.

High school started at Cecilla developed a liking to people, although she still doesn't like to tell people her secrets or personal life.

Picture/description:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Queen on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image Error orz)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 pm

APPs:
Name: Natalie Catherine Jamison Coldhart
Card: Queen of Spades { Did I do this right? }
Likes: Natalie enjoys baking, although she's never been exactly good at it. She also enjoys roller-blading, and is very good at it. However, she doesn't do it often as it is seen as un-lady like and she's of high rank in the Coldhart family. Natalie also enjoys scenery; she likes to admire it, snap photographs, and try to draw them. She's a fantastic artist, but never shares her art with anyone else other than someone who's also a member of the Coldhart family. She likes long, princess-like dresses, and has multiple personal designers to make a dress that fits her taste. Other than this things, she enjoys classical music, playing the violin, paper fans { she always carries one that matches her outfit, } and sewing. Also tea time.
Dislikes: Natalie dislikes bugs, worms, and pretty much any other type of bug. She's also deadly allergic to butterflies, although she likes to admire photos and drawings of them, and thinks they're beautiful, often drawings them. She's began to hate bugs of any sort, other than butterflies. Other than that, she doesn't hate much other than dirt and anything that's gross and will dirty her.
Personality: Natalie has a very posh personality, and always thinks she's better than others. Although she may come off as a sweet girl, she simply does that because she thinks everyone is at a lower level than her, and treats them as somewhat animals. She's not very independent, though, because she's surrounded by maids and butlers who have done and helped with her every need since she was a child. Natalie can be quite understanding and thoughtful at times, but it occurs rarely. She makes good impressions on people, so most talk about her in a good way, not a bad one. She's arrogant and snobby sometimes, secretly believing she's better than everyone, including the other members of the Cold-Hart family who are ranked lower just because of her card and rank.
Biography (optional): She's been in the Cold-Hart family and time travelling since the age of twelve. However, she was born and raised in the Cold-Hart family, too.
Picture/description: Natalie has long, silky sandy blonde hair, that she usually wears up in a sock bun that one piece usually hands loose from, with a poinsettia fastened into her hair. She wears long, princess like gowns, and has porcelain-like skin. She wears 6 inch heels often, and has dark blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Name: Lilliet Roselyn Coldhart
Card: Ace of Clubs
Likes: Acting, singing, drawing, spray-painting, recording stuff, technology.
Dislikes: Classical music, boring stories, anything old school.
Personality: Lilliet likes to be called Lilly. She is a famous actress, as she acts in movies mostly about the future, and she gets inspiration from her travelling. She is nice but people think she's mean. She can manage to dye and cut her hair for movie roles, but has a signature look that she changes into after finishing the movie.
Biography (optional): Lilliet was born in the Coldhart mansion and her talent was known since she was very little. She would sing songs while she drew and earned passion for acting. In 6th Grade, she joined the school Talent Show and performed a scene from her favorite musical. She acted it out well and even sang a song with her best friends while dancing. So she placed 1st, along with her crew, and her parents rewarded her with singing lessons, dance and choreography lessons and acting lessons. Her drawing skills were very sharp too. Lilliet's grades went down as she would daydream about her meeting her favorite actors, or doodling, or writing songs during class. In 7th Grade, the Acting Academy she was learning at sent a letter home to her parents asking if Lilliet wanted to perform in a real play on a live theater. Her parents agreed and Lilliet was very thrilled. She practiced hard and was excused from swchool because of her rehearsals. After the play, Lilliet was rewarded with her own video recorder. She would record videos and short movies with her friends and watch it for fun. Later, in 9th Grade, after participating in multiple plays, she sent a video of her showing off her talents to her class. Most people liked her. More people asked to be her partners in school plays, but Lilliet would always get the lead role. In 10th Grade, people, out of anger, jealousy and what they would call "betrayal", they started to bully her. She lost many friends. She begged her parents for a laptop and they gave her one. She posted her videos on a site and she started getting comments. Tens of thousands of people watched and commented, only a few disliked and hated. One day, she recieved a comment that changed her life. It said: "You should aufdition for the ----- ----- Movie! You'd be perfect for the ------ ------ role!" A few weeks after, Lilliet uploaded her audition tape. It got double the views she had gotten on her top video. A few months after, she got the call. She had been picked. So, right after graduating, she got job at a great movie, and started her life as an actress.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilliet now lives in a mansion with her fiance in a wealthy Condo, guarded by two husky dogs, Milo and Chase, and accompained by her fat orange cat Paws. Her house is big with a large pool, multiple rooms and electronic devices. At the back of her beautiful lawn, lays a short but long wall she uses to spray paint on. Her house is twenty minutes from her childhood home, the Coldharts mansion. She visits often and tutors her siblings into fine arts. Her house is heavily guarded but she allows her family to visit her. She isn't in a movie right now, so she's got lots of time for time-travelling. She picks up objects in the future and sells them at trading/selling centers.
Picture/description: Lilliet has got dark brown hair with blonde highlights and short bangs. Her hair is straight and she wears it in a perfect sock bun most of the time. She wears contacts over her big and passionate light green eyes, but wears thin glasses when she's dressing casual. Her chin is nice and rounded, and her neck is not long or short, so its somewhere inbetween. Her skin is a perfect pink bronze. She is short, her breasts are an average size, she has avery curvy waist, she's not skinny but very far from fat, and her legs are just the right size. She's 1.68 meters tall.

Can she have an Ace please?

Last edited by Symphony~. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Denied. We already have a Queen of Spades and an Ace of Spades.

I'll accept your application if you change your card to one that hasn't been taken yet. If you still want to be able to travel into the future, you can play the Queen or Ace of Clubs.
Your application is good, though. I just need some minor adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

@Jeff: Thanks! I changed to Ace of Clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Accepted. Feel free to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]   The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts - RP APPS [Remade and edited]
Page 1 of 1