Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage scammers

Go down 
+7
o
flower
Hallow ween
Janelle
Nctzen127
Officer Number Two
flandre
11 posters

Would u like a scammer free fantage world?
Yes
Fantage scammers Vote_lcap62%Fantage scammers Vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
No
Fantage scammers Vote_lcap12%Fantage scammers Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
idk
Fantage scammers Vote_lcap8%Fantage scammers Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
idc
Fantage scammers Vote_lcap18%Fantage scammers Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Trade n sell would be peacefull if there was no scammers.

Would u like to share your story about being scamed?

i never got scammed but i know some people here have....
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Idk it would be nice if people weren't sitting around in trade n' sell screaming at the top of their lungs. Once I gave this girl my extra cat costume because I bought two. She showed me an awesome costume and I traded in about five seconds. When I saw her offer, it was a stupid costume and not the one she offered. I denied it and asked her and she said she clicked the wrong thing, but she kept doing it and I just accepted. That's my only experience with trade n' sell, so now it's nothing but sell.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't trade offen.
I usually BUY stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 am

A lot of people scam me.. they pretend to trade one item but end up giving something else..-.-
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 am

Scammers really suck. To avoid them,you should never double trade, even when it's something you really want. What I really do is look up the user's name to see if they scam other people. Like gummiebear93. So whatever you do, never ever double trade, unless its someone you trust in real life. ( best friend, sister, brother, etc)
Fantageville made a petition if you guys want to sign it.
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 am

[quote="Mabel"]Scammers really suck. To avoid them,you should never double trade, even when it's something you really want. What I really do is look up the user's name to see if they scam other people. Like gummiebear93. So whatever you do, never ever double trade, unless its someone you trust in real life. ( best friend, sister, brother, etc)
Fantageville made a petition if you guys want to sign it.[/quote]

What do you mean by double trade?
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:06 am

i dont remember being scammed, but once i was selling a red rose gown and i was shouting it and a lot of people were like "I WANT IT!!!.... not! " or like " ILL GIVE U THIS (some ugly non member item) FOR IT!!!" and i was so annoyed. like, i know its not that pretty but they dont have to say that.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

They are just saying that because I think you can buy it in the store but people don't need to be rude. If they don't want it DON'T ASK FOR IT! It's that simple right?
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:07 am

yea you can buy it in the store
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am

Guys, I understand being scammed sucks. I understand that scammers are " HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE PROUD FOR STEALING PIXELLATED CLOTHING!" but SERIOUSLY? People make way too much a big deal out of it. Like, relax. It's JUST a pixel. It won't kill you to lose it, right? It's not like in Real Life someone is trying to steal an article of clothing. That'd be different. However, Fantage is a virtual game and doesn't affect real life whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

yea but it is a big deal to me if its ecoined and im a non.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 am

linda88 wrote:

Yeah but it's not going to affect your real life. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 am

Then why do scammers care if we are going to spend two thousand stars or something for a pixel we want to get our money's worth. That sort of thing drives people bananas.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm

It's pixels..!I know that but people that have stuff like bb frisky cc pb or something popular are most likey to get scammed or will scam..
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Some people make a big deal out of it, because they worked hard to get that item.
[ I guess.. ]
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

okAY SO.............. ....

once,, i was iN DA HOOD TRADE & SELL

U KNO DIS PLACE RITE:

and i was tRYIN bounce 2 sell ma kewl kawaii desu nyeh nyeh (:333333333333333333333333333)
Fantage scammers Nvrw

RANEBOW HERNDZZZZZZZZZZZ XDDDDDD LOLZ XD

bUt dEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
SUM DEWD CAME IN AN HE WAS NIKE:

"LOLZ XD IM GONNA BI DOS FROM U.......... ..

4 1,000,000,000,000,000 SRTARZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
JUST GIMME UR ACC PASS ;)WINK WONK"

so i did.......... .............................. . and was SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue pig monkey cat alien pale silent rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 pm

o wrote:

U KNO DIS PLACE RITE:

and i was tRYIN bounce 2 sell ma kewl kawaii desu nyeh nyeh (:333333333333333333333333333)
Fantage scammers Nvrw

so i did.......... .............................. . and was SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue pig monkey cat alien pale silent rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

ZOMG SAM TING HAPPENED TWO ME!!!!!!! confused

I HAD DA FRISKY AND GRIL BE NIKE, YO I BUYS FOR U FOR 4,000,0000,000,000,0,0,0,0 COINZZZ AND I NIKE NO *RUNS/*

DEN SAM ;;BjjIjjCjjjjjH HORSE STOLE MA RED ONE!!!!!!11111 confused
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Angellina wrote:
o wrote:

U KNO DIS PLACE RITE:

Fantage scammers Nvrw

ZOMG SAM TING HAPPENED TWO ME!!!!!!! confused

I HAD DA FRISKY AND GRIL BE NIKE, YO I BUYS FOR U FOR 4,000,0000,000,000,0,0,0,0 COINZZZ AND  I NIKE NO *RUNS/*

DEN SAM ;;BjjIjjCjjjjjH HORSE STOLE MA RED ONE!!!!!!11111 confused
omg i cant believe they did that! Mad Evil or Very Mad Surprised
EDIT:
i just realized i've been kinda scammed.i traded a bunny nose for a nonmember dress. as you know, bunny noses are very popular so i kinda wasted that one... i thought it was for mems. Sad Sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 am

Tip of the day: Never ever give your password to anyone!! that will prevent scams to occur.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:42 am

scamming is just stupid. it was bad when there was only HACKERS.
i only use trade n sell for buying stuff or making newbies to buy my stuff for ecoins
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Angellina wrote:
linda88 wrote:

Yeah but it's not going to affect your real life. It's just a game.

Unless you paid actual money to buy ecoins to get the item. Then it does affect real life because it's taking REAL money out of your pocket.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Honestly, I think it's pretty hard to get scammed on fantage. Like on other games where there's live trading system where one can take stuff in and out of a trading window, it's a bit easier getting scammed (been there, done that).
But I do agree that getting scammed can be a big deal if what you've gotten scammed out of were ecoin-ed items, only because they are obtained, mainly, by real life money. Even if it's just a game. I mean, poker is just a game, but if someone were to get scammed, or in this case cheated, out of a poker game it's something that can affect you.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

I've never been scammed before... Though it is a problem. I think it would be a good idea to avoid double-trades (is that what they're called?) and never give out your password.
FACT OF THE DAY: there are no facts everything is a lie watch ur back trust no one
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:31 pm

DON'T SCAM GUYS! IT HURTS PEOPLE! BE KIND TO YOUR FELLOW PEEPS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantage scammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage scammers   Fantage scammers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage scammers
Page 1 of 1